Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

What Is It About Ogun State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is It About Ogun State. (1172 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It About Ogun State. by Osomo: 3:19pm On May 31, 2015
It got me thinking that Ogun state indigenes have been the ones at the helm of affairs in this country.
Have you thought of Awolowo...Ogun state; MKO....Ogun state; Shonekan.....Ogun state; OBJ.....Ogun state; Oshinbajo...Ogun state.
I think there is more to meet the eyes. Nairalanders; did you observe what i just raised?
Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:20pm On May 31, 2015
U skipped obasanjo(criminal)
Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 31, 2015
Awolowo was just ordinary a tribal leader, his highest political office was Finance Minister, the ediot lost election three times and begged to rule for just one day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .

Shenokan was a placeholder, he was uprooted like a mushroom without much fanfare.

Obj is the only one there, then Osinbajo as VP.

Abiola wasn't lucky, he wanted to outshine the masters and got served.

They will come and blame Igbos for Abiola's misadventures

5 Likes

Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by adaybayor(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2015
The poster above me is brainless and so pained. How about you tell us your state and lets compare. f*ckin bigot

8 Likes

Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by Humblega(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Awolowo was just ordinary a tribal leader, his highest political office was Finance Minister, the ediot lost election three times and begged to rule for just one day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .
Shenokan was a placeholder, he was uprooted like a mushroom without much fanfare.

.....and who will Igbos blame for their own misfortune? TRIBAL BIGOT

9 Likes

Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 31, 2015
adaybayor:
The poster above me is brainless and so pained. How about you tell us your state and lets compare. f*ckin bigot

Before Obj there was Zik
Before Osinbajo there was Ekwueme.

Am Omanbala

5 Likes

Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by adaybayor(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Before Obj there was Zik
Before Osinbajo there was Ekwueme.

Am Omanbala

And how is this a problem?

3 Likes

Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by funkybully(f): 6:02pm On May 31, 2015
U skipped ritualism. That's where my mind Went when I saw ogun.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by doublewisdom: 6:10pm On May 31, 2015
funkybully:
Brown roofs and garbage nko?

4 Likes

Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by Mopolchi: 6:12pm On May 31, 2015
Kiloshele ibibayi? E mi ni omo Igbo n'alaye mi. E mi fe omo Ogun.
Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 31, 2015
funkybully:

And armed robbery.

But the perpetrators of these crimes are hardly Ogun State indigens. Ogun State is a victim of these crimes because of its proximity to Lagos.

The 'devils' and 'men of the underworld' carry out the crimes in Ogun State and go back to Lagos or other part of the country as soon as they're done.

Because of its proximity to Lagos also, the State has equally enjoyed great economic boom and advantages. It's currently the place of some of the top companies in Nigeria. It has the highest number of universities in the country and is one of the richest in terms of IGR.

1 Like

Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 31, 2015
Osomo:
It got me thinking that Ogun state indigenes have been the ones at the helm of affairs in this country.
Have you thought of Awolowo...Ogun state; MKO....Ogun state; Shonekan.....Ogun state; OBJ.....Ogun state; Oshinbajo...Ogun state.
I think there is more to meet the eyes. Nairalanders; did you observe what i just raised?

Also, the state boasts some of the country's top figures:

Fela - Anikulapo Kuti
Wole Shoyinka
Mike Adenuga
Ola Rotimi
Diya
D'banj
Festus Kenyamo (His mother is from Ogun State)
Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by Sirniyeh(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2015
Omo Ogun Ise Ya
Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by sultaan(m): 7:05pm On May 31, 2015
Because you have to pick from Ogun state or you end up with Lagos Omonile(koro,Adeniji) or Ibadan garage thug like(Akala, Eleweomo,Tokyo,teslim folarin)

1 Like

Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by after1: 7:16pm On May 31, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Trash coming from a jobless painter that still live with his old mother in Awka. The shameless tribal cursed bigot will look for trouble and later run away when it happens. Your cursed little god, the coward general of the federation called Oju-iku of cursed memory fought Nigeria and lost 3m of your pathetic people yet return to same Nigeria to contest election and lost woefully while FFK continue to lashed his wife which make him bedridden before dying of stroke. What a wasted life.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by after1: 7:19pm On May 31, 2015
funkybully:

This cursed Nepa coward always hide behind this moniker to spew trash, His main moniker is arysexy but the fool is always scared to post with that moniker. Buhahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by Islanders1: 7:21pm On May 31, 2015
after1:

Trash coming from a jobless painter that still live with his old mother in Awka. The shameless tribal cursed bigot will look for trouble and later run away when it happens. Your cursed little god, the coward general of the federation called Oju-iku of cursed memory fought Nigeria and lost 3m of your pathetic people yet return to same Nigeria to contest election and lost woefully while FFK continue to lashed his wife which make him bedridden before dying of stroke. What a wasted life.

* dies*

1 Like

Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 31, 2015
BuddahMonk:

You forgot how he starved your ancestors, i bet they are still moving around with empty almajiri plates begging Pa Awolowo in the after-life

2 Likes

Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by funkybully(f): 7:24pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
after1:

This cursed Nepa coward always hide behind this moniker to spew trash, His main moniker is arysexy but the fool is always scared to post with that moniker. Buhahahahahaha
[/s]

Fool. Keep sniffing and guessing .

Btw after1 is Who?
Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 31, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Awolowo the man that exiled "ike eba agbari ojuku"
Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by after1: 7:36pm On May 31, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Fool. Keep sniffing and guessing .

Btw after1 is Who?

The Nepa fool is still denying, you dont even know how to lie. Go to the Uniben postgraduate thread, thats where you first exposed your useless life. E,diot is still denying his moniker, shameless dingbat.

3 Likes

Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by AreaFada2: 7:37pm On May 31, 2015
Ogun benefit from being between Lagos & Oyo state. They benefited from early educational establishments and Christian mission.

They also have smart, talented, business-minded & thrifty people too (Ijebu come to mind). No surprise that they have produced so many illustrious people. It's proximity to Lafos has attracted both talent & hoodlums from far and wide, for which Ogun often gets the flak.

One must commend people like Bisi Onabanjo who had the foresight to draw industries to Ogun, especially Otta.
Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by YoruBanger: 7:37pm On May 31, 2015
Lol. Grandpa Buddahmonk, come and pack the heavy heavy shyt wey dis people don serve you o. Lol. See finishing.

1 Like

Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 31, 2015
BuddahMonk:

You sound pained tho..
tongue
Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 31, 2015
after1:

LMAO
Boss you get mouth grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by Addme: 7:52pm On May 31, 2015
after1:

Masterstroke.See finishing.

1 Like

Re: What Is It About Ogun State. by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 31, 2015
after1:

BRUTALITY

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photos of Vandalized Rivers State Government House By Amaechi / Femi Gbajabiamila Emerges APC Sole Candidate For Speakership / Apc To Sanction Erring Members In The National Assembly-lai Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.