Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa (32711 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Aridolf Resort Wellness & Spa Yenagoa (Pics) / Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) / Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by betapikin: 7:10pm On May 31, 2015
Thanksgiving service for former president Jonathan and his wife in yenagoa
Such is life
Change is only constant thing in life
embarassed sad

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/605068432627933184

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by betapikin: 7:11pm On May 31, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:12pm On May 31, 2015
One picture to show for it
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by emeuzo(m): 7:14pm On May 31, 2015
Mama Peace the action woman. Thumbs up but my mama gallant pass u..

10 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by omanifrank(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2015
na one photo the op snap abi.....thread closed

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by CR77(f): 8:05pm On May 31, 2015
My Hero

Love you sir

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by ayusco85(m): 8:05pm On May 31, 2015
Adios amigo. #vamanos

2 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by naijainfogalery: 8:06pm On May 31, 2015
Finally Jonathan can rest, the most abused president in the history of Nigeria, even Abacha wasntn this abused, Abacha was hated deeply.

Jonathan tried his best just that his best isnt enough to make majority happy that was why he was hugely criticised and rejected by the same people that voted him in the last election.

21 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 31, 2015
It's now crystal clear that change is constant. GEJ has now turned to "former President".
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by modath(f): 8:06pm On May 31, 2015
Why on earth does mama piss find it so difficult to dress elegantly or classy , ...cost is not the same as fit!!

She has a bit of girth and someone should have gently pointed out to her that her over adorned clothes makes her look like a peacock in full bloom...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by zenith4biz(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2015
T
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by holatin(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2015
the only thing worth been thankful for his life is been alive with his wife after that nothing else cus he is disease that attacked Nigeria for 6 years.

I pray God help buhari in treating the rot he left

GEJ - hero to the retardeen and retardeeness

7 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Thoby1(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2015
cool
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Tolzeal(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2015
holatin:
gi
holatin:
gi
zenith4biz:
T
derespect:
ok

To All Using WuruWuru to make First Page posts:
You should RECEIVE this sense as a gift .. shocked

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Morhziez(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2015
A True Democrat
I Thank God For Their Lives

One Nigeria!!!

12 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Firefire(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2015
God continue to bless Dr. GEJ

13 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by capip120(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2015
Mr. President rest well oh.
Mr. president since you left their have been two three separate bomblast and Baba has done nothing.
"Ogawhileyouwherethere" They say you are bokoharam, that you are their sponsor, but only God knows you worked assiduously to end this bokoharam people but some miscreants were crying foul. some even said that an attack on bokoharam people is an attack on the north, when you imposed curfew on affected areas they said you were targeting opposition parties since the states involved are opposition states, some even said that they will make the country ungovernable for you which they made good their threats.
Thunder fire anybody wey quote me talk nonsense.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 31, 2015
I'm so happy dame patience is smiling. Honestly its not easy from aso rock to otuoke. I wish her and her husband more blissful years on earth
FunnyPikincom:
Is OritseJETjor the CAN President or GEJ/PDP christian President? What is he doing there? Isnt He supposed to be at the Vice President Thanks giving service In Abuja... Now, we know where his loyalty lies shocked shocked
May God bless you! That man must be probed especially that southafrican arms deal

7 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by ezicospot(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2015
Thanking God cos neither his life nor that of his wife was taken away, as it has been the custom being on Dah seat since democracy.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by 1stola: 8:08pm On May 31, 2015
CHAI! cry
WHAT A TRAGIC ACCIDENT sad
RIP TO THE DEAD angry
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by 3pointz(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2015
3pointz
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by FunnyPikincom(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2015
ha
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by saasala(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2015
Bye bye, the clueless fisherman with funny Fedora hat and fake smiles cum gestures.

Meanwhile, GEJ till 2019 grin grin

GEJ their Hero
Fayose their rose model

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by fctguy: 8:09pm On May 31, 2015
PEJ be like "where are all these security guys and all my servants"

PEJ be like "this church chair is damn too tight and why are we sharing seat with these people sef"
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by FunnyPikincom(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2015
Is OritseJETjor the CAN President or GEJ/PDP christian President? What is he doing there? Isnt He supposed to be at the Vice President Thanks giving service In Abuja... Now, we know where his loyalty lies shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 31, 2015
CAN president still loyal... let's see how long

3 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by qualityovenbake(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2015
Goodluck to him. Nigeria needs a credible opposition to keep APC on their feet. He should go and rebuid PDP.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by jamex93(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2015
mama P always agile
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by boolet: 8:09pm On May 31, 2015
Toh. Congrats to the vicar or pastor. Millions of currency...
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by ibkgab001: 8:09pm On May 31, 2015
1. He should ask for forgiveness of sins he commited for doubting the kidnapping of Chibok girls because i have asked for mine as well

2. Never in his life he should not bite the finger that Fed him # Obasanjo and the PDP Mafians

3. Never in his life will i respect him because he put me to shame by supported him at first

4.Never rely on woman made with 7 bones # Deziani #okonjo# PEJ

5.God be with you in your next endevour ... because you submitted power without crises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 31, 2015
Seemples this is politics section, you know u can't possibly make any meaningful contribution here so pls don't show up here.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 31, 2015
ONUOA BROTHER.... Welcome home.... You have failed the nation but We still got nothing but love for you. I Hope you will give the new administration you full support.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) / Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.