Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

muslimah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / muslimah (1110 Views)

Can A Muslimah Touch A Man She Is Bethrothed To? / Marrying A Second Wife: A Muslimah's Short Story / For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

muslimah by lanseva: 4:53am On Jun 01, 2015

4 Likes

Re: muslimah by lanseva: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
My sincere apologies ,

I was made to realise that I needed to indicate my Genotype

My Genotype is AS, So I require a sister whose Genotype is AA, again my apologies for the inconvenience caused

Salam Alaikum
Re: muslimah by PENMIGHT(m): 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wa alaykum Salaam Warahamathllah.

"And those who say: "Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders for the Muttaqun" .

I pray Allaah, The Lord of Honour and Majesty, grant you a pious wife. Aameen.

However, there are established rules guiding such an affair like this.
Just like you will agree with me that this may not be the conventional way through which spouses are sought and gotten, I will suggest you reconsider this approach of calling for Tenders from prospective Virgins.

Firstly, Virgins (true ones) are naturally shy in nature. Most often than not, virgins wont have the affront to call you out of Modesty and shame.

" Al- Hayya (modesty) is part of faith".
This is the reason why the Sunnah stipulates that you propose to a virgin, not directly but through her Wali ( guiadian).

And a Virgin naturally lacks the vocal confidence to even accept a man's proposa talkeless of intiating one.

Hence, "her accepetance(of a suitor's proposal) is her silence".

GIVEN THE ABOVE, YOU MIGHT BE PUTTING THE VIRGINS YOU SO MUCH RESPECT IN HARMS WAY. IMAGINE IF THEY HAVE TO BE CALLING ALL MEN WHO SEEMINGLY WANT TO MARRY THEM!.

Secondly, have you devised a way to handle the influx of bids that might come your way from these Virgins?
This surely calls for refelection. If not well hadled, this will be an invitation to fitnah.

Lastly, I suggest that you make use of the Muslim Singles Matching Service purposely evolved for the Muslim in this Forum.

Allaah knows best!

6 Likes

Re: muslimah by lanseva: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
Salam Alaikum

Thank you for your Dua, May Allah make it easy.

PENMIGHT:
I pray Allaah, The Lord of Honour and Majesty, grant you a pious wife. Aameen.

The statement below is your view not mine, which I do find, quite a distasteful choice of words. You can do better.

PENMIGHT:
I will suggest you reconsider this approach of calling for Tenders from prospective Virgins.
. Aameen.

To sum up the rest of your observations, I intend to insist the Wali be involved in all correspondence , this is definitely to protect the sister concerned from the wolves in sheep clothing we have in our midst.

I also took the liberty to count the number of times the word VIRGIN came up in your post, 7 times which is not too much

Which is why is said initially I don't want any Drama, we tend to focus on what we want to see and loose track of other important factors

Alhamdullilah I am sure this your post and mine will be of benefit to many others reading it.

Thank you for your observation and taking the time to respond albeit with constructive criticism.

May Allah guide us aright.

Re: muslimah by PENMIGHT(m): 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wa alaykum salaam warahmatuhllah wabarakatuhu.

Apologies if you find my choice of words offensive , it wasn't conceived to spite you. And just so you know, I wasn't making a mockery of your choice of Virgins.

BaarakaAllaahu feeh in your endeavours.
lanseva:
The statement below is your view not mine, which I do find, quite a distasteful choice of words. You can do better.

1 Like

Re: muslimah by rahamAllah: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2015
You won't find then here. They hardly take such decisions from a source like this. Talk to your Islamic mentor on your street.

1 Like

Re: muslimah by baba11(m): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
lanseva:
Salam Alaikum

Thank you for your Dua, May Allah make it easy.

To sum up the rest of your observations, I intend to insist the Wali be involved in all correspondence , this is definitely to protect the sister concerned from the wolves in sheep clothing we have in our midst.

I also took the liberty to count the number of times the word VIRGIN came up in your post, 7 times which is not too much

Which is why is said initially I don't want any Drama, we tend to focus on what we want to see and loose track of other important factors

Alhamdullilah I am sure this your post and mine will be of benefit to many others reading it.

Thank you for your observation and taking the time to respond albeit with constructive criticism.

May Allah guide us aright.

You can find solution to your desire here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1935933/muslim-singles-matching-service-msms

Just send in your details and I can assure you that it'll be treated with utmost confidentiality and secrecy.

Ma salam
Re: muslimah by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2015
Although, personally I don't endorse seeking spouse in this manner but it's somewhat acceptable in your case considering your genotype issue.

Please permit me to recommend a better means. Like I believe you are ready and you already have what it takes. Consult the scholars in your locality, I mean reputable ones. Those who coordinate the Western/Quraanic/Arabic Schools are okay. You'll get a pious wife through them IN SHAAALLAAH. The only problem is that, these types of sisters might be demanding too. What I mean is they'll be keen to know if you're also religiously devoted.

1 Like

Re: muslimah by baba11(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
PhunsukhWangdu:
Although, personally I don't endorse seeking spouse in this manner but it's somewhat acceptable in your case considering your genotype issue.

Please permit me to recommend a better means. Like I believe you are ready and you already have what it takes. Consult the scholars in your locality, I mean reputable ones. Those who coordinate the Western/Quraanic/Arabic Schools are okay. You'll get a pious wife through them IN SHAAALLAAH. The only problem is that, these types of sisters might be demanding too. What I mean is they'll be keen to know if you're also religiously devoted.

(1) (Reply)

Notable Dates Islamic Calender 1438 AH 2016 To 2017 / Dating Zone For Muslim Singles / A Call For Reward: Save A Brother With Liver Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.