Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap (858 Views)

See Pic Of Children Showing Support To Buhari & APC That Have Got People Talking / Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) / Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap by ochejoseph(m): 7:26pm On May 31, 2015
It is beginning to dawn on the APC that talk is cheap and there is a huge difference between being in power and raining non constructive  insults from the sidelines.

While  Lai has suddenly gone silent!
There had been  twin bomblast and 3 explosions and no one seem to be saying anything to Nigerians ‎

haven already reneged on 2 promise (a public asset declaration and office of the first lady) it's seem there is more to come

Despite ample time given to them before hand over  ( precisely 60days April -May)  they seem not  able to distinguish their left from their right hand as complete silence continues to  pervade the nation!

Even their situation room appears confused dishing out information in one minute and claiming to be hacked moments later 

It's a dangerous situation as even the armed forces don't even  know whether Orders  from the previous chiefs are still valid! 

For the sake of Nigeria and Nigerians we hope Buhari and his team succeed but they must quickly realise that those who elected, them expect them to hit the ground running!

May God Bless Nigeria

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap by Firefire(m): 7:27pm On May 31, 2015
"Facing challenges and working through them, that's what makes you strong. And even on your weakest days you get a bit stronger.

So today, we expect APC to stop wishing for it and start working for it.

talk is cheap. Action is priceless"

Lie Mohamed, what happen to your voice in recent time ?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap by dunkem21(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2015
The most intriguing part is that it is not about PDP and APC again ..The masses are lashing the president and his party directly ..the days of propaganda is over and the chicken has come to roost ..

..If only they knew, they wouldn't have denigrated the office of the presidency ..I feel for the president, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap by atlwireles: 7:32pm On May 31, 2015
I did not expect anything different from what is happening now. Anyone truly observant with the happenings in Nigeria, knew Buhari and APC were blowing smoke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap by Bifwoli: 7:33pm On May 31, 2015
Hahaha,APC is very cheap indeed with semi-literate and backwards members.

But our good PDP parents taught us to give our used toys to less fortunate kids ....so we let them have the power.

2 Likes

Re: Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap by SeverusSnape(m): 7:35pm On May 31, 2015
Who wants change

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap by Firefire(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2015
APC, look for a dark goat first in the daytime because you may not find it at night.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap by stevecantrell: 7:42pm On May 31, 2015
I will still hold my peace, at least for now...

Having said that, there is nothing good about PDP ! They got what was coming to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap by Ochek: 7:43pm On May 31, 2015
I had long wanted to meet an APC die had supporter to bring me up to speed as to what they're doing already. I bet we are going to hear stuffs like "common! Baba is only two days old in the office". I couldn't have agreed more to such a statement seeing that loads of work needs to be done to put things aright.
Again, I will have to repeat this to those who may still be finding it difficult to grab; that change is equal to transformation. Like it or not, all na oyibo wey this politicians coin to have a motor for you to tag along.
If CHANGE ain't magical then it is a TRANSFORMATIONAL stage for Baba to "episodically" put our dear father land on the right track.
To those who expected magic (CHANGE) in the first 100 days, sorry to disappoint you. It's gonna be a TRANSFORMATIONAL 100 days plus and counting.
Welcome to the world of the politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap by stebell(m): 7:45pm On May 31, 2015
Lai Lai Mohammed has gone dumb.
APC as a party are novice to governance.

BabaOneChance aka the Brainless One aka Daura President is yet to understand the situation we are in.

It's almost 4days now and nothing has happen. We are yet to feel any kind of change.

GEJ is My HERO. WIKE ma ROLE MODEL.

4 Likes

Re: Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap by Aegon(m): 7:45pm On May 31, 2015
Baba Liar Mohammed has a serious boil on his mouth. His upper lips are so swollen he can't talk. The doctor says it may take 4 years before he can condemn any actions of the federal government. The twin bomb blasts in Maiduguri are not lost on him but he can't speak on it. Reports say he has been using sign language but sign language cannot be captured on our audio recorder.

2 Likes

Re: Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 31, 2015
I'm still watching! !!
Re: Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap by atlwireles: 7:46pm On May 31, 2015
Nigeria’s challenges are great: Boko Haram and a huge population of internally displaced, a potential renewal of an insurrection in the oil patch, ubiquitous corruption, falling oil prices, labor unrest, and generally, a people by and large alienated from their government and their elites. Buhari has appealed for patience from the Nigerian people. It remains to be seen whether they will give it to him.

John Campbell
Re: Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap by dulux07(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2015
Dont know y pple dont use their brains anymore n b realistic, its barely two days since buhari came in, r u expectin him to stop bokoharam within 2days, even if he speaks out, wil dat stop bk. undecided Let d man die b4 u bury him.

1 Like

Re: Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap by Babalegba(m): 8:10pm On May 31, 2015
Sore ibo losers and their bad belle thread. Bunch of ne'er do wells.

1 Like

Re: Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 31, 2015
It already dawned on them the moment Buhari won.

Maybe Mr. Lair's mouth suddenly got burnt while lighting cigarette. undecided

1 Like

Re: Its Dawning On APC That Talk Is Cheap by arbitter: 8:17pm On May 31, 2015
Really? is that all ya got? Office of First Lady which you simply made up (as usual), because i've never seen or heard Buhari say he will give her an office, and her taking a picture or being addressed as 'her excellency' is IN NO Fvcking way the same with having an Office with a 4bn Naira budget like your Mama Peace did but ofcourse your IQ's below 20 or something you've been ranting all over the place about 'Buhari giving her Office of First Lady'. There's a role for First Ladies, and its usually doing charity stuff or something but having an OFFICE and a fucking SEAL is something GEJ's wife started which is what Buhari said he wont let happen, so tell me when any of those things happened that you have the audacity to accuse him of giving her an office?

Then the Asset Declaration that he hasn't done yet, Doesn't mean he said he wont do it, but ofcourse ldiots like you are so 'impatiently' trying to grasp at anything you can in the name of criticism. We know, we get it, and No one really cares what you say or do, we all know this is what your idea of being an 'opposition' is. You're the ones that will keep getting embarrassed so have at it.

Summary : You're pathetic, all of you. Its obvious you just have a list of criticisms you just wanna do to Buhari in some sort of 'revenge' but you're just shooting yourself in the foot because of your impatience. How about wait for him to actually do something wrong before criticizing him? Because the way you're going even the delusional followers that believe and 'love' your rantings ( incase you actually think your madness on Nairaland is making Buhari unpopular or something. We all know those who already hate him have sworn to do so forever) will soon not be taking you seriously anymore.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Been Locked Up As Well, So What?" Buhari Fires Back At People Accusing H / Lesson For Nigeria, As Senegal Vote To Scrab Senate / Osun And The Governor Who Ran It Aground!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.