Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo (2400 Views)

If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo / If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh Then He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo / “A Million Buharis Cannot Marginalize Ndigbo” – ILT On President’s Appointments (2) (3) (4)

A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by Stevogue(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2015
In the wake of the fanfare that followed Friday’s inauguration of Muhammadu Buhari as the President of Nigeria, former Commander of the Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Front and a leader in the Ijaw nation, Mujahid Asari Dokubo has described the emergence of Buhari as president of Nigeria as a product of manipulation...CONTINUE:http://crimefacts.org/a-million-buharis-cannot-scare-me-asari-dokubo/

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by SHARIAREPORTERS: 8:37pm On May 31, 2015
Una don dhe hear Niger delatn don talk Arewa cum oduduwa go calm down now

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by abduljabbar4(m): 8:41pm On May 31, 2015
You can all clearly see that this man is looking for Buharis trouble. If he deals with him now nobody should start shouting 'injustice' or 'dictatorship' barcanista I hope you are listening

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by Phinagold(f): 8:43pm On May 31, 2015
Thats cool for an opposition. But u are on ur own. Not even jonathan will come for ur rescue when the going gets tough

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 31, 2015
Very epic. Keep it coming more. grin
Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by Shortyy(f): 8:52pm On May 31, 2015
preach, brother.
Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by shakaZuIlu: 8:52pm On May 31, 2015
Elrufai said more than that

amaechi threatened Gej

it's asari's turn

Buhari is a terrorist

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:52pm On May 31, 2015
@ Abduljabbar, leave the Mujahidi. He is only trying to be relevant. I was about asking of his whereabout when I suddenly came across a thread about him.
I will advice him to relocate to Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Yemen, Syria and Uzbekistan to go and meet his fellow Mujahidis.

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by knightsTempler: 8:55pm On May 31, 2015
Why should you fear Buhari?

Jonathan has set a standard that Buhari himself acknowledged, and so he is expected to play by the rules.

If Jonathan did not flinch even finger to all those that were insulting him, calling him all kinda names and threatening the unity of the country, we expect Buhari to follow Jonathan's example. It's free speech, everyone is entitle to it.

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by Welrez(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2015
We want referendum jare!

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by gen2briz(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2015
But a single President Muhammadu Buhari will do.
Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by kokoA(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2015
The funny thing is that PMB doesn't even have his time..

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 31, 2015
But 1 Obasanjo can grin grin grin

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by omolami: 10:06pm On May 31, 2015
I trust you Asari Dokubo. I want you to show Buhari the other side of Ijaw men. You are right using the word manipulation, therefore manipulate Buhari' s govt too. In fact I expect you to equally make governance difficult for the certificateless president

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 31, 2015
knightsTempler:
Why should you fear Buhari?

Jonathan has set a standard that Buhari himself acknowledged, and so he is expected to play by the rules.

If Jonathan did not flinch even finger to all those that were insulting him, calling him all kinda names and threatening the unity of the country, we expect Buhari to follow Jonathan's example. It's free speech, everyone is entitle to it.

Don't you EVER in your miserable life compare a bloody corrupt civilian like Jonathan to a Fulani General.

A weakling setting a standard for a General; Are you crazy?

That is an insult to the Fulani Oligarchy & the Nigerian Army.

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by SOUNDKING: 10:24pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Una don dhe hear Niger delatn don talk Arewa cum oduduwa go calm down now
Asari no fear babboon na monkey em go come fear?.

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by 99100(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2015
Zoharariel:

Don't you EVER in your miserable life compare a bloody corrupt civilian like Jonathan to a Fulani General.

Shut up u dullard.

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by SOUNDKING: 10:28pm On May 31, 2015
Zoharariel:

who art thou, o little slave?

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by VANHELLSING: 10:56pm On May 31, 2015
Zoharariel:

Your buhari is nothing but a stark illiterate senile old fool. An imbecilic & autistic daura born cow herder.

