Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Electric Fence, Taking Over In Lagos, Abuja,portharcourt... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Electric Fence, Taking Over In Lagos, Abuja,portharcourt... (6887 Views)

Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires / Electric Fence\ Energy Fence Call 08132493898 / My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electric Fence, Taking Over In Lagos, Abuja,portharcourt... by EFFANTI: 11:34pm On May 31, 2015
[img]Electric fence is the new intelligent perimeter security system. It will deal an instant shock to potential intruders and raise a loud deafening alarm to alert the entire neighbourhood.

EFFANTI Electric Fence depot provides everything you need to build an electric fence.Effanti conducts periodic installer training and distributes the products all over West Africa.

Effanti Electric Fence Depot can be reached on 08064629899, 08097774441, 08037708080 or sales@effanti.com

Re: Electric Fence, Taking Over In Lagos, Abuja,portharcourt... by EFFANTI: 11:57pm On May 31, 2015
Electric Fence is mostly used in Cities; Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Abeokuta, Warri,Yenegoa,Ibadan, Aba, Uyo,Kaduna, Kano, Markudi, Ibadan, Akure, Ikeja, Lekki.

The Regional outlets of EFFANTI Electric Fence Depot at Lagos, Abuja and PortHarcout supplies electric fencing products to these cities.

EFFANTI ELECTRIC FENCE can be reached on 08064629899, 08037708080 or 08097774441-3

Re: Electric Fence, Taking Over In Lagos, Abuja,portharcourt... by FastShipping: 12:21am On Jun 01, 2015
How can fear of electrocution scare potential thieves away in a country where electricity supply is at zero level? This can only work in a country where there is 24hrs of power supply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electric Fence, Taking Over In Lagos, Abuja,portharcourt... by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 01, 2015
FastShipping:
How can fear of electrocution scare potential thieves away in a country where electricity supply is at zero level? This can only work in a country where there is 24hrs power supply.
from my knowledge , u can power dis wire with small tiger generator and it can charge as well
Re: Electric Fence, Taking Over In Lagos, Abuja,portharcourt... by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 01, 2015
EFFANTI:
Electric Fence is mostly used in Cities; Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Abeokuta, Warri,Yenegoa,Ibadan, Aba, Uyo,Kaduna, Kano, Markudi, Ibadan, Akure, Ikeja, Lekki.

The Regional outlets of EFFANTI Electric Fence Depot at Lagos, Abuja and PortHarcout supplies electric fencing products to these cities.sir/ma I will expecting ur call later today over the training I contacted u for. Thanks

EFFANTI ELECTRIC FENCE can be reached on 08064629899, 08037708080 or 08097774441-3
Re: Electric Fence, Taking Over In Lagos, Abuja,portharcourt... by EFFANTI: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Electric fence is powered by a control panel, which has an inbuilt back up battery. The back up power supply offers continuous protection in the event of power failure, Recharging is also simple, it is as easy as charging a mobile phone. for more information, contact EFFANTI on 08037708080 or visit www.effanti.com.

Electric fence is widely used to protect important facilities all over the world.

Re: Electric Fence, Taking Over In Lagos, Abuja,portharcourt... by praise007: 2:24am On Apr 16, 2016
Please I need your current price for these following materials . do you sell whosesale .
Energizer
Tension wire
Alarm
Aluminium poll
Hook
Spring
Warning sign
Cable . my email is Stnicholas.concepts@yahoo.com
Or u can send it here
Re: Electric Fence, Taking Over In Lagos, Abuja,portharcourt... by mikylon(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2016
How much would it cost me to fence a plot of land in lagos (60 by 120 feet)
send details to mail : @yahoo.com
Re: Electric Fence, Taking Over In Lagos, Abuja,portharcourt... by Freshfish: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2016
Hi,

See the feedback I tried to drop on your web page and unfortunately your feedback email account has been disabled.

You need to get ready for business before you begin to scam people with high prices and bad customer service

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Good day , I recently purchased about 800 Sq m of your electric fence in Lagos and I have feedback to give you.

1. Your electric fence is more expensive than the products of equivalent quality and reputation from my personal market survey

2 Your Products are priced high with a promise of quality after sales service and customer service

3. Your after sales service and installation teams have displayed to me a very strong lack of coordination, ineptitude , lackadaisical approach to customer requirements

4. It took forever to install the wire and I had to demand for a refund before your slow bureaucratic engineers mobilised to site. I have made the point above because within 24 hours of installation , a false alarm went off because of a loose wire in the chain (poorly fitted) , a week after the support fell because it was not securely installed and fell on my metal gate. Happy no one had contact with the gate when this happened. Two weeks after, the . support gave , the wires became slack and drooped right over my gate and we had to use plastic pipes to prevent contact with the gate.

