Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,700 members, 7,955,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

10 Reasons Android Is Better Than Ios - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Reasons Android Is Better Than Ios (971 Views)

6 Reasons Android Will Always Be More Popular Than Apple's Ios / Android Is Even More Unsecure Than We Thought / 15 Reasons Android Phones Are Better Than The Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Android Is Better Than Ios by miracle4(m): 8:03pm On May 31, 2015
Having the opportunity to own an Android device can prove quite useful after hearing some of the features it has over the iOS.

I will start off by saying I personally do acknowledge that both operating system do contain some great features in their own rights, but we will be focusing on the powerhouse that is Android for today.

1. Multiple Accounts (Great for families)
With the Android, you have the ability to set up separate profiles for multiple users allowing for the whole family to take part in the action.

Each account can be fully customized and secured with separate passwords so you don’t have to worry about privacy invasion.

For the parents out there, don’t worry you can add age restrictions to these accounts for the children to enjoy as well.

2. Loads of Free Applications
Once you get a taste of all the free applications available on the Google Play store you will become addicted. You can find loads of free applications ranging every genre possible from good books to action packed video games.

The Google Play store also allows for developers post their creations with ease for the rest of the world.

[Continue Reading]
Re: 10 Reasons Android Is Better Than Ios by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 31, 2015
GAHHHDDDD! Anytime I read something like this I feel like lobotomizing myself.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Android Is Better Than Ios by Tolzeal(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2015
wallflower:
GAHHHDDDD! Anytime I read something like this I feel liuke lobotomizing myself.

Are u using a blackberry??
Re: 10 Reasons Android Is Better Than Ios by miracle4(m): 8:35pm On May 31, 2015
wallflower:
GAHHHDDDD! Anytime I read something like this I feel like lobotomizing myself.
lolz
Re: 10 Reasons Android Is Better Than Ios by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 31, 2015
Tolzeal:

Are u using a blackberry??
Android
Re: 10 Reasons Android Is Better Than Ios by Tolzeal(m): 8:49pm On May 31, 2015
wallflower:

Android

and what's the lobomising for undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Android Is Better Than Ios by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 31, 2015
Tolzeal:

and what's the lobomising for undecided

Because these comparisons are extremely annoying and most of the time inaccurate.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Android Is Better Than Ios by Tolzeal(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2015
wallflower:

Because these comparisons are extremely annoying and most of the time inaccurate.

Aii
Re: 10 Reasons Android Is Better Than Ios by tonybosses: 11:14pm On May 31, 2015
Rubbish..... once u strt using an iphone u cnt stop..

Try using one b4 u cum here to do copy and paste!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Android Is Better Than Ios by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 31, 2015
Una no dey tire for Android vs IOS comparison
Re: 10 Reasons Android Is Better Than Ios by miracle4(m): 2:12am On Jun 02, 2015
tonybosses:
Rubbish..... once u strt using an iphone u cnt stop..

Try using one b4 u cum here to do copy and paste!!!
This is obviously a user's opinion. Got absolutely nothing to do with copy and paste
Re: 10 Reasons Android Is Better Than Ios by miracle4(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
kenis:
Una no dey tire for Android vs IOS comparison
dem dey tire for this kind thing?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Unsubscribe From Glo 200% Bonus / Gionee M2 Has Refused To Root. Help / Apple Launches Iphone 6S (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.