Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Help, Should This Be Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help, Should This Be Scam (1106 Views)

Abeg Shey Slayerscollection Online Store No Be Scam, I Won Buy From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Should This Be Scam by Missle4(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Hello, I saw a laptop I am interested in JIJI the price was ok by me-- calling the seller we negotiated i.e the item is in Port Harcourt and I stay in Uyo but anyways the product discription reads Free delivery;that distance is not a barrier. But the seller told me to pay delivery fee to his personal bank account: without even seeing the product, saying after paying it the money it Will subtracted from the Actual Figure. Saying I will pay the balance to the delivery man to claim the laptop. But my problem there is that JIJI instructed buyers not to pay without see the item, to avoid cheated by an unfair seller. But my question there is that ARE those guys for real, has anyone had a successful encounter with them
Re: Help, Should This Be Scam by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2015
Are yöu ín Primary1?

1 Like

Re: Help, Should This Be Scam by Tolzeal(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2015
Missle4:
Hello, I saw a laptop I am interested in JIJI the price was ok by me-- calling the seller we negotiated i.e the item is in Port Harcourt and I stay in Uyo but anyways the product discription reads Free delivery;that distance is not a barrier. But the seller told me to pay delivery fee to his personal bank account: without even seeing the product, saying after paying it the money it Will subtracted from the Actual Figure. Saying I will pay the balance to the delivery man to claim the laptop. But my problem there is that JIJI instructed buyers not to pay without see the item, to avoid cheated by an unfair seller. But my question there is that ARE those guys for real, has anyone had a successful encounter with them

Must Some1 tell you thiss bro??
Re: Help, Should This Be Scam by Missle4(m): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2015
Tydies:
Are yöu ín Primary1?
How
Re: Help, Should This Be Scam by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2015
Its a scam bro shun it and look for seller within yóur locality.

1 Like

Re: Help, Should This Be Scam by Missle4(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Tolzeal:
I need to know... Thank you!!!

Must Some1 tell you thiss bro??
Re: Help, Should This Be Scam by Missle4(m): 9:16am On Jun 01, 2015
Tydies:
Its a scam bro shun it and look for seller within yóur locality.
thanks bro, the most doubting part was that after contacting three different seller's; they all had the same account no, name and the same product ID.
Re: Help, Should This Be Scam by justi4jesu(f): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2015
Missle4:

it is obvious.
Re: Help, Should This Be Scam by Booty4me: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2015
arr you new in Nigeria
Re: Help, Should This Be Scam by Missle4(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2015
Booty4me:
arr you new in Nigeria
but don't you think the owners of this platform-- JIJI and OLX should take drastic step's in checkmating this trend. This guys are really denting their reputation.
Re: Help, Should This Be Scam by afanide: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2015
Missle4:

That guy is a scam. They are many online. Don't pay penny to any1.

I am from Ika LGA and am based in Port-Harcourt. Tell his to meet with your broda in Port-Harcourt so we can finalize the deal.

That's when you will know the kind of person he is.
Re: Help, Should This Be Scam by Missle4(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
afanide:

That guy is a scam. They are many online. Don't pay penny to any1.

I am from Ika LGA and am based in Port-Harcourt. Tell his to meet with your broda in Port-Harcourt so we can finalize the deal.

That's when you will know the kind of person he is.
Thanks bro... I will do just that.
Re: Help, Should This Be Scam by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Missle4:
If you cherish your money, just stay away from that laptop. I'm telling from experience....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Financial Distress Hits Resort Savings And Loan / Most Reliable Seller On Www.dhgate.com / Toothpick Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.