Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Sunday Weekly Biography Interview - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sunday Weekly Biography Interview (15832 Views)

The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by naijaboiy: 6:53pm On May 31, 2015
ronald4lif:
What is your top physical attribute in a woman and what is your view of a no-sex relationship?

What's your present relationship status and tell us how many ladies you have break their hearts?

At what age did you have your first girlfriend and tell us briefly where you met her and how she did finally agree to have a date with you?

Cc Naijab oiy, Cute hector, Friedp lantain
My top physical attribute in a woman is her smile. If i'm talking to a lady and she smiles at me effortlessly it melts my heart and gives me the courage to go on. I also get attracted when I see a lady with a good backside. smiley

My view on no-sex relationship is that it is not compulsory for some people while it is for others. Partners should define their relationship if it will be based on sex.

Personally,,I support having sex in a relationship among older adults but that should not be the basis why they fell in Love.

I have a lovely girlfriend and I can't remember the number of hearts i've broken. I've also been heart broken a few times.

My first real girl friend was at age 12 and I met her in church. I stalked for so many months but I didn't have the courage to talk to her. I finally used the help of my friend to get us to meet and the first time we talked I was so happy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On May 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

How long did the relationship last and why did it crumbled?

Who's your crush on this board?
the relationship lasted for over six months.. It crumbled because she was becoming very boring.. Ah meann I was d only one who had to call her. Text her, chat her up. Etc. She stopd bein lively and me dats a very nutty person can't last wit a borin person.

My crush is twaci! Falls down and dies. lipsrsealed
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Ishilove: 6:54pm On May 31, 2015
Please no derailing. The floor isn't open
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 31, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Hmmmmmm.......... I see a very more matured and responsible person, possibly just wedded and and starting a family. I should be done with my MBA by then and most likely have taken up a managerial role at work, striving hard at leading the organisation I work with towards achieving it's strategic goals and objectives.

Most embarrassing moment??...... None

Sound vision wink
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by naijaboiy: 6:57pm On May 31, 2015
Midehi:
naijaboiy

Tell us about yourself/name,state of origin, educational background, place of birth, relationship status?

What is your childhood memory?
My Name is Daniel Ehis also known as DEE.

I'm from edo state and I study in the Prestigious Faculty of Law in the UNIVERSITY OF BENIN,,EDO STATE.

I was born in the state of Lagos and I am dating.

My childhood memory? There are so many but I will never forget the day I had a near death experience at 14.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 31, 2015
In 5mins time, the floor will be open. Get ready house and begin to round up co-hosts smiley wink
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Cutehector(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2015
Midehi:

ann... shocked
lol yeah ann. Dats her name. She aint in nairaland
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Mhizkel(f): 6:59pm On May 31, 2015
Naijaboiy, Friedplantain, Cutehector I'm waiting for your answers..
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by ronald4lif(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

My top physical attribute in a woman is her smile. If i'm talking to a lady and she smiles at me effortlessly it melts my heart and gives me the courage to go on. I also get attracted when I see a lady with a good backside. smiley

My view on no-sex relationship is that it is not compulsory for some people while it is for others. Partners should define their relationship if it will be based on sex.

Personally,,I support having sex in a relationship among older adults but that should not be the basis why they fell in Love.

I have a lovely girlfriend and I can't remember the number of hearts i've broken. I've also been heart broken a few times.

My first real girl friend was at age 12 and I met her in church. I stalked for so many months but I didn't have the courage to talk to her. I finally used the help of my friend to get us to meet and the first time we talked I was so happy.

It's no secret that you have a girlfriend that you met on this platform and the relationship has been waxing stronger despite the distance that separates you both. How have you been able to pull through the distance hassle without cheating and have you been tempted to cheat?.

Did you ever thought of having a date on here upon registering and how did it feel at first?
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by naijaboiy: 7:00pm On May 31, 2015
Mhizkel:
Naija boiy, Fried plantain, Cuteh ector
I'm waiting for your answers..
Sorry I haven't seen your questions.
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

My Name is Daniel Ehis also known as DEE.

I'm from edo state and I study in the Prestigious Faculty of Law in the UNIVERSITY OF BENIN,,EDO STATE.

I was born in the state of Lagos and I am dating.

My childhood memory? They are so many but I will never forget the day I had a near death experience at 14.
hmmmm....never knew you were my bros.

your local government pls?

What was the most special way you have shown someone that you love them?
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Cutehector(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2015
Mhizkel:
Naijaboiy, Friedplantain, Cutehector
I'm waiting for your answers..
I neva see ur question ooo
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Mhizkel(f): 7:04pm On May 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sorry I haven't seen your questions.
Oh! I'll have to re-post that again..

Who is your favorite nairalander? If you get a chance to meet your favorite nairalander, where will you take him/her and how do you plan to spend the time?

