Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,245 members, 7,864,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Armnesty Was Set To Due By December 2015 By The Past Goverment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armnesty Was Set To Due By December 2015 By The Past Goverment (350 Views)

James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Armnesty Was Set To Due By December 2015 By The Past Goverment by segethy(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2015
Going by President Mohamed Buhary inauguration speech, he said the amnesty is due to end in December. Which means, its the date set by the last Government for the program.

Here are his statement:

The AMNESTY PROGRAMME IN THE NIGER DELTA IS DUE TO END IN DECEMBER, but the Government intends to invest heavily in the projects, and programmes currently in place. I call on the leadership and people in these areas to cooperate with the State and Federal Government in the rehabilitation programmes which will be streamlined and made more effective. As ever, I am ready to listen to grievances of my fellow Nigerians. I extend my hand of fellowship to them so that we can bring peace and build prosperity for our people
Re: Armnesty Was Set To Due By December 2015 By The Past Goverment by goodmorning40: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2015
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Abuja? Then Be A Part Of The Rebuilding Process. / Buruji Kashamu: Court Orders NDLEA To Suspend Action / NEMA ALERT (comic Version -sai Baba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.