Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,151 members, 7,864,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

The Most Awkard Team Picture Ever: Can U Identify The Football Team? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Awkard Team Picture Ever: Can U Identify The Football Team? (1373 Views)

Throwback: Can You Identify The Stars In These Photos? / P-square Shares Throwback Of Their Football Team / Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Awkard Team Picture Ever: Can U Identify The Football Team? by morereb10: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2015
Be The first and the last to the get the corret answer and receive N750 MTN airtime. You time starts now.

Re: The Most Awkard Team Picture Ever: Can U Identify The Football Team? by Chanchit: 11:37am On Jun 01, 2015
Zenith st Petersburg.
Re: The Most Awkard Team Picture Ever: Can U Identify The Football Team? by Chanchit: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2015
Thank God na MTN I dey use, so how do I collect it?
Re: The Most Awkard Team Picture Ever: Can U Identify The Football Team? by Chanchit: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
@morereb10, you don go hibernate? Come say something na.
Re: The Most Awkard Team Picture Ever: Can U Identify The Football Team? by morereb10: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chanchit:
@morereb10, you don go hibernate? Come say something na.

take am easy oga, hahaha, I dey find attention oooo
Re: The Most Awkard Team Picture Ever: Can U Identify The Football Team? by Chanchit: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
morereb10:

take am easy oga, hahaha, I dey find attention oooo
. Lol! Photo weh don dey play for NL for about 4days now, I knw say. I no fit see 057 talk less of 750.
Re: The Most Awkard Team Picture Ever: Can U Identify The Football Team? by morereb10: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chanchit:
. Lol! Photo weh don dey play for NL for about 4days now, I knw say. I no fit see 057 talk less of 750.

hahahaha, correct guy. I been won ask, how some ppeople post dey get to pront page very fast? some post way no surpose make am there self. how them they do am?
Re: The Most Awkard Team Picture Ever: Can U Identify The Football Team? by Chanchit: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
morereb10:

hahahaha, correct guy. I been won ask, how some ppeople post dey get to pront page very fast? some post way no surpose make am there self. how them they do am?
. Sincerely speaking, I don't know how some threads make it to FP but if you create a thread and you think it should make FP, I would advice you wait to see if people make contributions on the thread, then you can call the PM of NL "LALASTICLALA" to come and see ur thread.
Re: The Most Awkard Team Picture Ever: Can U Identify The Football Team? by morereb10: 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chanchit:
. Sincerely speaking, I don't know how some threads make it to FP but if you create a thread and you think it should make FP, I would advice you wait to see if people make contributions on the thread, then you can call the PM of NL "LALASTICLALA" to come and see ur thread.

ok, thnks and I have been see that name almost everytime, but how can I call LALASTICLALA?
Re: The Most Awkard Team Picture Ever: Can U Identify The Football Team? by Chanchit: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
morereb10:

ok, thnks and I have been see that name almost everytime, but how can I call LALASTICLALA?
. You've called him already, he has like two mentions already now, minus all other people calling him now.
Re: The Most Awkard Team Picture Ever: Can U Identify The Football Team? by morereb10: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chanchit:
. You've called him already, he has like two mentions already now, minus all other people calling him now.

ok, so u mean if I make a post and people are contributing well, then I have to just write him an invite put his name their. that's all right?
Re: The Most Awkard Team Picture Ever: Can U Identify The Football Team? by morereb10: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2015
Chanchit:

bro, how again did u ask me to dey call LALASTICLALA? cuz is not working. maybe am doing it wrongly.
Re: The Most Awkard Team Picture Ever: Can U Identify The Football Team? by Chanchit: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2015
You've mentioned his name already by typing it, he would definitely see it, if he's on obliging to ur request, it means you have to try harder.

(1) (Reply)

African Girl Burst It Wild On Twitter, Checkout Her Very Nekkied Photos / Tonto Dikeh Explains How She Fell For Churchill / Phyno Share Photo Of His Customized Barcelona Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.