Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Nairalanders Welcome To June. Whats Are Your Expectations In The New Month. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Welcome To June. Whats Are Your Expectations In The New Month. (642 Views)

"Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! / Congratulations Nairalanders! Welcome To #febuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Welcome To June. Whats Are Your Expectations In The New Month. by ferdvict2(m): 11:23pm On May 31, 2015
If TECNO could ping before NOKIA...,who told
u that all your mates who started work
before u would make it before you? If CIVIL
DEFENSE could carry gun before ROAD
SAFETY,..., who told u its by how far?It's by
how well joor!! If GARRI could sell more than
INDOMIE after all the adverts...,who told u
that u must dress indecently to attract men?
If Oga JONATHAN who doesn't have shoes
before but now wears three different shoes
per hour...,Who told u that u would continue
being poor? Over hope dey jareee. If 2Face
could finally repent n married Annie...,Who
told u that your current boyfriend/ girlfriend
will not marry you? Don't be distracted by
the competitors. If JUDAS could sell his boss,
JESUS ..., who told you that your best friend
would not do more than that?...be careful
with people pls. If they could tie COW with
rope upon its size,but must use chain to
hold dog,who is that person that says u are
worse than nothing? I know u are gonna
make it,keep believing for every man is
made and allowed to thrive for a purpose.
AS we end the MONTH, May GOD
open a new gate in your life.
Wellcome to June........
Re: Nairalanders Welcome To June. Whats Are Your Expectations In The New Month. by lekan008(m): 11:24pm On May 31, 2015
To be a better person I've been dreaming of
Re: Nairalanders Welcome To June. Whats Are Your Expectations In The New Month. by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 31, 2015
Success in all aspects of my life.
Re: Nairalanders Welcome To June. Whats Are Your Expectations In The New Month. by padeolu: 11:56pm On May 31, 2015
For the fact that i will be a year older on 26th of this month. My expectation is simply to get a good paying job.

#I have a B.Sc in Geography and resource management and an M.Sc. in Environmental control and management (OAU).

padeolu1@gmail.com.
Re: Nairalanders Welcome To June. Whats Are Your Expectations In The New Month. by Jboyossai(m): 12:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Just want atmost N50 per litre.....
I believe PMB can do it.....
Re: Nairalanders Welcome To June. Whats Are Your Expectations In The New Month. by ijechikky(f): 12:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Walking down d aisle in my adoring gown grin
Re: Nairalanders Welcome To June. Whats Are Your Expectations In The New Month. by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 01, 2015
Wow, that's great! I want y'all to vote for me.. Tanz!
Hello friend pls, vote me now Authenticate to nominate N.E. Ikono.. Click "t.c o/SlGIGkjM4N" to Nominate me. Thank you!
Please there is a space between "c" and "o"... Copy the link... Then close the space and it'll link u to where u can vote for me! Thanks!
Re: Nairalanders Welcome To June. Whats Are Your Expectations In The New Month. by Hoii(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2015
A positive change in my story. Happy new month guys Happy birthday to me
Re: Nairalanders Welcome To June. Whats Are Your Expectations In The New Month. by ferdvict2(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2015
padeolu:
For the fact that i will be a year older on 26th of this month. My expectation is simply to get a good paying job.

#I have a B.Sc in Geography and resource management and an M.Sc. in Environmental control and management (OAU).

padeolu1@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Is Down! / Photos: Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Summer Body In Tanzania / Former VP Atiku Abubakar Opens New Juice/water Factory In Adamawa [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.