Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

OPINION- "Buharism-Buhari to Synchronise Military democracy" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION- "Buharism-Buhari to Synchronise Military democracy" (506 Views)

Renouncing Buharism By Deji Yesufu / Buharism: Nigeria’ S Revenue Rises For Second Consecutive Month / Say No To Buharism! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPINION- "Buharism-Buhari to Synchronise Military democracy" by bogs4real: 7:39pm On May 31, 2015
In his words........The most immediate is Boko Haram’s insurgency. Progress has been made in recent weeks by our security forces but victory can not be achieved by basing the Command and Control Centre in Abuja. The
command centre will be relocated to Maiduguri and remain until Boko Haram is completely subdued......

Now the excerpt above from Buhari's inauguration speech earned him a round of applause, without being told Buhari's idea was never thought of by the civilian Jonathanian dispensation.And that part of Buhari's whole speech was the cream of the crop. When you look at what is happening, it is a military revolution of democracy, that is, Nigeria is undergoing self-induced overhaul, and PMB-President Muhammadu Buhari is just a vessel of her[Nigeria's] evolution.

The point his, we are headed for a 4-year synchronised commando-style military administration given the pseudonym-democracy.
Don't get me wrong, I am saying the body will be democratic but the soul that lives in this body is military. So what we will be hearing and seeing are the words of a democrat but with a military undertone

The result of this are:
1) The first positive development to relocate the command centre from Abuja to Bornu. This gambit move is characterised by one who has an indepth know-how of warfare.This move guarantees undaunting victory, but also opens the national defence system to infiltration and then quick degenration.This move is 30% kamikaze and 70% offensive
2) There will be firing and hiring on a large scale. The sacrosanct self-automated evolution of Nigeria chose well a man who will do this act better than what we have seen from GEJ government.Not as detrimental as the former government but more accurately and swiftly than the former because this course cannot afford to fail
3)Yes, WAI(WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE) will be ressurrected. Though this time, no soldier will be whipping defaulters on the streets, but I tell you, apprehensions will be very rampant as the federal initiative street laws will be more strict and want to align civilians with the Buharism soul.
4)On accountability and transparency, I don't see this happening.Don't get me wrong, the system will pay more attention at boosting the national treasury than telling you how it did it. In fact, the time is short, there won't be that luxury of telling you and I what-goes-where, but we will be seeing good results.
5)After four years Nigerians will seek continuity.
Re: OPINION- "Buharism-Buhari to Synchronise Military democracy" by acenazt: 7:42pm On May 31, 2015
Nice write up. I believe what you just wrote is just the best. If Buhari achieves these feats then we are headed for a better nation. Let the rantings begin Tanoids I leave the stage to u.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is JUNE 12 Over Hyped? / Round The World In 80 Days A Case Study Of Buhari-ifeduba / Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.