Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Implications Of Wearing Same Bra For As Long 2 Weeks To One Month Or Even More - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Implications Of Wearing Same Bra For As Long 2 Weeks To One Month Or Even More (1327 Views)

Kenyan Doctors Remove Coin Stuck In Boy's Throat For 2 Weeks (photos) / Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day / It's October 13 (no Bra Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Implications Of Wearing Same Bra For As Long 2 Weeks To One Month Or Even More by florjay(f): 8:14pm On May 31, 2015
Am curious, coz I used to have a friend that wears one bra for a semester (I don't know if she has changed), I commented on it once to her, but she says she washes it every week and @most two weeks.

Biko
Ejo
Pls,

Nairalanders with enough wisdoms on issues like this pls kindly share any info u have on these questions

What are the side effect of wearing a bra(either washed or not) continuously for prolonged period of time

In case of any noticed or unnoticed problems, what can be solutions

Biko, answer reasonably ur comments might be the solutions some need and that person might be ur future help, wife to be, sister, or that dear person u won't want to loose.
Re: Implications Of Wearing Same Bra For As Long 2 Weeks To One Month Or Even More by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 31, 2015
.coz I used to have a friend that wears one bra for a semester (I don't know if she has changed), I commented on it once to her, but she says she washes it every week and @most two weeks.

Do u mean a particular Bra or particular design?
It is incredible.

If so it also means her pant is also one.
Thus she uses it half dried or moves about without sometimes.
U have to edit ur post for it to sounds reasonable so that we can help.
It looks so exaggerated.
Re: Implications Of Wearing Same Bra For As Long 2 Weeks To One Month Or Even More by Dahjhi: 8:36pm On May 31, 2015
Imaging...... shocked That's someone boo oo.. And she go dey package for her guy like anything... Even wearing a cloth for week(s,) should be bad. Talkless of undies.. Disg*sting
Re: Implications Of Wearing Same Bra For As Long 2 Weeks To One Month Or Even More by florjay(f): 9:22pm On May 31, 2015
I wish I was exaggerating but unfortunately I am not.
so if u av an answer(s), please kindly share
Re: Implications Of Wearing Same Bra For As Long 2 Weeks To One Month Or Even More by MRBrownJ: 11:22pm On May 31, 2015
@Florjay
if the gal can afford only 1 bra then so be it.....as long as she keep it clean, then there is no problem with wearing the same bra everyday.

since the matter is strange to you, buy her a new bra on her Bday so that now she will have 2, lol!

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Wearing Same Bra For As Long 2 Weeks To One Month Or Even More by eyinjuege: 1:20am On Jun 01, 2015
Bras just as your panties should be changed daily. Washing your bra once in 2weeks is very unhygienic. Do you know the amount of sweat trapped in that bra and the field day bacteria has to multiply in such a bra? Eewwww. She will have a bad odour, and skin infections if care is not taken.
As someone suggested, get her new bras, some are quite cheap. In fact I don't want to believe she cant afford new bras. She's just dirty jorrr angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Live Your SEX LIFE All Over Again 18+ / Solution To Fibroid Pain Without Surgery / Condom Myths And Unprotected Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.