Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers - Health (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers (263237 Views)

Hitachi Scan Machine With 4 Probes (tv, Doppler, Printer, Convex, Linear & Echo) / Toshiba Scan Machine. Doppler, Transvirginia, Convex, Linear, Inbuilt Printer. / Free 4D Ultrasound Scan: For Pregnant Mothers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by Adelakun2016(m): 2:08pm On May 20, 2016
Hello
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by mumcares(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2016
We are always here to serve you better... Thank you for choosing omvial 4d ultrasound centre...
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by kalapoumbo: 12:13am On May 21, 2016
mumcares:
We are always here to serve you better... Thank you for choosing omvial 4d ultrasound centre...

Hello please I went for a scan yesterday and was told that no fetal pole was seen. It's been 8weeks since my last period but the u/s person stated 9weeks and 3 days which can't be correct since I tested a day before my last period and it was negative. She measured cry to be 43mm but asked me to come back in 4 weeks. Is it possible that I have a blighted ovum?
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by Adelakun2016(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2016
kalapoumbo:

Hello please I went for a scan yesterday and was told that no fetal pole was seen. It's been 8weeks since my last period but the u/s person stated 9weeks and 3 days which can't be correct since I tested a day before my last period and it was negative. She measured cry to be 43mm but asked me to come back in 4 weeks. Is it possible that I have a blighted ovum?
No fetal pole, then where did he get CRL of 43mm. Pls kindly visit any OMVIAL center in your state. 08060170565
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by mumcares(m): 3:23pm On May 21, 2016
@kalapoumbo... Big mama says Thank you for your question... We love and appreciate you...Thanks for visiting omvial 4d ultrasound, Do have a great weekend...
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by mumcares(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2016
Thanks for visiting omvial 4d ultrasoundpls keep your questions coming in... We are always here to serve you better... Thank you for choosing omvial 4d ultrasound centre... Do have yourself a lovely day...
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by mumcares(m): 7:37am On May 22, 2016
@omvial 4d ultrasound centre you can have all baby pictures and videos all in one package... Its really memorable and interesting to show your baby when he/she is grown up or watch together with family on TV... Visit us today to enjoy this beautiful service... Omvial 4d ultrasound centre... We care about you...
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by mumcares(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2016
Say cheers... Click... Get your Baby pictures and videos all in one package at omvial 4d ultrasound centre... Really Really it's never a dull moment
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by Mosazzi: 5:48pm On May 22, 2016
The foetus is seen in a variety of positions, moving its limbs and even kicking out against the womb, before giving what looks like a big yawn.
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by Mosazzi: 5:51pm On May 22, 2016
Wow, 4D ultrasound, it's beyond amazing.
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by Mosazzi: 5:54pm On May 22, 2016
4D ultrasound is offered as a way to get a peek into the womb and produce a "keepsake" photo to take home
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by Mosazzi: 6:59am On May 23, 2016
@omvial 4d ultrasound centre , we encourage our clients to invite family and friends. This is a joyous and wonderful experience, one that can be shared
with your family and loved ones.
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by Mosazzi: 7:11am On May 23, 2016
4D ultrasound is a more sophisticated technology. Here are some legitimate reasons to have an ultrasound;
*Diagnosing pregnancy
*Determining fetal age
*Diagnosing congenital abnormalities
*Evaluating position of placenta
*Determining multiple pregnancies
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by mumcares(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2016
Good morning everyone from omvial 4d ultrasound centre... We Hope you had a wonderful weekend relaxation? Yes I sure hope you did...
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by mumcares(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2016
Thanks for visiting omvial 4d ultrasound...
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by mumcares(m): 2:35pm On May 23, 2016
Thanks for visiting omvial 4d ultrasound do have yourself a lovely day
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by Mosazzi: 5:07am On May 24, 2016
OMVIAL 4D ULTRASOUND CENTRE . NO9, FADEYI STREET, OFF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY, IKEJA. TEL: 08060170565
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by mumcares(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2016
4D ultrasound is real... Come and join the millions of mothers testifying to the wonders of colored ultrasound. ..
Omvial 4d ultrasound centre... We care about you...
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by Adelakun2016(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2016
Hello
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by Adelakun2016(m): 8:27pm On May 25, 2016
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by mumcares(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2016
@omvial 4d ultrasound centre you can have all baby pictures and videos all in one package... Its really memorable and interesting to show your baby when he/she is grown up or watch together with family on TV... Visit us today to enjoy this beautiful service... Omvial 4d ultrasound centre... We care about you...
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by Adelakun2016(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2016
Hello
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by Nobody: 6:52am On May 28, 2016
mumcares:
Hello:
I have two questions?,
1. Do you have proper description of locating your PHC center and possibly a phone number?
2. Can 4D scan be done Transvagina to determine hiding twin in multiple pregnancy? Can you shed more light.
Thanks
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by Mosazzi: 7:46am On May 28, 2016
Thank you for being our valued customers. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your printing needs.
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by Adelakun2016(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2016
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by Tayepee: 12:00pm On May 30, 2016
Hi doc, my fiancee had an abortion,and after the abortion almost for more than two month going three month now, she's not seeing her period, went to the hospital and the doctor referred us to do scan, which later revealed that her menstruation gland or something is gummed.
Below is the attachment of the result and you should know better, now there's no mean of conceiving without having her period, please help on what possible solution to this... It's really killing and I love her, the fault of the abortion is on me!!!

Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by fame12k(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2016
I think folliculometry is recommended to know if she is still ovulating, I might be wrong ...let other people respond.
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by Adelakun2016(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2016
GENIUS18:

Hello:
I have two questions?,
1. Do you have proper description of locating your PHC center and possibly a phone number?
2. Can 4D scan be done Transvagina to determine hiding twin in multiple pregnancy? Can you shed more light.
Thanks
Hello genius, pls call this numbers 08062932294, 08060170565 for portharcourt centre. They will answer all your questions. Cheers
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by Adelakun2016(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2016
Tayepee:
Hi doc, my fiancee had an abortion,and after the abortion almost for more than two month going three month now, she's not seeing her period, went to the hospital and the doctor referred us to do scan, which later revealed that her menstruation gland or something is gummed.
Below is the attachment of the result and you should know better, now there's no mean of conceiving without having her period, please help on what possible solution to this... It's really killing and I love her, the fault of the abortion is on me!!!
Hello tayepee, normally it takes up to 6wks averagely for women to see their menses after d/c or evacuation. Some times, it could be early for some women or more. I would advised you go to any of our centres to do a transvaginal scan to check the ovaries, uterus for any abnormality. The ovaries regulate the menses,however a badly done d/c,CS or abortion as the case maybe could cease the menses if the endometrium is tampered with. Call 08060170565 for direction to any of our centres. Cheers
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by Adelakun2016(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by mumcares(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hello again
Re: 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers by mumcares(m): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2016
Mumcares is back in the house... Omvial 4d ultrasound centre still number one in quality ultrasound services

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (305) (Reply)

Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria / Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.