Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,176 members, 7,818,557 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) (71515 Views)

In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid / Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) / Policeman’s Wife Stabs Neighbour For Laughing At Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by shegzy23: 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
wen someone silent like dat he may kill dat woman later, watch at for another news
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by loloabbey: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
police man lied the lies is 1st order he is using head to walk when he said he hit hot water in darkness
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
For better or for worse. Whether in beating or hot water , we shall stick together forever. What a prison! I thought God did not make marriage for one to endure it but to enjoy it.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by peedeeasobie(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
handsomeclouds:
The evil ladies commit nowadays surprises even the devil! Some women of this age are devils from the pit of hell disguising only in human body!

Let me understand something sir- the woman is evil for pouring hot water on the man but the man is what for always maltreating the wife?

3 Likes

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by prettyJoy22(f): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
olatricia:
Prove!
Prove? I don't want to coax you into this,you have to learn how to trust me u know wink
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by TheMyth: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
I'm not saying the husband is smart or something but I don't understand the kind of animals that would think permanently disfiguring the man was suitable punishment ... if she was tired of the beating she should have divorced him or reported him but no she had to disfigure him and you bunch of pamper wearing teens and adults are here supporting her . if the roles were reversed and it was a dude getting his ass kicked on a steady what would be your reaction if he decided to bath his wife wit hot water ... he would probably get lynched or burnt to death before the post could hit front page. sha the guy is probably retarded or the Lady is a witch , I can't imagine how you would commit such an act and still have the liver to stay in his house .

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by andyanders: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bonapart:
Pics not graphic enough tongue
Thank God: buhari topic don dey reduce small small. Nairaland go soon sweet again

Exactly, nothing graphic. Had it been that the policeman lost his eyes and abdomen he has been using to extort money and eat, it would have been better. Seeing him on wheel chair without eyes begging to eat would have been the best gift the wife should have handed over to him. Let me see how he will see the woman to beat again. Usel;ess set of criminals.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Let me understand something sir- the woman is evil for pouring hot water on the man but the man is what for always maltreating the wife?
a lesser devil lolz
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by ginawest(f): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
olatricia:
Yes, you were. Why dat corner?

nawaho....so I shud snap on d express road to prove m not hiding from anybody? moreover, aw z it ur business.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by galadima77(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
when we say don't beat your wives, it's not because the wives can't fight back....it's because the repercussions are often worse before man and God. Now this case is just before man....wait for the wrath of God.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by olatricia(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Trust!?#$@%. Obviously not in public!
prettyJoy22:
Prove? I don't want to coax you into this,you have to learn how to trust me u know wink
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by stayblack: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/wife-bathes-husband-with-hot-water/

Husband and wife........ First pic
Husband ........ Second pic
RAM..MUST U HIT A LADY...LOOOOSER... cheesy U TREAT LADIES GENTLY.. grin
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Harmony92(f): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
coolhamid:
But this is too much...
I think the he goat would have learnt his lessons by now.
Never again will he raise his hands to beat his woman..

But why is he denying the allegation?? Is he trying to protect his wife from the media?
Noooooooooo e is trying 2 protect his name as a policeman. Who go even hear say e dey pound d wife lyk akpu way go support am? I love d woman.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by olatricia(m): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Oh Gina! where is thy sense of humor. Oh West! why dost thy mouth stink like an open sepulchre
ginawest:
nawaho....so I shud snap on d express road to prove m not hiding from anybody? moreover, aw z it ur business.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by tonychristopher: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
I KNOW PEOPLE WILL BE TAKING SIDES, HAVE YOU EVER ASKED WHAT THE WOMAN KEEP DOING FOR HER TO BE GETTING BEATING EVERYTIME.....AND THE POLICE MAN WHAT MANNER OF MANNER ARE YOU?
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by BeeCool15: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
I can't even look at those pix. Smh. Which kain life? By the way, here's a very funny piece on sports betting you should read - http://thenakedconvos.com/sports-bettingonline-gambling-contemporary-addiction/
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by mystiqueDZ(f): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
You just have to love Nigerian police!!@'PLEASE GO HOME AND SETTLE WITH YOUR WIFE! grin grin grin
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by M4gunners: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
I don't know who to blame now the Man the Woman.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Originalsly: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lol...he fell in the hot water she had on the floor....and he got burnt on his face and neck! ....and he expect people to believe that. The low life lucky was plain water and not soup.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
So the guy deh use his face waka enter house? How did hot water weh de ground reach his face? No be ur leg supposed burn? Guy just admit sey na ur wife bath you shikena.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
That's what happens wen ur wife na mama one chance.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by ladenz(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
He said he fell into hot water.... do they have a swimming pool of hot water in their front yard? or he tripped and only his head entered the pot/bucket of hot water? Nigerians dont even know how to lie angry
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by enomakos(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
xavier0327:
Good for him!!! He was lucky twasnt acid!! Foooolish man!!
so you will pour acid on your hubby if he beats you?
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by PStacks(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
ginawest:
I Dont blame d woman....sometimes, violence z d only solution to some isshs....m sure d man will turn a new leaf after dis..

Biafran man! How is violence a solution? Can't she pack her load jeje and go to her fathers haus? Abi how does 2 wrongs make a right?

The husband is wrong and the wife is equally wrong.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by doris107: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
this is a wrong step cos her kids may not like dis, she would have just quit d marriage to save her life instead of this silly action.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by danielous(m): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Elslim:
yepa
The fear of a woman is d beginning of.....
...........is d beginning of hot water
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
*In shao khan's voice* "FATALITY"
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by sunsplash99(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Officer, I greet u sorry ooo
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by freecocoa(f): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Atleast he'll think twice before hitting someone again.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by AnanseK(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Are policemen cursed? He didn't have the money to deposit for his treatment.

In normal times I'm sure the wife would be the one to pay.

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Chanchit: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is what I was trying to explain when some people were busy shouting yoruba did this, did that on the hilarious compilations of divorce cases which was all yoruba, what really happens is that other tribes do not use the court to settle their differences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) / Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.