Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,951 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Catfish Fingerlings Hatchery Success Secret !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Catfish Fingerlings Hatchery Success Secret !!! (1932 Views)

Packaged Dried Catfish Business. Is It Profitable? / One-on-one Practical Training On Catfish Fingerlings Production And Marketn Kano / Nigerian Success Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Fingerlings Hatchery Success Secret !!! by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 01, 2015
Catfish Fingerling hatchery business like other business has its prons and cons.. And truthfully its a very lucrative business that can give you over 100% return on your invesment that is if you have the management secret.
I have read articles about how lucrative the business is and how to invest and reap millions.
All I do is just to laugh on reading such article.. All they want is just for u to buy their manual attend seminar
and make money of your pockets.. Surprisingly most of them don't have a farm of their own, they are computer
farmers who don't have any experience whatsoever in the business.. For the past four year that I have been into catfish hatchery business I found out that all the seminars and manuals did not contain the practical management secret and tip to get good result in production and care of the fries up to the time of sales I.e from the 1st day of life - 6th week when it would be due for sales.
We have been to many farms and have found out that many farmers are really experiencing loss in their investments and have come to start blaming their loss on the high price of imported feeds and fuel . In our farm today we can produce over 200,000 pieces of fingerlings without any problem due to our vast experience in the business and we have no need to complain about the cost of feed and fuel to run our generator.
We started with 50 - 100 pieces of fingerlings in each production period I.e (1st-6th)weeks but now we can produce hundreds of thousands of fingerlings. This is a great success and break through due to applying the daily management principles which ensures bountiful result. And we by the Grace of God can replicate this in your farm. We would find the problems in your farm and give the practical solutions with a special manual specially made for your farm.

Recently we attended a seminar for fish farmers by Coppens Feed, the predominant complain was low hatchery rate and high death rate of the fries and this is due to lack of proper management tactics and We have decided to end these trend which has made people jump into the sea without been taught how to swim and necessary equipment and guidance needed to avoid drowning.

We have designed a one-one approach system which would involve us been with you in your farm to guide you in all the way to get bountiful results in the production of fingerlings.

If interested in this opportunity call us on 09031625651 , there is limited number of people for us to attend to this month. (30) farms only. call to make enquiry to book an appointment with us
Re: Catfish Fingerlings Hatchery Success Secret !!! by simplymade(m): 2:50am On Jun 01, 2015
Educative

(1) (Reply)

Automatic shoe cover dispenser usd12.00/set / Equity Market Continues Bull-run As ASI Gains 0.65%. / Fiverr Change Of Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.