Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Should I Born Again Christian Enroll For The Bvn? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Born Again Christian Enroll For The Bvn? (723 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Born Again Christian Enroll For The Bvn? by Keziehenry(m): 5:43pm On May 31, 2015
I have heard some people say that the BVN is the sign of the beast, a fulfilment of the book of Revelations. So, what should be the position of a believer concerning the bvn?
Re: Should I Born Again Christian Enroll For The Bvn? by nairamaverick(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2015
Christians should not and also prepare to keep your money under your pillow grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Born Again Christian Enroll For The Bvn? by Keziehenry(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2015
nairamaverick:
Christians should not and also prepare to keep your money under your pillow grin
hmm, that's serious
Re: Should I Born Again Christian Enroll For The Bvn? by TunjiMsp: 7:02pm On May 31, 2015
Keziehenry:
I have heard some people say that the BVN is the sign of the beast, a fulfilment of the book of Revelations. So, what should be the position of a believer concerning the bvn?
should you born again Christian have bank account, how about Matric No, examination No, and the likes, do you have them, I guess they mark of the beast also, Rada rada angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Born Again Christian Enroll For The Bvn? by badnature: 10:47am On Jun 01, 2015
why is it that all this so called bonagain people lacked common sense?
Re: Should I Born Again Christian Enroll For The Bvn? by An2elect2(f): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
If you are a born again Christian nothing should get you scared cos you ain't getting the mark of the beast.

All believers by the spirit of God dwelling in them are immune to the mark of the beast. We have been sealed with the Holy spirit for ever. Fear not smiley

But, well and of course we will be persecuted, killed and so on for not worshipping this coming beast and receiving his marks. This will be a period of great trial of the common faith of all Christians! We would be saved at the end. Even in death we will be victorious. Amen!!!

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I
saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word
of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had
received his MARK upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned
with Christ a thousand years.

Believers go get your BVN. When the beast comes we will know!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My First Music Video: "Oya Dancia" Let's Encourage Our Own. / How True Is This? / The End Is Nigh,christians Read This And Buckle Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.