Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

What Can You Offer Me For This Two Things??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Can You Offer Me For This Two Things??? (830 Views)

Can Web Hosting Company Offer Me These Features For #6000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Offer Me For This Two Things??? by mondbest(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2015
I have an article re-writter and also a palgliarism checker to know if your post is 100% unique. What can you offer me for this two things
Re: What Can You Offer Me For This Two Things??? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2015
Lols. broke? are you broke?
Re: What Can You Offer Me For This Two Things??? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2015
Lols. broke? are you broke?
Re: What Can You Offer Me For This Two Things??? by mondbest(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
mikketech:
Lols. broke?
are you broke?

I am not and am not referring to money issue here
Re: What Can You Offer Me For This Two Things??? by Dmayor7(m): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2015
but come to think of it....

What will i use a plagarism checker to do when i have made my research, learned, and praticed before writing a post.... Definitely it can't be already written verbatim.

I would have loved it if it can check whether someone else have copied your article and posted somewhere...

So?
Re: What Can You Offer Me For This Two Things??? by mondbest(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Dmayor7:
but come to think of it....

What will i use a plagarism checker to do when i have made my research, learned, and praticed before writing a post.... Definitely it can't be already written verbatim.

I would have loved it if it can check whether someone else have copied your article and posted somewhere...

So?

I use to check for people who copied my post.
Re: What Can You Offer Me For This Two Things??? by Dmayor7(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2015
why not come up with what you will like to be offer...
Re: What Can You Offer Me For This Two Things??? by mondbest(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dmayor7:
why not come up with what you will like to be offer...
okay i need traffic to my blog
Re: What Can You Offer Me For This Two Things??? by Dmayor7(m): 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
mondbest:

okay i need traffic to my blog

I will give you some high and rare value ebooks about seo, copywritting and internet marketing among others if you give me your plagarism checker software.
Re: What Can You Offer Me For This Two Things??? by mondbest(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dmayor7:

I will give you some high and rare value ebooks about seo, copywritting and internet marketing among others if you give me your plagarism checker software.

okay
add me up on facebook with this username www.facebook.com/aizeboje.monday

(1) (Reply)

Alternative To Utorrent? / News And Celebrity Bloggers, Come In. / Learn How To Make Money With Paid Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.