Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Reliable Posters On An Entertainment Blog - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Reliable Posters On An Entertainment Blog (500 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Posters On An Entertainment Blog by akblast: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Do you want to be part of a website which is setting standards into the way online Entertainment is Viewed then this is your chance if you feel you got what it takes to be part of the Get Me Entertainment (GME) Crew at getmeentertainment.com We are looking for Editors who would be given the privilege to post on the following categories.
1. Lyrics
2. Horoscope
3. Nigeria Music
4. Foreign Music
5. Biography and lots more other slots available for you to be involved in.

Send you email for request to be part of the GME team on admin@getmeentertainment.com or overall2001@gmail.com or just drop your comments below

Re: Reliable Posters On An Entertainment Blog by ChubbyRomeo(m): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
M interested
Re: Reliable Posters On An Entertainment Blog by akblast: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Then drop ur email and phone number so we reach you and know which trend you interested in
Re: Reliable Posters On An Entertainment Blog by ChubbyRomeo(m): 2:17am On Jun 02, 2015
akblast:
Then drop ur email and phone number so we reach you and know which trend you interested in
i'd pretty whatsapp, my no is 08088053554....if u insist on emails then its CHUBBYROMEO@GMAIL.COM

(1) (Reply)

New Video: May D – Ale Yi A Bad / (photo) Police Meant To Guard Jesse Jagz On Stage Turned Camera Man. / [music] – DJ Xclusive Ft. Sarkodie X Cassper Nyovest – Cash Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.