Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva (34222 Views)

Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 01, 2015
Award-winning filmmaker, Daniel Ademinokan has in a new interview revealed that he is madly in love with actress Stella Damasus and wants her to stay with him forever. Daniel made this known on a program on i2radio tonight while making a special dedication to her (Stay With Me – K.O. Kevin Olushola of Pentatonics ). In his words:

”I am so excited to dedicate this song to one person who has been a rock. Sometimes God just aligns things to happen at the right time. Stella Damasus – you are an amazing person and I appreciate you so much. The kind of mind you have, the way you think. It’s different and I’ll probably never meet anyone like you.

People don’t know the truth about how we got together. I appreciate you so much and you are a very blessed person.
There is something special about you.I have always said to you that the enemy will not attack you if you aren’t special.You have been a source of encouragement to me.You have changed a lot of things in my life.

The way we came together is even a mystery to us.The world may know a lot of crazy things about you but I know who you really are.Thank you for loving me for who I am. We cannot show the whole world everything but you and I have conquered so much in a short time. I would not have been able to achieve a lot of the thing I have if I wasn’t with the right person.You are an actress, singer, writer, teacher, philanthropist, is there anything you can’t do? I love you very much and I'm dedicating this song to you because I want you to stay with me forever.”

About their kids, Daniel continued:

”Everybody knows I have a son David and i love him very much.But for those who don’t know, I have 3 kids now because of who I am in a relationship with now. Every time I see these girls, it makes me so happy! You girls have grown so much and transformed since the day I met you.

Isabel and Angelica I love you very much! I’m so happy that you have taken David as your own brother. I am so blessed to have you in my life!Anyone who sees all of you together will not know you and David are from different mothers.

Angelica you are the top of your class all the time and Isabel your voice is amazing! I can’t wait to produce your songs. I can’t wait for the world to see you! You are blessed, gifted and skilled.Thank you for all you girls teach David. I love you all so much! You are all special! I am dedicating this to all of you! Isabel, Angelica and David. Your mum is blessed to have kids like you.The world doesn’t know how much she does for you! She loves you all and I love you too.I am blessed to have all you as my kids.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/daniel-ademinokan-why-i-am-crazy-about.html

10 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by HungerBAD: 12:14am On Jun 01, 2015
Read the story like 4 times and honestly lost for what to say.

21 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 01, 2015
Is stella a gbokogboko? HUsband snatcher grin wish her more love sha

6 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by jessiecah(f): 12:41am On Jun 01, 2015
One of the girls look like Stella completely...talk about photocopy. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by whizbee(m): 12:52am On Jun 01, 2015
heartwarming
best of luck

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by mirexxx(f): 12:53am On Jun 01, 2015
aww! so sweet smiley

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by edorhe14(m): 2:57am On Jun 01, 2015
adeekiti:
Is stella a gbokogboko? HUsband snatcher grin wish her more love sha
Did she snatch ur Gay Partner?
Y u Judging her?
Mofo's be hating since 260Bc
Ye without sins...

19 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 01, 2015
edorhe14:

Did she snatch ur Gay Partner?
Y u Judging her?
Mofo's be hating since 260Bc
Ye without sins...
are u my gay partner wink wait for I dey come grin do u even the 260bc u dey talk ?

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by edorhe14(m): 3:20am On Jun 01, 2015
adeekiti:
are u my gay partner wink wait for I dey come grin do u even the 260bc u dey talk ?
U wish..
Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 01, 2015
edorhe14:

U wish..
dis guy is a gay looking for a partner well u miss road gan grin

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by axortedbabe(f): 5:35am On Jun 01, 2015
This one resemble wunmi obe
Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by tpiadotcom: 5:55am On Jun 01, 2015
Some edo people dey resemble oyibo a lot.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by tpiadotcom: 5:56am On Jun 01, 2015
jessiecah:
One of the girls look like Stella completely...talk about photocopy. shocked

I think those are her kids.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 01, 2015
Once he is Happy with it . May God bless the Union And Doris may you find a better and caring life partner to make you happier

23 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by Houseofglam7(f): 7:15am On Jun 01, 2015
Their life, their decisions.....
I wish em bliss

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by enoqueen: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2015
Different fathers too.

U will be back

Time will tell.

The man before you said more.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by edorhe14(m): 8:39am On Jun 01, 2015
adeekiti:
dis guy is a gay looking for a partner well u miss road gan grin
Lmao...No need for insults on a new Month.
Anyways like the wise saying goes ''Silence is the Best answer for pple like u.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by floragregs(f): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2015
I hate it when people come here to rant "husband snatcher" especially ladies! Lemme ask you, is he a handbag? Snatched how? Was he not wth his right senses? Did u live wth him in the first marriage to know if the first wife didn't make him run away? Stop blaming Stella, leave her alone! Blame the yeye man that left his wife. Stop making the man look like the victim here.anyman that can be "snatched" is a dummmy! He should be blamed not Stella. Finally, ladies and gentlemen, mind ur bizness because it is he who wears the shoe that really knows where it pinches!

32 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by Ceccylia(f): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2015
God bless their union.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by Ceccylia(f): 9:11am On Jun 01, 2015
No Flora,I disagree with what u just said.Every man deserves to be happy we can't blame Daniel,neither can we blame Stella.Maybe he's not happy with Doris and he finally met his soulmate.Its obvious they are happy together.Let's wish them luck.
floragregs:
I hate it when people come here to rant "husband snatcher" especially ladies! Lemme ask you, is he a handbag? Snatched how? Was he not wth his right senses? Did u live wth him in the first marriage to know if the first wife didn't make him run away? Stop blaming Stella, leave her alone! Blame the yeye man that left his wife. Stop making the man look like the victim here.anyman that can be "snatched" is a dummmy! He should be blamed not Stella. Finally, ladies and gentlemen, mind ur bizness because it is he who wears the shoe that really knows where it pinches!

8 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by Babe2sure(f): 9:22am On Jun 01, 2015
"People don't know the truth about how we got together"

That statement is so so loaded.
Oh well, whatever rock their world!

6 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by Echatbook: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2015
hmm
Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2015
anyway are u interested in joining our VIP group for daily winnings in football bets, check my signature for more details.
Pls, don't just ask for free games cos I paid for dem too.
Only for biz minded
no risk no reward
Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by Echatbook: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2015
ok
Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by lovinhubby2wife(m): 9:43am On Jun 01, 2015
ok kontinu I pray make the charm wey she take capture you clear comot 4 your eyes
Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by Pavore9: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Their lives, their choice.

1 Like

JoachimPaul:
anyway are u interested in joining our VIP group
for daily winnings in football bets, check my
signature for more details.

Pls, don't just ask for free games cos I paid for dem too.

Only for biz minded

no risk no reward
if ha hear
Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by xmileeasy: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2015
eeya, you go soon run mad
Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by MrBasketball: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2015
[size=20pt]I smell lies... I smell divorce. undecided[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by Echatbook: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2015
[size=20pt]WATCH FREE HOLLYWOOD SERIES @ http://movies.alayeblog.com[/size]

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by youngwarlocks: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2015
k
Re: Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva by alaoeri: 9:45am On Jun 01, 2015
Talk true, you don eat efò.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Slays In Mini Denim Skirt / Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) / Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.