Well over a month when I complained about the slack and fallen wires, we have had failed promises to come and on one occasion your technician came when we were not around. I am convinced your product is quality but lacks the capacity to deliver it in a efficient and effective way in lagos. Most competitors sell at half your price and over and above pricing your after care service is a scam. I have since called a local practitioner to fix the problem and also removed the junk advert sign you placed on my wall without my authorisation. My first and last experience with you shows your product service delivery is a huge scam!!

Trust I will go across the social media to warn fellow citizens of my country to avoid the scam I have fallen into.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electric Fence, Taking Over In Lagos, Abuja,portharcourt... by omotoyin007: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2016
I tried severally to reach the number 0806 but no one picked or called me back. However having read the submission of Freshfish there is no need to continue any business correspondence.

1 Like

Re: Electric Fence, Taking Over In Lagos, Abuja,portharcourt... by EFFANTI: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Electric Fence is the new, intelligent perimeter security system which is fast replacing traditional methods of fence protection. It will deal an instant shock to potential intruders and raise a loud deafening alarm to alert the entire neighbourhood. The rechargeable back up battery ensures that the system keeps working in case of power failure.

EFFANTI Electric Fence depot provides everything you need to build an electric fence. Over the years, we have consistently delivered peace of mind by providing reliable electric fences for residential, commercial and industrial applications.

Effanti conducts periodic installer training and distributes the products all over West Africa.

Effanti Electric Fence Depot can be reached on 08064629899, 08097774441, 08037708080 or sales@effanti.com

Re: Electric Fence, Taking Over In Lagos, Abuja,portharcourt... by EFFANTI: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Electric Fence, the aggressive perimeter police has become a must-have for every property. It is a psychological and physical deterrent, designed to keep intruders away from your premises. It stops intruders with a painful and incapacitating shock and will raise an instant alarm if it is touched or disturbed. The rechargeable back up battery ensures that the system keeps working in case of power failure.

EFFANTI Electric Fence Systems are manufactured and installed with the highest possible international standards, with the technical support of Effanti South Africa. Our superior design, construction and engineering consistently exceed local international standards.

Effanti Electric Fence Depot can be reached on 08097774441, 08037708080 or sales@effanti.com

Re: Electric Fence, Taking Over In Lagos, Abuja,portharcourt... by oluwaseunla(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
EFFANTI:
Electric Fence, the aggressive perimeter police has become a must-have for every property. It is a psychological and physical deterrent, designed to keep intruders away from your premises. It stops intruders with a painful and incapacitating shock and will raise an instant alarm if it is touched or disturbed. The rechargeable back up battery ensures that the system keeps working in case of power failure.

EFFANTI Electric Fence Systems are manufactured and installed with the highest possible international standards, with the technical support of Effanti South Africa. Our superior design, construction and engineering consistently exceed local international standards.

Effanti Electric Fence Depot can be reached on 08097774441, 08037708080 or sales@effanti.com

Don't you think you need to address freshfish complaints up there. I doubt anyone will contact you for business from this thread after seeing that caveat. At least having your own side of the story will be beneficial to prospective clients.

My two cents.

2 Likes

Re: Electric Fence, Taking Over In Lagos, Abuja,portharcourt... by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Power of social media. Freshfish don spoil this effanti career as far nland is concerned except its addressed.

1 Like

Re: Electric Fence, Taking Over In Lagos, Abuja,portharcourt... by SaintUlot: 10:38am On May 11, 2020
Infinitikoncept:
Power of social media. Freshfish don spoil this effanti career as far nland is concerned except its addressed.

grin
Re: Electric Fence, Taking Over In Lagos, Abuja,portharcourt... by engrtobsang: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Are your Electric fence wire faulty, Do your electric fence wire need readjustment, Do you need to fix your energizer, or you want to install Electric fence wire?Limed Tech Maintenance services got you covered. To book for the Maintenance service, click the link https:///30233Rk or call �09031383656.

(1) (Reply)

Check The Pixs Of Precious Wall Stone Design For Your House / Cheap Estate Land For Sale In Abuja(08096293810) / Nigerian House Plans: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Duplex @ A Streamlined Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.