Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

What Do You Think Happened To This Girl - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Think Happened To This Girl (1364 Views)

This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos / See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had) / See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Happened To This Girl by nazablossom(f): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2015
we have to be careful How we handle our phones, and other electronics. this girl lost her life for nothing. may her soul rest in peace
Re: What Do You Think Happened To This Girl by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2015
I do not believe that is a phone.. look closely at the picture, that is not a mobile gadget at all.
Re: What Do You Think Happened To This Girl by nazablossom(f): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
I do not believe that is a phone.. look closely at the picture, that is not a mobile gadget at all.
That's What I thought. But the device is plugged
Re: What Do You Think Happened To This Girl by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
nazablossom:
That's What I thought. But the device is plugged
Not only a phone is plugged dear.. it might be something else but it's definately not a phone.
Re: What Do You Think Happened To This Girl by omoharry(f): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
It looks like a HARD DRIVE
Re: What Do You Think Happened To This Girl by adaxxy: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Its power bank.
Re: What Do You Think Happened To This Girl by adaxxy: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
A young lady has been electrocuted by a power bank a day before yesterday while charging her phone with the device.

In this time of unreliable power, the victim plugged her power bank in an electric cable and also had her phone connected to the power bank.

She was chatting with a friend and fell asleep. The power bank got over heated when the lights flikkered on. She was electrocuted as the device scorched her body.

Her parents found her dead" The next morn.
Let us maintain safety precautions when handling power banks

(1) (Reply)

Are U In Abuja And Looking For Where To Get Original Agbo( Traditional Herbs)? / Stop Masturbation Using These 10 Steps / Private Psychiatric Clinic In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.