Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,477 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. (50573 Views)

Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) / Buhari Shares Table With Mugabe At AU Summit Dinner Last Night (photos) / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by naijaedutech: 8:39pm On May 31, 2015
SaharaReporters’ correspondent Adeola had a rare encounter with Robert Mugabe, the aging President of Zimbabwe during the inauguration ceremony of President Muhamadu Buhari in Abuja. Adeola first tried to have a quick one-on-one conversation with Mugabe upon arrival in his car to the Eagle Square venue of the inauguration event but was prevented from doing so by Mugabe’s aide. Not taking a No for an answer, Adeola waited till the end of the program when Mugabe was about entering his car. She accosted Mugabe and despite the pressure from the Security officials of the president, she fearlessly told the President to step down and embrace democracy.

See the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L95kciDCBfw

http://nigeriannewsportal.com/saharareporters-correspondent-clashes-with-robert-mugabe-at-the-inauguration-ceremony/#sthash.OpccSKwN.dpbs

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Firefire(m): 8:41pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 8:41pm On May 31, 2015
I hate sahara reporters
Local champions

Na by force to practice democracy?

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 31, 2015
Ain't you bringing the Video here??
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 31, 2015
Eeyah
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2015
Wetin concern us mugabe relocate to zimbabwe with this your story

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Truckpusher(m): 8:45pm On May 31, 2015
Buhahahahahaha grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I hate sahara reporters
Local champions

Hehehe! Local champion with headquarter/office in New York, a place you have been praying day and night to visit even if its for 1hour?
Local champion indeed.

Kid, grow up. You are just frustrated 'kawai' .

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Bugatie(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2015
Firefire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L95kciDCBfw
Shey trouble dey, iyanga go dey smoosh am......
Tatafo, wetin concern Saharareporters with Mugabe

13 Likes

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by PentiumPro(f): 8:52pm On May 31, 2015
Brave woman.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by CharlesPhc: 8:53pm On May 31, 2015
Have stopped reading or watching Sahara reporters way back. They need to be trained on decency rather than this display of rascality that can only be associated with bus conductors on the streets of Lagos...!!!

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by searchcorp(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2015
Am i the only one who thinks they were a little bit rude. The questions were perfect but the mannerism was poor.

the guy on white agbada reminds me of a kegite i used to know back then in FUTA. He was toutish. Adeola could have started by asking him how are you? How do you feel being here today? When are we likely to come to Zimbabwe for an inauguration like this?

218 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by CSTR2: 9:05pm On May 31, 2015
I am not a fan of sahara reporters but that was very brave and worthwhile.
Mugabe probably thought this was zimbabwe where the press are under dictatorial control.
Face to face with the most free and aggressive press in africa should be a nice parting gift for the old man.

52 Likes

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 31, 2015
Good fight. Na them sabi. If they like make them kill themselves.
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Islanders1: 9:11pm On May 31, 2015
Lmaooo. Mugabe just dey make me laugh. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 31, 2015
This is absolute bullsh*it, if you have something to tell him, go to Zimbabwe. No matter how clueless gej was, i would not accept this kind of treatment

20 Likes

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by BabaNath(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2015
Mugabe - Africa's version of Adolf Hitler
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by ronald4lif(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2015
I just love the guts of Sowore and his Sahara Reporters crew. Adeola too seem to becoming very fearless. Mugabe had it rough this time. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Alphaoscar: 9:20pm On May 31, 2015
Sowore and his crew should be ashamed of themselves.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 31, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Sowore and his crew should be ashamed of themselves.

Absolutely ridiculous and shameful behaviour.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Alphaoscar: 9:22pm On May 31, 2015
IyaIode:
This is absolute bullsh*it, if you have something to tell him, go to Zimbabwe.

Exactly.

They just end up disgracing this country by unnecessarily harassing our visitor .

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Alphaoscar: 9:25pm On May 31, 2015
PentiumPro:
Brave woman.

That is crass stupidity on her part. The venue , occasion, the manner and the language deployed are totally wron. That is a very wrong way of conduct.

53 Likes

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by emmatok(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2015
Alphaoscar:

That is crass stupidity on her part. The venue , occasion, the manner and the language deployed are totally wron. That is a very wrong way of conduct.

My friend the civilized world will be laughing at the comments of typical Africans.

What those Journalists did there is great and brave.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 31, 2015
Alphaoscar:

That is crass stupidity on her part. The venue , occasion, the manner and the language deployed are totally wrong. That is a very wrong way of conduct.

What does a man who has never been out of his hometown knows about civility or professionalism undecided

You should shush!

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 31, 2015
Sahara Reporters have become the attack dogs for America and Europeans.

To me it is disgraceful way to treat a guest that cared enough to attend himself to honour our new president.

Ironic thing is that Mugabe was elected by his people in elections far more free and fair than our own.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Eziachi: 10:54pm On May 31, 2015
Well done Sahara Reporters. That's how it's done. He is attending inauguration, when there could be non in his misruled country.
Nigerian outgoing president was probably still in school when that geezer took over a once beautiful country Zimbabwe he turned into a ghetto.
I saw Sesso Nguesso too in attendance. The blights on the conscience of our continent. They should have thrown flour and egg on him, Mugabe.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Eziachi: 11:01pm On May 31, 2015
searchcorp:
Am i the only one who thinks they were a little bit rude. The questions were perfect but the mannerism was poor.

the guy on white agbada reminds me of a kegite i used to know back then in FUTA. He was toutish. Adeola could have started by asking him how are you? How do you feel being here today? When are we likely to come to Zimbabwe for an inauguration like this?
What planet are you living on? How can anyone be rude to Mugabe? How can any Nigerian be rude to that despot who takes pleasure rubbishing Nigeria every time.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Menace2Society(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2015
GenBuhari:
Sahara Reporters have become the attack dogs for America and Europeans.

To me it is disgraceful way to treat a guest that cared enough to attend himself to honour our new president.

Ironic thing is that Mugabe was elected by his people in elections far more free and fair than our own.
I'm seriously laughing at this guy grin

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Menace2Society(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2015
Eziachi:
What planet are you living on? How can anyone be rude to Mugabe? How can any Nigerian be rude to that despot who takes pleasure rubbishing Nigeria every time.
U dey mind that muppet grin

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 31, 2015
Bad ass gal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by searchcorp(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2015
Eziachi:

I'm on planet earth where being Kind is a better judgement than being right (pay-back).

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Menace2Society(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Exactly.

They just end up disgracing this country by unnecessarily harassing our visitor .
To hell with that yeye visitor undecided next time he should stay in his country! Hypocrite

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) / Flooded Lekki This Morning (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.