Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command (1120 Views)

Former Boko Haram Speaker, Al-zawahiri Arrested In Sen. Ndume's Residence / Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity / Amaechi Will Be Screened & Confirmed On Tuesday – Sen. Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by mansmx20(m): 3:20pm On May 31, 2015
Alhaji Mohammed Ndume, senator representing Borno South at the National Assembly, on Sunday, commended President Muhammadu Buhari for directing the military high command to relocate to Maiduguri and concentrate on the fight against insurgents.

He told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Maiduguri that the move was a ‘right step in the right direction’.

“For people like us that had been in the fore-front, looking for solutions to the problem of insurgency, it is a heart-warming development.

“We have been anticipating that immediately he(Buhari) takes over, he will do something drastic and effective, in making sure that the issue of insurgency comes to an end,” Ndume said.

“With the new directives, we are hoping that insurgency in Borno and other states will come to an end sooner or later.

“With the good intention of the president, we are very optimistic that this madness will come to an end soonest,” he said.

Alhaji Jubrin Gunda, a legal practitioner and a former chairman of the Biu branch of the Nigeria Bar Association (NBA) spoke in the same manner.

“The action is highly commendable.If the military high command moves to Borno, there will be no room for excuses or failure, like we witnessed in the past,” he said.

Gunda, who is also the Legal Adviser of local vigilante group, called the Civilian JTF, said that it was certain that the military would wipe out the insurgents in a short time.

“The military will wipe out the insurgents in a couple of days or weeks. It is indeed a right step in the right direction,” Gunda said.

He said that stakeholders in the state had been waiting anxiously for the inauguration of Buhari as the president.

“Everybody must commend the president for taking such a laudable step towards tackling the insurgency.

“If you go round the state, you will see people in high spirit; we are all hoping that the insurgency will be crushed soon,” he added.

Mallam Iliya Ibrahim a businessman, appealed to the president to strictly monitor the operation of the military against the insurgents, to avert failure, similar to what was experienced in the past. (NAN)
Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by fashoo2010(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2015
Good
Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by Rawani: 3:22pm On May 31, 2015
Ndume can't fool anyone. He is one of the main suspected sponsors of the terrorists. The established communication link between him and former BH spokesman Konduga (Al-Zawahiri) should be re-investigated after the suspicious suspension of proceedings.

Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by Elslim: 3:23pm On May 31, 2015
everybody doess... except haters and people hu dont know d sufferings of maiduguri people
Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by Aminat508(f): 3:25pm On May 31, 2015
Sai Buhari cool
Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by Jorussia(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2015
.I am a proud fan of PMB from the south South, but i don't like this NDUME of a guy and Gov shettima at all.Ndume has a case in court,bordering on allege terror sponsorship. I think that it will be best for the nation, for the court to fast track his case for judgement, for us to know whether he is guilty or not.Let's see how this new directive will shape the fight against boko haram in d coming weeks and months,because, you don't know how effective a new military tactics will be,until it starts producing results.
Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:25pm On May 31, 2015
Anytin dat happens in I s l a m a b a d is their problem Dey created it just to disrupt jonaz regime As long as dey use dem head carry am na dem sabi Let it stay in I s l a m a b a d
Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by abduljabbar4(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2015
Elslim:
everybody doess... except haters and people hu dont know d sufferings of maiduguri people
Eg these fools

Shariareporters
Barcanista
Captainbiafraud
Drugpusher
Mogidi
Sweetguy
Firfire
SeverussnAPE

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by abduljabbar4(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Anytin dat happens in I s l a m a b a d is their problem
Dey created it just to disrupt jonaz regime
As long as dey use dem head carry am na dem sabi
Let it stay in I s l a m a b a d
Av already been vindicated.
Thanks to your usual stupidity

1 Like

Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:29pm On May 31, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Eg these people
Sharia reporters Bar canista Captainb iafraud Drugpus her Mogi di Swee tguy Firfir e Severus snAPE
Anytin dat happens in I s l a m a b a d stays in I s l a m a b a d
Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:30pm On May 31, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Eg these people

Shariareporters
Barcanista
Captainbiafraud
Drugpusher
Mogidi
Sweetguy
Firfire
SeverussnAPE
grin
abduljabbar4:

Eg these people

Shariareporters
Barcanista
Captainbiafraud
Drugpusher
Mogidi
Sweetguy
Firfire
SeverussnAPE

Wicked.
Lemme add some.
Ezewamandu.
BoddaMonk
Stebel
Aminaadamu.

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:30pm On May 31, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Av already been vindicated. Thanks to your usual stupidity
U nid a chilled bottle of "camel" pizz as prescribed by ya mad prophet muhamMAD
Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by abduljabbar4(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
grin

Wicked.
Lemme add some.
Ezewamandu.
BoddaMonk
Stebel
Aminaadamu.
gringringrin
Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:32pm On May 31, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
grin
Wicked. Lemme add some. Ezewa mandu Bodda Monk Steb el Amina adamu
Blame it on I s l a m a b a d
Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

K
Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by abduljabbar4(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Chai the world is developing. Even gorillas now use the internet
Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:37pm On May 31, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Chai the world is developing. Even gorillas now use the internet
Ya fada a gorilla Datz if u got any
Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 31, 2015
Senator Mohammed Ndume & Alimodu Sheriff running with the hare and hunting with the hounds since 707BC grin
Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Blame it on I s l a m a b a d
K
Re: Sen Ndume, Others, Hail Buhari Over Relocation Of Military High Command by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:57pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Anytin dat happens in I s l a m a b a d is their problem
Dey created it just to disrupt jonaz regime
As long as dey use dem head carry am na dem sabi
Let it stay in I s l a m a b a d
Anti-christ, You are online as usual. Repent for God loves you. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sepcat Jaguar Warplane Restoration Project / Photo Of New Sss Dg Resuming At Yellow House Sss Hq / True Love In Action!! Man Proposes To Severely Disfigured Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.