Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Did You Need TOP RATED SEO Content Writer For Ur WEBSITE/BLOG? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Did You Need TOP RATED SEO Content Writer For Ur WEBSITE/BLOG? (935 Views)

Manually Rewrite Any Blog Into SEO Content That Pass Copyscape / SEO: Content Is Not King. / Let's Design ur Website ,business without Corporate Website is meaningless.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Need TOP RATED SEO Content Writer For Ur WEBSITE/BLOG? by SamTrust(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2015
Hello, how was today so far?
Did you need Real & Honest Content/Article Writer For Your Website?

Why Would I Need This?

-Every website needs Traffic. Therefore, you need SEO and FRIENDLY content on your website.

-You want to monetize your blog/website, but you don't have time to post SEO content.

What you will Get:
1.)Catchy and 100% Converting BLOG POST TITLE; not the old common title display.
2.) SEO and Catchy Content Not less than 500words - it also d
epend on your taste.

If you are interested in my offer, you can HIRE me.
Lets Negotiate.
Any questions, feel free to quote me.
Thanks.

Re: Did You Need TOP RATED SEO Content Writer For Ur WEBSITE/BLOG? by SamTrust(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2015
Morning.
Re: Did You Need TOP RATED SEO Content Writer For Ur WEBSITE/BLOG? by Groovy1993: 1:29am On Jun 04, 2015
Read my offer here
Re: Did You Need TOP RATED SEO Content Writer For Ur WEBSITE/BLOG? by SamTrust(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thanks.
I have seen the offer.
1.)Have you started making money from your adsense.
2.) Did you think that the 50 50 can work.
3.) Have you consider paying on weekly basis.
Or what did you think.
Thank you.
Groovy1993:
Read my offer here
Re: Did You Need TOP RATED SEO Content Writer For Ur WEBSITE/BLOG? by Groovy1993: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
SamTrust:
Thanks.
I have seen the offer.
1.)Have you started making money from your adsense.
2.) Did you think that the 50 50 can work.
3.) Have you consider paying on weekly basis.
Or what did you think.
Thank you.

1.) I have abandoned the website for months. The adsense balance is currently approximately $7.00.

2.)I am OK with 50/50

3.)I don't mind paying on weekly basis.

NB:
1.) It's a forum, not a blog.

2.) It has 30 real unactive users and 100 fake users I created

3.) It has approx. 600 + 3000 new real facebook likes.
Re: Did You Need TOP RATED SEO Content Writer For Ur WEBSITE/BLOG? by SamTrust(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2015
How can we seal a deal?
Besides i had shoot you an email
Groovy1993:

1.) I have abandoned the website for months. The adsense balance is currently approximately $7.00.

2.)I am OK with 50/50

3.)I don't mind paying on weekly basis.

NB:
1.) It's a forum, not a blog.

2.) It has 30 real unactive users and 100 fake users I created

3.) It has approx. 600 real facebook likes.
Re: Did You Need TOP RATED SEO Content Writer For Ur WEBSITE/BLOG? by Groovy1993: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
SamTrust:
How can we seal a deal?
Besides i had shoot you an email

I have replied you email. Pls check to confirm.

*modified*

I just got 3000 real facebook likes today with a simple trick.

(1) (Reply)

My Site Has Been Hacked !!!!!!!!! Help Ooooooo / How Come, Bulksms Providers Are Not Talking About The DND Issue... / Have Your Website,blog Or Ponzi Scheme Like MMM Rtc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.