Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,787 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

The Nairaland Rap King Is here and here to stay!!!#YoungHedge - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Nairaland Rap King Is here and here to stay!!!#YoungHedge (391 Views)

Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven / DOWNLOAD: D'banj Ft. G'iyaz_the King Is Here (A Nairalander's Remix) / Rap King(dagrin) To Be Remembered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nairaland Rap King Is here and here to stay!!!#YoungHedge by TheYoungHedge(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2015
The king of rap is here to snatch the crown from who ever thinks he has it,think am bluffing??listen to my new single: www.tindeck.com/listen/hkap and bow to the rap King#Young_hedge
drop em comments below
Re: The Nairaland Rap King Is here and here to stay!!!#YoungHedge by Generalkorex(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2015
TheYoungHedge:
The king of rap is here to snatch the crown from who ever thinks he has it,think am bluffing??listen to my new single: www.tindeck.com/listen/hkap and bow to the rap King#Young_hedge
drop em comments below
i wish u d best
Re: The Nairaland Rap King Is here and here to stay!!!#YoungHedge by TheYoungHedge(m): 4:43pm On May 31, 2015
Thanks bro,Working on a new ep-'south south boy' its gon be mind blowing!
Re: The Nairaland Rap King Is here and here to stay!!!#YoungHedge by TheBaddestMc: 6:38pm On May 31, 2015
Woooooaaaahhhh!!!!!!
I really must saay bro you are good!!!and you really deserve to be called the Nairaland rap king.!!!oga i dey bow!!!!!
Re: The Nairaland Rap King Is here and here to stay!!!#YoungHedge by TheYoungHedge(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2015
Thanks fam,Appreciate the support
Re: The Nairaland Rap King Is here and here to stay!!!#YoungHedge by TheBaddestMc: 7:00pm On May 31, 2015
Uwc boss, you dropped some wicked lines,also loved your flow. . .its high time we get quality rap songs here on nairaland,most of em other mc's are just LAME! but not you boss. . .big ups!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Design An Artwork And Win Big - (LIMITED COMPETITION) / Music: K-solo – Yayi Ft. CDQ / Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.