Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

The Ultimate Search- Are There Really Responsible Women Left Out There? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Ultimate Search- Are There Really Responsible Women Left Out There? (449 Views)

Responsible Single ladies btw age 21-33 who want to hook up 4good are Needed. / more Responsible guys Needed In The Whatsap Hook up Forum / Are There Really Nice People In This Place Called Narialand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimate Search- Are There Really Responsible Women Left Out There? by TpAuta(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2015
Hi Folks and top of the day to y'all.

This might sound a bit surreal and common but it's something that really beats my imagination and a question I ask myself everyday.

I hear from all n sundry that there are really good women out there who would make any responsible man proud n happy but the question is where?

Why are women out there so brazen in immorality, wanton misbehaviour and what not?

WHERE ARE THE GOOD ONES?
Re: The Ultimate Search- Are There Really Responsible Women Left Out There? by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2015
The society is destroyed not only by the activity of the bad people but also by the inactivity of the good people. No doubt their are more irresponsible women than the responsible one. But most of the irresponsible women are caused by the irresponsibility of men. And the responsible men only go after the responsible women without wanting to change the irresponsible women to responsible.
Re: The Ultimate Search- Are There Really Responsible Women Left Out There? by kolex83: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2015
A matured and humble lady should add this my pin 22AA4CD3 and whatsapp me on +2347065356066 for a life time relationship.
Re: The Ultimate Search- Are There Really Responsible Women Left Out There? by TpAuta(m): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Kolex are u so dumb that u fail to recognise the topic header?

Why don't u take ur hunt for a "relationship" somewhere else n let reasonable people comment.

Nice one Gen.

(1) (Reply)

Top Millionaire Dating Sites / Valentine Friendship / Anambra Teens Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.