Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village (984 Views)

Jackson Adebayo Shot By Unknown Gunmen / Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen / Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by peedeeasobie(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2015
Unknown gunmen have overrun Shonong village in Riyom local government area of Plateau State in an attack spanning three days.

Two hundred houses in the village were burnt down and about 1500 residents are now displaced, according to a member of the community, Isaac Kahwun.

“The gunmen came as usual and started shooting sporadically to announce their presence,” he said in Jos yesterday.
“Residents scampered into the bush for safety. We sent a distress call to the special task force in charge of the village and they only succeeded in driving the gunmen away on the first day of the attacks.

“The security agencies advised the villagers to and run to a safer place as they (security agents) do not have the arsenal with which to confront the gunmen should they return.
“Given this scenario, all the villagers left their houses and took refuge in neighbouring villages. On Thursday night the gunmen returned and set all the houses ablaze including two churches.”

He said some buildings used by the community as warehouse for relief items were looted by the attackers while they set the remaining ones ablaze.

Source
http://scannewsnigeria.com/breaking-news/gunmen-burn-250-houses-in-plateau-village/
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by Cally01(m): 5:44pm On May 31, 2015
Ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by Aminat508(f): 5:49pm On May 31, 2015
Ogao ileayeasan embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:50pm On May 31, 2015
Fulani
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by dapyd1(m): 5:50pm On May 31, 2015
Again. Do these guys have a brain.
We are the only species that decimates members of the same species.
Small time they will say we are higher animals. sad
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 31, 2015
[size=18pt]Jihad reloaded 5.0 coming to a yet to be created Emirate in the Southwest![/size]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 31, 2015
ajani1978
abduljabbar4
Idrismusty97

No fire without Fulani terrorists
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 31, 2015
Boko Haram will not cease, neither will the middle-belt see an end to the silent genocide plaguing it.

Their man is now the President.

The Jihad is here for all to witness.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by Nsonso: 6:04pm On May 31, 2015
And someone will expect me to stay in the same country with brutes; God forbid! No sanctity for human lives.
O God, pls may ur children enter the land u prepared for them. I hail thee biafra.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by Young03(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2015
In shekau's voice....buhari is an infidel

its now dat jihadists will gain power if buhari dnt support dem..dont quote me wrong
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by efilefun(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
[size=18pt]Jihad reloaded 5.0 coming to a yet to be created Emirate in the Southwest![/size]

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by eagleeye2: 6:20pm On May 31, 2015
Which former Head of State hails from Plateau State
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by royal231(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2015
When I dey talk am.... some people feel say I dey high....
Welcome to the future....

South west has already been collected... most of it.. I remember when I was into timber business..I usually go to suku in kogi state..u won't believe that some fulanis have completely taken over d area... I state facts... not just talking as some yorubas are known for

In suku u as an indegenes move around in groups..and if 4pm hold u outside forget about going home that day

These are d same people fighting over lagos ....saying that it's their property...forgetting that the Igbos can b more brutal ... just that we love life and appreciate it more..

In illorin. ... the emir is Fulani. ..

They are anexxing their territory to feed their cows...

Middle belt...Gowon...good morning

Peace unto biafra...the revelation of Africa. ..the country that would rise and be the new world power....

It is in the bible....

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by peedeeasobie(m): 6:25pm On May 31, 2015
Nsonso:
And someone will expect me to stay in the same country with brutes; God forbid! No sanctity for human lives.
O God, pls may ur children enter the land u prepared for them. I hail thee biafra.

Hahahahahahahaha.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by peedeeasobie(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2015
royal231:
When I dey talk am.... some people feel say I dey high....
Welcome to the future....

South west has already been collected... most of it.. I remember when I was into timber business..I usually go to suku in kogi state..u won't believe that some fulanis have completely taken over d area... I state facts... not just talking as some yorubas are known for

In suku u as an indegenes move around in groups..and if 4pm hold u outside forget about going home that day

These are d same people fighting over lagos ....saying that it's their property...forgetting that the Igbos can b more brutal ... just that we love life and appreciate it more..

In illorin. ... the emir is Fulani. ..

They are anexxing their territory to feed their cows...

Middle belt...Gowon...good morning

Peace unto biafra...the revelation of Africa. ..the country that would rise and be the new world power....

It is in the bible....

I'm strongly skeptical, biafra doesn't seem a viable option sir.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by peedeeasobie(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2015
eagleeye2:

Yakubu Gowon, from Kanke in Plateau.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by peedeeasobie(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Boko Haram will not cease, neither will the middle-belt see an end to the silent genocide plaguing it.

Their man is now the President.

The Jihad is here for all to witness.

Its in all our best interest that this menace called Boko haram stops. because the more they kill, the bolder they become and the more grounds they gain.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by tucky200(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2015
eagleeye2:
I think yakubu gowon
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn 250 Houses In Plateau Village by sanandreas(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2015
Fulani people please stop these killings

(1) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Is The Only Real Leader Of Africa. / Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) / PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than Gej's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.