What is the craziest thing you've ever done?

Cc: Cutehector, Friedplantain
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 31, 2015
Over to everybody as I declare the floor open

Thanks Ishilove.

Ishilove will u like to be interviewed next week?
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 31, 2015
ronald4lif:
What is your top physical attribute in a woman and what is your view of a no-sex relationship?

What's your present relationship status and tell us how many ladies you have break their hearts?

At what age did you have your first girlfriend and tell us briefly where you met her and how she did finally agree to have a date with you?you

Cc Naijaboiy, Cutehector, Friedplantain
Eyes and lips

Single and but not seriously searching. None

18 years, she lived across the street. We were friends for a while, I wooed her, told her my feelings and she accepted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by ronald4lif(m): 7:05pm On May 31, 2015
Friedplantain,

Can you please tell us your educational background, employment and relationship status?

Who's your NL crush (if any) and what state and LGA are you from?
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Mhizkel(f): 7:06pm On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
I neva see ur question ooo
Re-posted! You can now answer..
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by naijaboiy: 7:06pm On May 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

It's no secret that you have a girlfriend that you met on this platform and the relationship has been waxing stronger despite the distance that separates you both. How have you been able to pull through the distance hassle without cheating and have you been tempted to cheat?.

Did you ever thought of having a date on here upon registering and how did it feel at first?
You see its never an easy thing to be in a distance relationship. But the onus lies on both parties to keep it going and make it work.

One of the ways we do that is constant communication. A day doesn't go by that I don't talk to my girlfriend and even when we have little rifts it doesn't go beyond two days.

About being tempted to cheat,,i'm a human so it's possible for me to have thoughts of acting naughty. But I flush down those thoughts just the way they came in. Most times I tell her what I thought about and she finds a way to help me.

Lol,,well I never envisaged that I would meet a girl here on Nairaland. I just wanted to have fun all through. I was a very bad flirt not until she came my way.

12 Likes

Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Ishilove: 7:06pm On May 31, 2015
wristwatch:

Thanks Ishilove.

Ishilove will u love to be interviewed next week?
You're welcome.

Believe me, you wouldn't enjoy an interview with me because there will be a lot of unanswered questions. cheesy

Thanks for the offer, anyways smiley
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 31, 2015
Cutehector, FriedPlantain

What is your best food?

Has anyone ever accidentally seen you naked?

Do you want children? if so how many?
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 31, 2015
Kachisbarbie,

Will u like to be interviewed next week? A lot of people wants to meet you.
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by ronald4lif(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Eyes and lips

Single and but not seriously searching. None

18 years, she lived across the street. We were friends for a while, I wooed her, told her my feelings and she accepted.

Okay, disregard my previous comment but still your state, LGA and employment status would be welcome.

Thanks.
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 31, 2015
wristwatch:

Thanks Ishilove.

Ishilove will u like to be interviewed next week?

If she agrees, I will upload my photo this night.

For real.
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Cutehector(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2015
Mhizkel:

Oh! I'll have to re-post that again..

Who is your favorite nairalander? If you get a chance to meet your favorite nairalander, where will you take him/her and how do you plan to spend the time?

What is the craziest thing you've ever done?

Cc: Cutehector, Friedplantain
I dnt hav any favoryt nairalander

The craziest thing I'v don was wen I walked into a church filled wit people wearin only singlet and boxers
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by ronald4lif(m): 7:09pm On May 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

You see its never an easy thing to be in a distance relationship. But the onus lies on both parties to keep it going and make it work.

One of the ways we do that is constant communication. A day doesn't go by that I don't talk to my girlfriend and even when we have little rifts it doesn't go beyond two days.

About being tempted to cheat,,i'm a human so it's possible for me to have thoughts of acting naughty. But I flush down those thoughts just the way they came in. Most times I tell her what I thought about and she finds a way to help me.

Lol,,well I never envisaged that I would meet a girl here on Nairaland. I just wanted to have fun all through. I was a very bad flirt not until she came my way.

Nice one.
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 31, 2015
Ishilove:

You're welcome.

Believe me, you wouldn't enjoy an interview with me because there will be a lot of unanswered questions. cheesy

Thanks for the offer, anyways smiley

It doesn't matter dear.

Everybody wants to know you.

Ishi

Ishi!

Ishi!

Ishilove!

Ishilove!

You will be interviewed next week oo
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 31, 2015
wristwatch:
Kachisbarbie,

Will u like to be interviewed next week? A lot of people wants to meet you.

They should come to my house na. grin
Re: Sunday Weekly Biography Interview by yorubaboiy: 7:11pm On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:

If she agrees, I will upload my photo this night.

For real.
who ur photo don help

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Victoria Island, Lekki And Ikoyi Hookup Whatsapp Chat / Fun And Interactive Bbm Group:kindly Drop Your Pin / Is This Guy Cute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.