Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Heated Argument Between Mourinho And Abrahimovic As Arsenal Win FA Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Heated Argument Between Mourinho And Abrahimovic As Arsenal Win FA Cup (1055 Views)

If Chelsea Win FA Cup, Who Will They Play Community Shield Cup With? / Kanu Nwankwo Scores A Hat Trick As Arsenal Legends Beat AC Milan Glorie 4-2 / Man Utd Favourites To Win FA Cup -van Gaal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heated Argument Between Mourinho And Abrahimovic As Arsenal Win FA Cup by iliyande(m): 6:29pm On May 31, 2015
Mou: did you see that performance from arsenal?
Abrahimovic: I did. Real smooth stuff that’s how I want my club to play… beautiful footy
Mou: erm erm that’s not the point. I’m thinking how to park bus in the community shield between us and arsenal
Abe: ahh! a chance to watch the Arsenal close up again. splendid
Mou: *murmurs* you prick! I need messi and CR7 to win that shield
Abe: what? Promote Solanke, Wenger gave Bellerin a chance and look how that turned out
Mou: Bleep it Abe don’t forget Madrid need a new manager
Abe: oh I can’t they fired you cos they were boring
Mou… storms out!

3 Likes

Re: Heated Argument Between Mourinho And Abrahimovic As Arsenal Win FA Cup by seankay(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2015
Yawns*
Re: Heated Argument Between Mourinho And Abrahimovic As Arsenal Win FA Cup by Chestar5(f): 10:46pm On May 31, 2015
iliyande:

Mou: did you see that performance from arsenal?
Abrahimovic: I did. Real smooth stuff that’s how I want my club to play… beautiful footy
Mou: erm erm that’s not the point. I’m thinking how to park bus in the community shield between us and arsenal
Abe: ahh! a chance to watch the Arsenal close up again. splendid
Mou: *murmurs* you prick! I need messi and CR7 to win that shield
Abe: what? Promote Solanke, Wenger gave Bellerin a chance and look how that turned out
Mou: Bleep it Abe don’t forget Madrid need a new manager
Abe: oh I can’t they fired you cos they were boring
Mou… storms out!

i wonda wat fools liked this. Mtcheew.... Go and do sumtin more better

1 Like

Re: Heated Argument Between Mourinho And Abrahimovic As Arsenal Win FA Cup by iliyande(m): 10:48pm On May 31, 2015
Chestar5:

i wonda wat fools liked this. Mtcheew.... Go and do sumtin more better
Because of football, you call me a fool? Thanks God bless you Wiseman.
Re: Heated Argument Between Mourinho And Abrahimovic As Arsenal Win FA Cup by Chestar5(f): 11:23pm On May 31, 2015
iliyande:

Because of football, you call me a fool? Thanks God bless you Wiseman.
oops, i didnt call u a fool,only dose who liked the comment. Are we gud?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Sign Nigerian Wonderkid / Breaking News:jose Mourinho Signs Manchester United Contract! / Willie Kyles Dares Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.