Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

His Yet-to-be Employer Needs Scanned Copies Of His Credentials - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / His Yet-to-be Employer Needs Scanned Copies Of His Credentials (1120 Views)

Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard / N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Yet-to-be Employer Needs Scanned Copies Of His Credentials by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 31, 2015
Hi guys, i need ur help on this.

My younger one just submitted his application online to a company recruiting graduates. In a reply mail that they sent, they are requesting for scanned copies of all his credentials before being invited to take an online test.
Is that ok? is that how applying online works?
Re: His Yet-to-be Employer Needs Scanned Copies Of His Credentials by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 31, 2015
Yes Ma.
Your brother is even lucky. The other day, an employer asked me to upload my nudes grin grin

Was just kidding. Employer somethings ask applicants to upload copies of their certificates smiley
Re: His Yet-to-be Employer Needs Scanned Copies Of His Credentials by Polithiefcian(m): 8:02pm On May 31, 2015
Uas he actually expecting appointment leta b4 submiting fotocopies of hs credentials

To ansa ur Q, yes let hm send hs credentials 4 verificatn
Re: His Yet-to-be Employer Needs Scanned Copies Of His Credentials by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 31, 2015
taiwolusol:
Yes Ma.
Your brother is even lucky. The other day, an employer asked me to upload my nudes grin grin

Was just kidding. Employer somethings ask applicants to upload copies of their certificates smiley

Tank u
Re: His Yet-to-be Employer Needs Scanned Copies Of His Credentials by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 31, 2015
Polithiefcian:
Uas he actually expecting appointment leta b4 submiting fotocopies of hs credentials

To ansa ur Q, yes let hm send hs credentials 4 verificatn

I was thinking he will be called for interview where he will submit all those. Tanx
Re: His Yet-to-be Employer Needs Scanned Copies Of His Credentials by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 31, 2015
Brokenbars:

Tank u
You're welcome smiley
Re: His Yet-to-be Employer Needs Scanned Copies Of His Credentials by spicykev(f): 9:33pm On May 31, 2015
op with the rate of unemployment in 9ja expect anything
Re: His Yet-to-be Employer Needs Scanned Copies Of His Credentials by MRBrownJ: 10:39pm On May 31, 2015
@OP
a photocopy should be enough... a scanned copy can be used for fraudulent means elsewhere and should only be sent AFTER putting a watermark on them so that they cannot be used for anything other than verify his credentials (unless it is send directly to a WELL KNOWN company's email).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / Adron Homes Invite / A Service Of A Young Lady needed as ( personal assistant)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.