Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page (3008 Views)

FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu / Boko Haram Attack In Niger Kills 30 Soldiers From Niger & 2 From Nigeria / Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by Ikwerreboy(m): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2015
Copied from Niger delta republic movement facebook page, Posted by one of its member, Hit like if you support there freedom, your comments are also welcomed...

75-80% of nigeria's income comes from crude oil. Now this 75-80% is been used to manage the entire 36 states of this fraud called nigeria, Billions are also been stolen by different politicians across the 36 states including at federal level all from this 75-80% income generation from the niger delta region, Nigeria is rich today is because of the crude oil in the niger delta, have you ever imagine that if by the grace of God our freedom is archieved, all these money generated from niger delta crude oil,that is been used to run the entire 36states and also been stolen in billions by politicians is been used alone by the six (6) south south states properly? I think a niger deltan will be recieving not less than 50,000 monthly as a university student, i think lack of payment of salaries will be like a white horse, i think job oppurtunity rate will be so high that it will keep every niger delta busy be it a graduate or not, i believe with the number of states that will be created with the beauty of its capital, niger delta wil eventually be the dubai of africa, add yours if you throughly support Niger delta republic and not the fraud called nigeria,..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by ionsman: 7:12am On Jun 01, 2015
I from the Niger Delta,dont support this thrash. Keep wallowing in self deceit.

7 Likes

Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by midolian(m): 7:14am On Jun 01, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
Copied from Niger delta republic movement facebook page, Posted by one of its member, Hit like if you support there freedom, your comments are also welcomed...

75-80% of nigeria's income comes from crude oil. Now this 75-80% is been used to manage the entire 36 states of this fraud called nigeria, Billions are also been stolen by different politicians across the 36 states including at federal level all from this 75-80% income generation from the niger delta region, Nigeria is rich today is because of the crude oil in the niger delta, have you ever imagine that if by the grace of God our freedom is archieved, all these money generated from niger delta crude oil,that is been used to run the entire 36states and also been stolen in billions by politicians is been used alone by the six (6) south south states properly? I think a niger deltan will be recieving not less than 50,000 monthly as a university student, i think lack of payment of salaries will be like a white horse, i think job oppurtunity rate will be so high that it will keep every niger delta busy be it a graduate or not, i believe with the number of states that will be created with the beauty of its capital, niger delta wil eventually be the dubai of africa, add yours if you throughly support Niger delta republic and not the fraud called nigeria,..
what is touching about this sh*t? undecided I see this as a senseless display of greed by dem chest beaters

3 Likes

Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 01, 2015
Lol no be only Dubai na Dublin. As if it's not the same corrupt minded leaders that would be in charge.

1 Like

Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by yommyphresh(m): 7:17am On Jun 01, 2015
Bunkum
Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by tinkinjow: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2015
A time will come....
Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:25am On Jun 01, 2015
#tears# I support niger delta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by bjdon: 7:26am On Jun 01, 2015
Rubbish. I am a Bini man. Was it not another Bini, Lucky that ran Edo state into the ground? Would the so called Niger delta Republic not have the same crooks like Lucky, Alams, Orubebe, Odili, Ibori. ...etc. Please wake up and join to make Nigeria work

9 Likes

Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by Macelliot(m): 7:32am On Jun 01, 2015
ionsman:
The OP is ignorant!
Is Niger-delta only six states?
Obviously, Niger-delta comprises of 10 states...

1 Like

Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2015
now i knw of niger delta struggle. but later some nigiz frm d eastz will say niger deltans are also biaf....
Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2015
[Right]As one Nigeria, we stand tall. BIAFRA should go chill their ass. Crude is going into extinct soon. Stop reasoning with your butts. [/Right]
Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by Amadi45(f): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2015
this yoruba boy when will you stop cooking up bullshit in this your useless life?.
for your information there is nothing like niger delta republic facebook page.
what we have is Lower Niger Congress Facebook page.
of which i'm a member.

2 Likes

Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by yang(m): 8:05am On Jun 01, 2015
If you have ever lived in omoku, egi, erema axis of rivers, you will see that it is possible to have 24hrs in a place. . . Imagine a country like that

1 Like

Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 01, 2015
ionsman:

If you are from the ND then I am 10% Jewish, 20% Arab, 5% Mongolia, 4% Japanese 13% Brazilian, 23% Eskimo, 2% Tahiti, 33% English and 2nd in line to the throne, 45% Spanish who happens to be schooling in France and 1000% a bullshiter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by Idrismusty97(m): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2015
Mbanu! Why would you leave out the South East in your republic?

1 Like

Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by kuuljay(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2015
Macelliot:

The OP is ignorant!
grin grin grin I guess you want to include Igbos in grin grin grin
Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by safarigirl(f): 8:20am On Jun 01, 2015
kuuljay:
if Igbos qerw included, wouldn't that make it 11 states?

..Amy educated Nigerian knows that the Niger Delta is made up of the 6 SS states plus Imo, Ondo and Abia states which make the Niger Delta ie oil producing states a total of 9,

1 Like

Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by SOUNDKING: 8:31am On Jun 01, 2015
keyzid:
[Right]As one Nigeria, we stand tall. BIAFRA should go chill their ass. Crude is going into extinct soon. Stop reasoning with your butts. [/Right]
biafra is your night mare, post on the topic please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by Bevista: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
This is beyond ridiculous! The Niger Deltans always looking for someone else to blame for their woes except themselves. Ok, the oil is yours but how much did you Niger Deltans invest in the Exploration & Production of the oil? Was it not Nigerian money that was used to make the investments? If Nigerian leaders had chosen to make similar investment in Agriculture up north, do you have any idea how much revenue would be contributed to the Federation Account from that region?

