Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance (43731 Views)

Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs / Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall / APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by Beremx(f): 7:13pm On May 31, 2015
Is Oritsejafor not supposed to be in attendance?
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by Realgana(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2015
boo
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by FunnyPikincom(m): 7:14pm On May 31, 2015
Where is Pastor BLING-BLING OritseJETfor na... Chai, I will miss his pulpit jabs oOoO. grin
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by MirandaPrestly(f): 7:15pm On May 31, 2015
Am I the only one that isn't seeing any Bible or mobile device that could contain a Bible in the picture of Amaechi and co.
I thought it was a church service.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by nerodenero: 7:15pm On May 31, 2015
Osinbajo, the brief man grin. Abeg, make you and your Oga declare una assets this week o. Thank you.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by Plus234(m): 7:16pm On May 31, 2015
NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK, BUHARI TILL 2023
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by volcanoash(f): 7:18pm On May 31, 2015
holatin:
Congrat my new V.P

shout out to jagaban the best cheese player of 2015.

he choosed d best people to nail GEJ coffin.

Nigeria will be great
Sai baba
The spotlight has shifted from jonathan. You should tather focus on how this Government will deliver.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by holysina(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2015
see our VP head like BIRD own. may GOD guide them to lead well....

amen
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 31, 2015
ebosie11:
More
SSS even inside the church? GOD you are too quiet.....
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 31, 2015
Beremx:
Is Oritsejafor not supposed to be in attendance?
I don't know if he's back from Otueke. He's now the personal pastor of former President
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by NigerianLord: 7:21pm On May 31, 2015
May God see them through
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by ideylaff: 7:21pm On May 31, 2015
ubaobi:
get to work already... why do I have a feeling these dudes don't appreciate the enormity of the challenges before them..... enough of all these thanksgiving a beg.

Spot on bro.. well said....

I voted for them no doubt and believe they have the capacity,

But In Nigeria we do more praying than action...
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by dj187: 7:22pm On May 31, 2015
mensdept:
See Amaechi, relegated after all the noise, dancing, to common picture taking with folks that he should actually have been "Presidenting"
What's d problem with u guys? I see d man Amaechi has become ur worst nightmare

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by xkris11(m): 7:22pm On May 31, 2015
vimi:
All ii see iis an Amaechi that patiently awaits SGF miracle to go his way undecided

Very funny.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by dj187: 7:23pm On May 31, 2015
baybeeboi:
the driver general
Mugu

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 31, 2015
kossyablaze:
S
S for sleeping?
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by Godson201333(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2015
Amaechi,This guy will not stop amusing me....
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by Dotmanroy(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2015
Cool
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by baybeeboi: 7:27pm On May 31, 2015
dj187:
Mugu
you papa, ur mama, ur entire family na MUMU.
Eeeediot.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by IBROHIM: 7:31pm On May 31, 2015
dave2meek:
Yemi Osunbade
You be castrated He-goat!
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by BabaO2: 7:32pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Fake pastor

Oops, you are really showing your frustrations, pains and limitations.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by haftob(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2015
To Mr. Amaech; If u betray ur brother for some ppl, don't expect those ppl to trust u cos if u can betray ur brother,then u can betray anyone.

May good tidings come our way in nigeria in dis new political era.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by funkybully(f): 7:32pm On May 31, 2015
See as puzzy cat of ubima dey peep like mumu.

Imbec1le

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by babasanti: 7:34pm On May 31, 2015
Give a man power,and watch him display his real intentions. Soon we will read that they betrayed GOD and went astray like saul and a David has been chosen. Don't forget Jonathan too was once acclaimed the will Of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by tsdarkside(m): 7:35pm On May 31, 2015
do your job well,,,heavens,,,WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR PARTYS....HEAVENS::::::: angry angry angry
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by Beremx(f): 7:35pm On May 31, 2015
kITATITA:

I don't know if he's back from Otueke. He's now the personal pastor of former President
lol at "personal pastor". grin

We rather call him PDP pastor. grin
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by dave2meek(m): 7:37pm On May 31, 2015
Ignored
IBROHIM:
You be castrated He-goat!
tongue
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by gidjah(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2015
calebo101:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
The man that won more souls for Buhari than he won for Christ undecided. How pastors become core politicians in Nigeria is baffling and a disgrace to the church.

Galatians 6:7.. Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
are you a true practicing Christian at all? pls go and do your Bible research well, i hope you do not attend one of them...... churches
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by ybalogs(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2015
Ogbeni Aregbesola Rauf in church!!! politics shaaaa
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by chrisixis(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2015
Sick man
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by ybalogs(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2015
As-sheikh Ogbeni Aregbesola Rauf in church!!! politics shaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Aguiyi-Ironsi With Ojukwu, Gowon, Hassan Katsina, David Ejoor & Wey. Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.