Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Hello Fellow Musicians. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hello Fellow Musicians. (723 Views)

Hello Fellow Nl, Vote 4 Ur Gurl On Naijasings: Text 1 To 33364 Wit A Glo Line / Musicians' Real Names That U Know. / Let's Talk About Nigerian Musicians (2) (3) (4)

Hello Fellow Musicians. by suzzy4real: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2009
Hi wonderful and great people,
my name is sister Ijeoma Ezeagwu.
    Am an upcoming artist in Naija.I have a music tittled isi agboncha na ime Jesus (undistructible in Christ),

.How does the language,isi agboncha sound to your hearing?

As an upcoming artist dear fellow, who have been in the business before me; it will please me if your piece of advice will help me make it in the music industry As a gospel Artist.

Any one with helpful information or advice should contact me with this number;08063541121.
Re: Hello Fellow Musicians. by Magz(m): 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2009
Hello, suzzy4real

Are you interested in collaboration? I am a producer/rapper/singer/guitarist. I would love to contribute beats or vocals to a nice and sincere gospel project.

If you are interested, you can email me at grindstreetmusic@yahoo.com

Peace, love, and good luck, Magz

Dj And Photographer Required Urgently For An Event In London / Timaya And Duncan Mighty; Any Difference? / Check This Little Guys On Jimmy Jump Off