Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? (1173 Views)

Calendar Souvenir Made For Apostle Suleman When He Got Married In 2004 / Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" / Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? by abiolaoladipupo(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2015
I learnt in the book of Genesis 4;17 which says Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was the first son of adam and eve and the bible says he made love to his wife my question is does God create another woman for him cus i dont really know how he could get a woman when there are just only four of them on earth then...
Re: How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? by Generalkorex(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2015
Am coming back
Re: How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? by Dahjhi: 4:27pm On May 31, 2015
abiolaoladipupo:
I learnt in the book of Genesis 4;17 which says Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was the first son of adam and eve and the bible says he made love to his wife my question is does God create another woman for him cus i dont really know how he could get a woman when there are just only four of them on earth then...
BEHIND THE SCENE of the bible smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? by petux(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2015
Lol o to ju su mi oo...ko ye mi...Sum1 shuld enlighten
Re: How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? by AmunRaOlodumare: 4:28pm On May 31, 2015
Those are middle eastern/hebrew creation myth. They are not supposed to be taken literally.
Re: How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? by omasco92(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2015
Did u knw ur selve d very day ur mother gave birth to u?
Re: How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? by Bunker1(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2015
believe, trust and Obey no other way to be happy in Jesus.
Re: How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? by adanduka: 4:36pm On May 31, 2015
Cain is in a better position to answer. Get to heaven first grin

1 Like

Re: How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? by VickJames(m): 4:43pm On May 31, 2015
The child of Eve.

After the birth of Seth, Eve gave birth to other children which Cain married and gave birth to Enoch.

You know why?

They live hundreds of years, so there was time for births and growing up.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? by AmunRaOlodumare: 4:50pm On May 31, 2015
Stop believing those abrahamic fairytales. They are not meant to be taken literally.
Re: How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? by abiolaoladipupo(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2015
So definitely he got married to one of his sister... #is allowed?
Re: How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? by suyamasta(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2015
Maybe other people existed that was not mentioned
Re: How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? by NumberOne2(m): 12:44am On Jun 01, 2015
abiolaoladipupo:

Easy. Even Atheists and Muslims know the answer to this.

The bible rearly documents women. Except for a few like Eve, Rahab, Ruth (Go check generations of Jesus in Matthew and Luke).
If not for the issues Dinah (Jacobs daughter had), no one will probably know Jacob has a daughter. Methuselah lived longest in the Bible at 969 years but we do not know his mother.

To your question:
Adam and Eve had another son named Seth. So who did Seth marry?
And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: - Genesis 5:4

So how many daughters of Adam do you know were mentioned in the Bible?
Is it so hard to see that Cain married his sister? A sister that was not documented at the time of Cain and Abel.
Yeah, you may call it incest but at the time it was common practice. Men did not know better.

Even, a son of Jacob (Reuben) slept with his father concubine.
And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it... - Genesis 35:22

It was later that God gave a law against it to the Israelites:
None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the LORD. - Leviticus 18:6
The the list continue to vs 22 and 23 where God speaks against Homosexuals and sex with Animals.

Even with the laws, there are still cultures around the world that still practice it. It is frowned upon in Nigeria/Africa.
See how it applies globally: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest
Re: How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? by johnw74: 4:49am On Jun 01, 2015
VickJames:
The child of Eve.

After the birth of Seth, Eve gave birth to other children which Cain married and gave birth to Enoch.

You know why?

They live hundreds of years, so there was time for births and growing up.

I agree with that.

I wonder if there is another possibility, that Adam and Eve were not the only people created by God, but just the first two.
God didn't just create two fish, two birds, two animals, but many.

(1) (Reply)

Happy 52TH Birthday Prophet TB Joshua. / Does God Lie In The Bible And Permit Lying?? / My April Declaration.. If U Believe Type Amen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.