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 31, 2015
B-U-S-T-E-D The details of a secret meeting between Buhari and some northern leaders has been revealed. This meeting took place at the presidential villa last night Saturday, 30th May, 2015. These northern leaders told Buhari not to make the kind of mistake Dr Jonathan made by not massively developing the Niger Delta, they said he focused on the transformation of the entire country, believing that he (Dr Jonathan) will secure a second term in office to massively develop Niger Delta. They asked Buhari to treat the north, mostly north-west and north-east like everyday is his last day in office, citing the long absence of a northerner at the helm of affairs. They made eight demands from Buhari, which are. Appointment of core northern Muslims in to key positions in the country. Extra financial support for the 19 northern states. Amnesty for boko haram, so that it would be an avenue to empower northern youths. To establish a world class petroleum university in Katsina state. To build another refinery in Kano state. To pay off Tinubu and Amaechi for sponsoring his campaign, so that his presidency can be truly a northern presidency. To place Ankio Briggs and Asari Dokubo on DSS watch list, seize their passports, because they can turn the Niger Delta region against his presidency. And lastly they asked him not to honour the gay agreement between his party(APC) and the western countries. Sources said Buhari agreed to try his best in the first seven demands, but he his not so sure of the last demand which is the gay agreement with western countries. Because he is scared they would fight him, destabilize his government, and possibly edge him out like they did to Dr Jonathan. The meeting had in attendance, governors el Rufai, Amino Masari, Abdulahi Ganduje of Kaduna, Katsina and Kano respectively. Others are Atiku Abubakar, Ibrahim Commossie, Adamu Ciroma, Yosuf Maitama Sule, and Muhammad Danjuma Goje.
Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by agurza(f): 11:10pm On May 31, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Your buhari is nothing but a stark illiterate senile old fool. An imbecilic & autistic daura born cow herder.
from the look of things Buhari's victory still dey pain you hahaha. That same Buhari is going to be your president till 2023. If you are asked in an interview who your president is say gej and see what will happen

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by VANHELLSING: 11:20pm On May 31, 2015
agurza:
from the look of things Buhari's victory still dey pain you hahaha. That same Buhari is going to be your president till 2023. If you are asked in an interview who your president is say gej and see what will happen
Well, I don't often reply abokii/fulani person, however, I will do this as a compliment to a now forumite like u. Tell ur senile & autistic super dunce Buhari to GO TO HELL WITH HIS PRESIDENCY.
Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 01, 2015
Lol... Funny... Terrorist against Terrorist!...
Hello friend pls, vote me now Authenticate to nominate N.E. Ikono.. Click "t.c o/SlGIGkjM4N" to Nominate me. Thank you!
Please there is a space between "c" and "o"... Copy the link... Then close the space and it'll link u to where u can vote for me! Thanks!
Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by sheymoni(m): 1:09am On Jun 01, 2015
Trouble dey sleep yanga won wake am. Don't worry baba go take you do sample

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 01, 2015
Zoharariel:

who is this demented slave?

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by knightsTempler: 4:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Zoharariel:

You can dress up a chimp and send it to college but when the chimp comes out of college, it's still a well dress CHIMP with a college degree and a CHIMP IQ!. - that is what you and your so called "Fulani Oligarchs" are. cheesy

Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by M4gunners: 4:50am On Jun 01, 2015
Zoharariel:

