Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong (1949 Views)

What Was Buratai Doing In Zaria When Army Command Centre Is In Maiduguri?? / Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri / Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by krak101(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
...The most immediate is Boko Haram’s insurgency. Progress has been made in recent weeks by our security forces but victory can not be achieved by basing the Command and Control Centre in Abuja. The command centre will be relocated to Maiduguri and remain until Boko Haram is completely subdued. But we can not claim to have defeated Boko Haram without rescuing the Chibok girls and all other innocent persons held hostage by insurgents - President GMB.

What do you nairalanders think of this move... right or wrong?
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
right pls
so that those pot belly generals will feel d hit too.
not sitting at the comfort of their home issuing orders and eating fat salaries .
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by Tocheagle(m): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by farano(f): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
princeofpeace22:
right pls
not sitting at the comfort of their home issuing orders and eating fat salaries .
Exactly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by sexymoma(f): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Right na

If boko boys dey shoot make dem nor retaliate angry
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by krak101(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
princeofpeace22:
right pls

Very true bro... karma at work
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by krak101(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
Right na

If boko boys dey shoot make dem nor retaliate angry

Bros you harsh o.... pity the belle na
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by sexymoma(f): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
krak101:

I'm a lady kiss buh let be realistic here.. why dem dey collect money.
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by LordMecuzy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
I made a phone call to My broda in the army fighting in the North East insurgency war he told all troops there are so happy about it... That the command headquarters on the Northeastern bokoharam war has benefitted massively financially through corrupt means from this Ongoing War..

Now The Gennerals and top military Brats will be in maidugri to feel the heat of the war also..So now them must equip, feed and pay the soldiers on timely basis. If the Soldiers decide to abandon base na disaster for big Generals too ooh ..

NO GENERAL WANTS TO DIE
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by idu1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
krak101:

she is a moma not bro....
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by kelechi50: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yes he that feels it knows its pain
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by krak101(m): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
LordMecuzy:
I made a phone call to My broda in the army fighting in the North East insurgency war he told all troops there are so happy about it... That the command headquarters on the Northeastern bokoharam war has benefitted massively financially through corrupt means from this Ongoing War..

Now The Gennerals and top military Brats will be in maidugri to feel the heat of the war also..So now them must equip, feed and pay the soldiers on timely basis. If the Soldiers decide to abandon base na disaster for big Generals too ooh ..

NO GENERAL WANTS TO DIE

... very true.The closer the command hq to theater of battle the better the prosecution of the war. Even poor man doesn't want to die sha grin cheesy
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by krak101(m): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
idu1:
she is a moma not bro....

... And you're? ??
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by krak101(m): 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
kelechi50:
Yes he that feels it knows its pain

grin. Generals cup sha don full
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by idu1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
krak101:
... And you're? ??
popa
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by Chiaka(f): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Only the Command on Boko Haram right?? then is okay if entirely I don't think is right
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by krak101(m): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
idu1:
popa

Awesome. ... I'll make sure to tell momma a stalkers stalking her
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by likata: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
wrong
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by krak101(m): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chiaka:
Only the Command on Boko Haram right?? then is okay if entirely I don't think is right

Entirely? What do you mean by that
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by krak101(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
likata:
wrong

Owk. So why do you think so?
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by idu1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
krak101:

Awesome. ... I'll make sure to tell momma a stalkers stalking her
lol she know I love her...
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by ElekeNtioba: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Absolutely right. The closer those pot-bellied generals are to the war-zone they more they can work in tandem with the soldiers. They will be more atuned to the needs of boys and morale will be greatly boosted. Also less chance of grumbling and mutiny by junior officers. Chris Olukolade in particular will probably stop dishing contradictory statements.
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by omolami: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
It is clear sign of cluelessness. Somebody is already out of tune in the deployment of military personnel.In that case Buhari must move the military command to Abia,Ekiti and Anambra where kidnapping is on the increase.He must equal move the military command to Lagos and Ondo where armed robbery flourishes.I only hope someone is not on vendetta mission because the army did not coverrup buhari's certificate saga.
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
krak101:

Very true bro... karma at work
sure

1 Like

Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by krak101(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Absolutely right. The closer those pot-bellied generals are to the war-zone they more they can work in tandem with the soldiers. They will be more atuned to the needs of boys and morale will be greatly boosted. Also less chance of grumbling and mutiny by junior officers. Chris Olukolade in particular will probably stop dishing contradictory statements.

Owk. That kolade guy sha... lipsrsealed
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by krak101(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
omolami:
It is clear sign of cluelessness. Somebody is already out of tune in the deployment of military personnel.In that case Buhari must move the military command to Abia,Ekiti and Anambra where kidnapping is on the increase.He must equal move the military command to Lagos and Ondo where armed robbery flourishes.I only hope someone is not on vendetta mission because the army did not coverrup buhari's certificate saga.

I see 1 angry fellow... owk. I believe kidnapping, armed robbery and other minor ills are police duties not military. Of course the military can help out occasionally but then you should know that different security outfits have their responsibilities
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by krak101(m): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
idu1:
lol she know I love her...

... lipsrsealed
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by likata: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
krak101:

Owk. So why do you think so?
takng the command there changes nothing because officers in the command are not field officers but intelligence expert.they can operate from any part of the country as long as information and good equipment are been supplied.no place in the world do u take ur command base to war front.
Re: Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong by krak101(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
likata:

takng the command there changes nothing because officers in the command are not field officers but intelligence expert.they can operate from any part of the country as long as information and good equipment are been supplied.no place in the world do u take ur command base to war front.

You're getting it wrong Likita... Relocating the command centre back to Maiduguri does not mean taking the intelligent experts(pot belle big men) to the front lines. The front lines are basically in the rural backward areas as it is. Come to think of it... what intelligence experts are we talking about?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And APC Reps' Meeting Ended In Deadlocks Today / Why Osun State Is Now In A Big Shirt / Senate President Bukola Saraki Stoodup Greet The VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.