Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,667 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? (2193 Views)

Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic / How President Buhari Chose The Ministerial Nominees – Garba Shehu / Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by Pangea: 5:14am On Jun 01, 2015
What is President Buhari waiting for?
He was suppose to hit the ground running!
Where is the ministerial list?
Is it going to be an appointment a day?
I know it is too early to ask questions but he should man up and bring out his list and should not allow the same political jobbers that wrecked Jonathan administration latch on to him.
I noticed the people that are afraid he was coming to power are now relaxing trying to continue business as usual.
And enough of the flip flop!
That was the undoing of Jonathan!
Only a fool will believe APC twitter handle was hacked to announce Chief Onu as the SGF!
Stop flip flopping for Christ sake!
People are dying for each day you waste in wheeling and dealing with the enemies of Nigeria!
If you don't change, the Jonathan treatment awaits you.
You are general for Christ sake!
Announce your team and let every antagonist go to blaze.

1 Like

Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by Rawani: 5:17am On Jun 01, 2015
Seconded. This is the first business day since inauguration so let's keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 01, 2015
Thank God,there won't be automatic 2nd term for any elected official.

2 Likes

Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by Pangea: 5:21am On Jun 01, 2015
Rawani:
Seconded. This is the first business day since inauguration so let's keep our fingers crossed.

Ok, we are eagerly waiting!

But honestly
It seems as if there is a demon on that chair that turns men with the best of intentions to a docile puppet!
I'm really getting angry now, hope our change will not turn out to be another dissapointment!
Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by idu1(m): 6:18am On Jun 01, 2015
Pangea:

Ok, we are eagerly waiting!

But honestly
It seems as if there is a demon on that chair that turns men with the best of intentions to a docile puppet!
I'm really getting angry now, hope our change will not turn out to be another dissapointment!
calm down....
Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by Beremx(f): 6:27am On Jun 01, 2015
You people should stop putting pressure on the president. Haba!!
Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by Pangea: 6:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Beremx:

What do you mean?
He needs all the pressure he can get!
The position is for work and not just for show.
I expected him to roll out the list at least by Saturday.
The more he delays the more the pressure that will be mounted on him to put some vested interest.
I sincerely hope he will do the needful today or maybe some names will be announced on twitter again and retracted with the excuse that the handle has been hacked again!

1 Like

Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by PassingShot(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2015
I am in support of this.

Before the end of today, we need to at least know who the SGF and Chief of Staff are.

The ministerial list should not be later than Wednesday, June 3rd.
Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by PassingShot(m): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2015
Beremx:

The earlier the better. I will expect his ministerial list latest by Wednesday, June 3rd.

1 Like

Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by finestiyke(m): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2015
Cool down! We go see am soon
Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2015
Lol Confusion everywhere Even apc(devils) no no wetin Buhari dhe do again

1 Like

Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by Mynd44: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

The earlier the better. I will expect his ministerial list latest by Wednesday, June 3rd.
A ministerial list when there is no senate to screen them?

Errr.....this is not possible but.......... Kermit

1 Like

Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by PassingShot(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2015
Mynd44:

Hmm... You have a point but we should be able to get the "leak" before next week nah.

And we should know other appointments such as SGF, Chief of Staff, NSA, and the likes that do not need Senate screening and approval.

1 Like

Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by Pangea: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2015
Mynd44:

Sure!
But the more it is in the dark
The more anything can happen to change some names by the Abuja wheelers and dealers
Let it come out and let us wait for the Senate to convene and screen them!

2 Likes

Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by Pangea: 7:35am On Jun 01, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Lol
Confusion everywhere
Even apc(devils) no no wetin Buhari dhe do again

Shirrup! angry
Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:39am On Jun 01, 2015
Pangea:

Shirrup! angry
Empty full

1 Like

Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by Mynd44: 7:39am On Jun 01, 2015
Pangea:

Sure!
But the more it is in the dark
The more anything can happen to change some names by the Abuja wheelers and dealers
Let it come out and let us wait for the Senate to convene and screen them!
Nothing changes the names unless the president wishes to change the names and he can do that even after he appoints them so asking him for a ministerial list before the senate is sworn is not plausible
Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by Pangea: 7:44am On Jun 01, 2015
Mynd44:

Nothing changes the names unless the president wishes to change the names and he can do that even after he appoints them so asking him for a ministerial list before the senate is sworn is not plausible

No be naija we dey again?
What happened to Onu as SGF?

1 Like

Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by Mynd44: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2015
Pangea:

No be naija we dey again?
What happened to Onu as SGF?
Onu was not named SGF.

APC sitroom was set up as a means of monitoring elections I don't know why you guys chose it to be the handle that makes comments for the president or even APC.

If there was an election and sitroom makes a statement then I will believe them otherwise......
Believing sitroom on issues of appointment is just like trusting BuhariSupporters on National security policies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by Mynd44: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Hmm... You have a point but we should be able to get the "leak" before next week nah.

And we should know other appointments such as SGF, Chief of Staff, NSA, and the likes that do not need Senate screening and approval.
On the issue of SGF and COS, those can always wait until this week as being sworn in on a day which preceded the weekend does not do much.

I do expect the NSA to have been named because of the security situation we have though.

*shrugs*

What I am sure of is that the media assistants had to be named first as they are the mouth pieces that have to be out there

1 Like

Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by Objektive: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2015
DAY 2....GHEN GHEN...........................................

GHEN GHEN.........................................................

GHEN GHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2015
If GEJ's govt was ran by a cabal, Buhari's govt is obviously being run by an occult shrouded in secrecy.
Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2015
No serious appointment yet and he is jetting off for two days to see his step brothers in Chad and Niger.
Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by superstar1(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2015
Where is the house that will screen the appointees?

How can some people be as daft and clueless as their Mandela of Otuoke?
Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2015
superstar1:
Where is the house that will screen the appointees?

How can some people be as daft and clueless as their Mandela of Otuoke?
I like APC die hard supporters. They always know how to attack back.
Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by lionshare: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2015
Honestly I want to see that list ASAP
Re: PMB! Where Is The Ministerial List? by banki(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2015
But has rhe national assembly been sworn in? If he nominates his ministers who will perform the role of the national assembly? Please give thr president a break

(1) (Reply)

El Rufai Breaks Kaduna State Ramadan Tradition / We Are All Biafra - The FCT Post / World Minimum Marriage Age Chart Shows D Lowest Age You Can Legally Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.