Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Interview Invite: Real Or Fake? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite: Real Or Fake? (3045 Views)

Please Is This Invite Real? / Is This Job Invite Real Before I Travel From Abuja To Lagos / NGC Unltd:real Or Fake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite: Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 01, 2015
Goodmorning nairalanders,
I got this msg by mail, please help me with any information about them I'm heading there already.

XR Consult
Interview invitation
Venue: 5th avenue, 52 road house, 20 by
52 junction bus stop, Festac Town Lagos
Date: 1/6/2015
Time: 11:00am
Items to come along with: C.V and copy
of credentials
Pls how real is this?
Re: Interview Invite: Real Or Fake? by ayokenny37(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2015
i smell scam
Re: Interview Invite: Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2015
Thanks. I'll leave an update on how it turns out.
Re: Interview Invite: Real Or Fake? by Mobebi(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2015
guy, don't bother coming o. its a stone throw from my home. u want sell beer or u want serve people Wey come drink beer? no mind them. don't waste your transport pls.
Re: Interview Invite: Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mobebi:
guy, don't bother coming o. its a stone throw from my home. u want sell beer or u want serve people Wey come drink beer? no mind them. don't waste your transport pls.
Well, I saw the bar. I saw the bottles. And I saw the Interviewer.
The interview was held in a humble office, upstairs. A young lady interviewed me.
They didn't ask for money to register. Perhaps they have one or two contacts and are new in the business. I'll still do more research on them, cos their office is very hidden. Most consulting firm looks that way I guess--except the big ones.
Re: Interview Invite: Real Or Fake? by captainrock(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2016
Pyrrho:

Well, I saw the bar. I saw the bottles. And I saw the Interviewer.
The interview was held in a humble office, upstairs. A young lady interviewed me.
They didn't ask for money to register. Perhaps they have one or two contacts and are new in the business. I'll still do more research on them, cos their office is very hidden. Most consulting firm looks that way I guess--except the big ones.
have you done your research, how was it, were dey scammers?
Re: Interview Invite: Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
captainrock:

have you done your research, how was it, were dey scammers?
They didn't look like they could offer what I want. But some may call them scammers because of the price of their form.
Re: Interview Invite: Real Or Fake? by captainrock(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2016
Pyrrho:
They didn't look like they could offer what I want. But some may call them scammers because of the price of their form.
tnk you very much bro
Re: Interview Invite: Real Or Fake? by Dayhorla: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2016
Pyrrho:
form?for what
Re: Interview Invite: Real Or Fake? by bishopdtutu(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2016
Dear applicant,after due consideration,HALLMARK INTERCONTINENTAL SERVICES is pleased to invite you for a job interview sequel to your application.Date:Mon,20th June 2016 Venue:No 58b old market road(3rdfloor)Onitsha,Anambra state.Time:8.30am.Admin control code: PST/RD/7107.HR:081-7985-5673 Be punctual
pls house, do u know if this is a scam? have gone thru my records to know when I applied for the job but I can't seem to find any. Anyone with this same text?
Re: Interview Invite: Real Or Fake? by Dgaffer(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2016
bishopdtutu:
Dear applicant,after due consideration,HALLMARK INTERCONTINENTAL SERVICES is pleased to invite you for a job interview sequel to your application.Date:Mon,20th June 2016 Venue:No 58b old market road(3rdfloor)Onitsha,Anambra state.Time:8.30am.Admin control code: PST/RD/7107.HR:081-7985-5673 Be punctual
pls house, do u know if this is a scam? have gone thru my records to know when I applied for the job but I can't seem to find any. Anyone with this same text?

In respect to your job application & after due consideration,the Management of HALLMARK invites you for an INTERVIEW /ACCESSMENT with the CEO.
Date:Tues 21th,June
TIME:8:40AM
ADMIN ID:ETH0388
ADDRESS:No 6 oyima street,beside Fi'delity Bank,off Douglas road Owerri.
MGT:080 92700388
Come with CV
I received such mail and message but I'm yet to get a goof information about the Coy
Re: Interview Invite: Real Or Fake? by murphyrichy(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2016
bishopdtutu:
yep my Bros received the same mssg for interview at 58b old market rod Onitsha.
Re: Interview Invite: Real Or Fake? by Kennycyphers(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
murphyrichy:
yep my Bros received the same mssg for interview at 58b old market rod Onitsha.

Did he go for the interview? What was the outcome?
Re: Interview Invite: Real Or Fake? by murphyrichy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kennycyphers:

Did he go for the interview? What was the outcome?
No he didn't.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Is Still Ongoing In Our Company. / Pacific Schools Fresh Academic Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL) Massive OND/HND/Bsc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.