Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,528 members, 7,865,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

Nigerian General To Head Multi-national Joint Task Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian General To Head Multi-national Joint Task Force (1335 Views)

Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno / Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General / The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian General To Head Multi-national Joint Task Force by aresa: 4:50am On Jun 04, 2015

A senior Nigerian military officer, Major General Tukur Yusuf Buratai has been appointed the Force Commander of the Multi-National Joint Task Force, MNJTF, set up to tackle the Boko Haram insurgency.
The Task Force comprises troops from Nigeria, Niger Chad, Cameroon and Benin Republic in what is known as the Lake Chad Basin countries.
Major General Buratai has assumed duties at the new Headquarters of the Task Force in the Chadian capital N’Djamena.
According to Nigerian military spokesman, Major General Chris Olukolade, the MNJTF has been reorganised into 3 Sectors to achieve more effect in its operations with one of the sectors Headquarters retained in Baga.
Before his new appointment, Major General Buratai was a Director at the Defence Headquarters. He had at various times served as the Commandant of the Nigerian Army School of Infantry and sometimes the Brigade Commander at 2 Brigade, Nigerian Army as well as Commander, Joint Task Force, Operation PULO SHIELD.

http://www.tv360nigeria.com/?p=24876

The Giant Of Africa Rising and regaining respect and lost glory..

#Change matters...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian General To Head Multi-national Joint Task Force by appini: 5:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Nice move
Re: Nigerian General To Head Multi-national Joint Task Force by molydonhenry(m): 5:10am On Jun 04, 2015
multinational ko joint taskforce ni... dz pot belly men have lost agility jor
Re: Nigerian General To Head Multi-national Joint Task Force by efilefun(m): 5:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Nigeria gaining it's lost glory back in bits... Go make the nation proud
Re: Nigerian General To Head Multi-national Joint Task Force by pedel: 5:20am On Jun 04, 2015
May God help our armies. I believe these Boko Haram people lives among the North East people as well as in those God forsaken forest.
The ones blowing themselves up are not coming from inside the forest.
We need serious intelligence gathering to know who these people are and those that sympathise with their cause.
I still believe Boko Haram is a political war, not religious. PMB should watch the west. They have a history of arming rebels and militants.
Re: Nigerian General To Head Multi-national Joint Task Force by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 04, 2015
Nigeria will soon experience peace ones again!!

Baba since inauguration gas been busy toiling and going around seeking solution to put BH where they belong

I pray for his success AMEN

#IloveNigeria
Re: Nigerian General To Head Multi-national Joint Task Force by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:36am On Jun 04, 2015
May the efforts of the military be crowned with resounding success.

In the end, we are all in danger(christians,Muslims,atheists,traditionalists) if we dont defeat this menace.
Re: Nigerian General To Head Multi-national Joint Task Force by ComradeAbu(m): 5:48am On Jun 04, 2015
Welcome development. To achieve any success in life,there must be adequate strategies.
Re: Nigerian General To Head Multi-national Joint Task Force by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari criticised this MNJTF when GEj was the president because he felt that NA can do the battle alone.

Today he is even begging CHAD and Niger and ready to pay anything just to make sure that they help us in this BH war.

*Since Buhari say Gej water no go boil then him own no go even hot*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian General To Head Multi-national Joint Task Force by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 04, 2015
efilefun:
Nigeria gaining it's lost glory back in bits... Go make the nation proud
we were doing this same thing before so I don't see where this your *Gains* comes from

1 Like

Re: Nigerian General To Head Multi-national Joint Task Force by Emphany: 6:05am On Jun 04, 2015
These guys dont look fit to me. They've lost their way in money and look obessed with corrupt faces. Personally,i fnk the whole world should be probed.
Re: Nigerian General To Head Multi-national Joint Task Force by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:12am On Jun 04, 2015
Who would have thought a Nigerian could lead the MNJTF when Jonathan was the President? Nigerian Army gaining its lost glory since May 29 2015.

God bless the President.
Re: Nigerian General To Head Multi-national Joint Task Force by Emphany: 6:12am On Jun 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari criticised this MNJTF when GEj was the president because he felt that NA can do the battle alone.

Today he is even begging CHAD and Niger and ready to pay anything just to make sure that they help us in this BH war.

*Since Buhari say Gej water no go boil then him own no go even hot*
May God bless the words that comes from the heart of a true Nigerian. Buhari one way and another fraustrated his predecessor efforts,many evil rose up in his name,and even though i wish my loving country well,him Buhari will feel the wrath of God...call me a hater,but God is not partial.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian General To Head Multi-national Joint Task Force by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Goodnews but I thought Buhari was against multinational force anyway anything that will that will get the job done is welcome but we must desist from judging a house from outside

(1) (Reply)

Picture Tale Of Two Police Posts In Separate Villages / What Is The Difference Between 2011 And 2015 Presidential Elections? / Full Speech Of President Buhari At The NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.