Secondly, you have NDDC, 13% derivation to the ND states, Ministry of Niger Delta, Amnesty program, etc. Do you have any idea of how much billions come into the region from these channels? Why has there not been commensurate development to match these revenue. Did you not have a ND vice-president for 2years and a president for 6years, how much did this impact on the fortunes of the region.

While I do understand your frustration, the problem is not more revenue. The problem is visionary and patriotic leaders to deploy the revenue judiciously and drive a progressive agenda. Even if you are given all the money and you chose to elect leaders like Ibori, Igbinedion, Alamaesigha, etc, the fortunes of the region will not change much.

Just so you know, I am a Niger Deltan.
Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by hardywaltz(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

Absolute trash.
God was wise to have put the entire Nigeria incharge of that oil else these greedy last Niger Deltans would have killed themselves.

If u don't believe me take a look at NDDC or Ministry of Niger Delta were wanton looting has been taking place with nothing to show for it
Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by Macelliot(m): 8:56am On Jun 01, 2015
kuuljay:
No! The Official Niger-delta comprises of 10 states..
Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by wirinet(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

Believe me, the problem of the Nigerdelta, cum Nigeria, cum subsaharan Africa is not money. It is lack of visionary leaders, lack of high level management manpower and lack of purpose except primordial material Aggrandizements. With the amount of money that currently flows into the Nigerdelta from oil companies, Local Governments, State Governments, and the Federal Government (13% deriavation, Nigerdelta ministry, NDDC and amnesty program), Nigerdelta should be closer to Singapore if not Bahrain, but we are as impoverished as Bangladesh. No Nigerdelta politician that is not a millionaire, even a supervising councellor in any local government in the Nigerdelta that does not have up to 50 million Naira in his/her account. Local government chairmen are worth hundreds of millions.

Tell me who will manage the 100% oil money if given to the Nigerdelta, Ibori, Uduaghan, Edwin clark,Dokubo or even Jonathan?

Even if you give the Nigerdelta a billion dollars every month, the leaders would only get richer and the masses poorer.
Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by tucky200(m): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

Ur fellow niger deltan brodas are part of d people destroying dis country
All what u hv written up here is just a drm ..there is nobody who can do all what u hv written in d whole of ss/se
Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by Ikwerreboy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Macelliot:

The OP is ignorant!

kuuljay abeg hellp me ask dis greedy igbo man dat is afraid of having biafra witout the south south popularly knwn as niger delta, who hate dem wit person nd never supported biafra during the biafran war till date. They have now come with Lower Niger republic to deciv who?? We niger deltans(south south) It will nt work. because majority (99%) of south southerners will spit on u if u offer dem a republic which consist of any south east states.. In the post i mentioned 6 south south states, bt d greedy and tracts of forcefully adopting a region greaty in land mark,reacher in resources,larger in population,more develped (only Port harcourt ikwerre land is more developed dan d whole of south ea st) dat is in him never allowed him to notice it.... Pls we dnt need migrants in Niger delta(south south) republic

1 Like

Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by Rilwayne001: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
#tears# I support niger delta
grin
Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by Macelliot(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

kuuljay abeg hellp me ask dis greedy igbo man dat is afraid of having biafra witout the south south popularly knwn as niger delta, who hate dem wit person nd never supported biafra during the biafran war till date. They have now come with Lower Niger republic to deciv who?? We niger deltans(south south) It will nt work. because majority (99%) of south southerners will spit on u if u offer dem a republic which consist of any south east states.. In the post i mentioned 6 south south states, bt d greedy and tracts of forcefully adopting a region greaty in land mark,reacher in resources,larger in population,more develped (only Port harcourt ikwerre land is more developed dan d whole of south ea st) dat is in him never allowed him to notice it.... Pls we dnt need migrants in Niger delta(south south) republic
Mumu! You are rejected...
Who needs you?
Niger delta is 10 states...

If you like, agree.. If you don't, go and hug transformer...

1 Like

Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by blackmantis: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Macelliot:

Who needs you?

Una never get republic una don start to fight....ok grin
Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by SHARIAREPORTERS: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin
Gerrout
Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by kuuljay(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Macelliot:

Who needs you?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na by force to join biafra? them say them no want nah grin grin grin grin grin Igbos don enter one chance grin grin grin grin
Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by Macelliot(m): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
kuuljay:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na by force to join biafra? them say them no want nah grin grin grin grin grin Igbos don enter one chance grin grin grin grin
Don't feel Important..
You are rejected...
We don't need you and your ethnic group.
Take it or leave it, Niger-delta is 10 states.. If only you know the meaning of Niger delta self?
Re: Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page by Ababadada: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
What did you support? Nigeria ?
ionsman:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breking News: Bomb Blast Hit Yola / Graphic Photos: Pastor Beheads Pregnant Wife / BREAKING: Imo Governor, Rochas Okorocha, Beats Wife To Pulp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.