Who loose this guy from zoo na eh.
Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by Pangea: 5:00am On Jun 01, 2015
macfarland:
B-U-S-T-E-D The details of a secret meeting between Buhari and some northern leaders has been revealed. This meeting took place at the presidential villa last night Saturday, 30th May, 2015. These northern leaders told Buhari not to make the kind of mistake Dr Jonathan made by not massively developing the Niger Delta, they said he focused on the transformation of the entire country, believing that he (Dr Jonathan) will secure a second term in office to massively develop Niger Delta. They asked Buhari to treat the north, mostly north-west and north-east like everyday is his last day in office, citing the long absence of a northerner at the helm of affairs. They made eight demands from Buhari, which are. Appointment of core northern Muslims in to key positions in the country. Extra financial support for the 19 northern states. Amnesty for boko haram, so that it would be an avenue to empower northern youths. To establish a world class petroleum university in Katsina state. To build another refinery in Kano state. To pay off Tinubu and Amaechi for sponsoring his campaign, so that his presidency can be truly a northern presidency. To place Ankio Briggs and Asari Dokubo on DSS watch list, seize their passports, because they can turn the Niger Delta region against his presidency. And lastly they asked him not to honour the gay agreement between his party(APC) and the western countries. Sources said Buhari agreed to try his best in the first seven demands, but he his not so sure of the last demand which is the gay agreement with western countries. Because he is scared they would fight him, destabilize his government, and possibly edge him out like they did to Dr Jonathan. The meeting had in attendance, governors el Rufai, Amino Masari, Abdulahi Ganduje of Kaduna, Katsina and Kano respectively. Others are Atiku Abubakar, Ibrahim Commossie, Adamu Ciroma, Yosuf Maitama Sule, and Muhammad Danjuma Goje.

Una don start your conspiracy theory again ?
Which Niger delta did Jonathan develop?
Craze dey worry una!
Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by QuotaSystem: 5:21am On Jun 01, 2015
Shortyy:
preach, brother.
You're too pretty to be associated with Dokubo tbh. Give PMB a chance.
Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by QuotaSystem: 5:26am On Jun 01, 2015
macfarland:
[s]B-U-S-T-E-D The details of a secret meeting between Buhari and some northern leaders has been revealed. This meeting took place at the presidential villa last night Saturday, 30th May, 2015. These northern leaders told Buhari not to make the kind of mistake Dr Jonathan made by not massively developing the Niger Delta, they said he focused on the transformation of the entire country, believing that he (Dr Jonathan) will secure a second term in office to massively develop Niger Delta. They asked Buhari to treat the north, mostly north-west and north-east like everyday is his last day in office, citing the long absence of a northerner at the helm of affairs. They made eight demands from Buhari, which are. Appointment of core northern Muslims in to key positions in the country. Extra financial support for the 19 northern states. Amnesty for boko haram, so that it would be an avenue to empower northern youths. To establish a world class petroleum university in Katsina state. To build another refinery in Kano state. To pay off Tinubu and Amaechi for sponsoring his campaign, so that his presidency can be truly a northern presidency. To place Ankio Briggs and Asari Dokubo on DSS watch list, seize their passports, because they can turn the Niger Delta region against his presidency. And lastly they asked him not to honour the gay agreement between his party(APC) and the western countries. Sources said Buhari agreed to try his best in the first seven demands, but he his not so sure of the last demand which is the gay agreement with western countries. Because he is scared they would fight him, destabilize his government, and possibly edge him out like they did to Dr Jonathan. The meeting had in attendance, governors el Rufai, Amino Masari, Abdulahi Ganduje of Kaduna, Katsina and Kano respectively. Others are Atiku Abubakar, Ibrahim Commossie, Adamu Ciroma, Yosuf Maitama Sule, and Muhammad Danjuma Goje.[/s]

Even after the lashing you all received at the polls, you still don't realize this your politics of ethnic and religious division/hatred no longer works on Nigerians.
Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by QuotaSystem: 5:30am On Jun 01, 2015
agurza:
grin akwai dai baki
Re: A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo by ComradeAbu(m): 6:24am On Jun 01, 2015
Asari! Oya naa! Break pipeline and see yourself inside kirikiri maximum. Baba aint take no shit.

Sienna Bus Collides With Another Along Okene-Kabba Road,Claims Many Lives(Photos / Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. / Pic:Buhari Shaking Queen Elizabeth 2 Wks After Failing To Shake Female Ministers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51