Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram (1448 Views)

Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders / Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? / You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Terrorism is nt a conventional war it's a kind of modern sophisticated war. Ask the Americans why they pulled out of somalia,iraq,now Afghanistan. I don't know if you want to be objective or not,but, the truth is terrorism cannot be defeated totally,we need a smart way of countering the insurgents before they carry out their acts,this means looking for efficient ways to gather intelligence. The job of intelligence gathering is a very secretive and tactful one. What buhari just did is to inform shekau and his gang that the Army is on a high gear,this translates to boko haram taking preventive measures and shifting it's assets to other locations other than maiduguri. The truth is that,insurgency can never end, and if I'm right it means through out buhari's tenure the command centre will be in maiduguri these doesn't really stop boko haram from killing innocent kids even in maiduguri and other locations. Ihejirika was doing a very good job, but this same buhari cried out that the Army was killing muslims. Smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
chigo93:
Terrorism is nt a conventional war it's a kind of modern sophisticated war. Ask the Americans why they pulled out of somalia,iraq,now Afghanistan. I don't know if you want to be objective or not,but, the truth is terrorism cannot be defeated totally,we need a smart way of countering the insurgents before they carry out their acts,this means looking for efficient ways to gather intelligence. The job of intelligence gathering is a very secretive and tactful one. What buhari just did is to inform shekau and his gang that the Army is on a high gear,this translates to boko haram taking preventive measures and shifting it's assets to other locations other than maiduguri. The truth is that,insurgency can never end, and if I'm right it means through out buhari's tenure the command centre will be in maiduguri these doesn't really stop boko haram from killing innocent kids even in maiduguri and other locations. Ihejirika was doing a very good job, but this same buhari cried out that the Army was killing muslims. Smh

nwa afor,

chill abeg and let them enjoy their tenure and all it brings.

this whole thing is a grand plan to grab Nigeria again like they have always done. their slaves helped them achieve their goal

70% of buharis strength will be channeled to the north in the name of rebuilding the ravaged area.

70% of his strength was channeled into the same region when he was head of state.

70% of key positions have always been with the same northerners yet they have been the poorest and most backward.

70% of the middle belt will be annexed into the north very soon.

70% of the senseless killing has always been by the same northerners.

there will be an endangered specie in this contraption very soon

6 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by OkutaNla: 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
aguiyi:

nwa afor,

this whole thing is a grand plan to grab Nigeria again like they have always done. their slaves helped them achieve their goal

70% of buharis strength will be channeled to the north in the name of rebuilding the ravaged area.

70% of his strength was channeled into the same region when he was head of state.

70% of key positions have always been with the same northerners yet they have been the poorest and most backward.

This Una obsession and cynicism against Buhari, Northerners and Yorubas, na wah. How a set of people can find the time & spend so much time hating their fellow men beats me. Smh.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
OkutaNla:

This Una obsession and cynicism against Buhari, Northerners and Yorubas, na wah. How a set of people can find the time & spend so much time hating their fellow men beats me. Smh.

counter my assertions and stop sounding like a cockerel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
aguiyi:

nwa afor,

Serious I don't know why our people are crying more than the bereaved, why can't we face Eastward and talk things that concern us a people.

The ediot that posted this never contributed any Orient thread here but is rushing to profer unsolicited solution to ailments that concern him not.

Busy body

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
OkutaNla:

Northerners + Yorubas.
Coward why can't you stand on your feet and stop dragging another, let handle ourselves without reaching for a third party .

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
chigo93:
so, he said the Army was killing Muslims abi? so, in your warped and empty sense, that was the reason it was moved to Maiduguri?

okay, now that the command centre don dey there, na Christians dem wan go dey kill?

abi no be the same Muslims be boko haram?

u see, guy, e don almost tire me but thank God say I asked God for more strength for church to battle you idiotic entity wey full here.

and this morning, without doing press up, I don see muscle for my fingers. it means my prayers are answered.

mr man, you be FOOL.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by koboko69: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
chigo93:

Clown.....but the army could reduce bokoharam to numbers 6 weeks to elections?

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by OkutaNla: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
aguiyi:

counter my assertions and stop sounding like a cockerel

First of all, your post has bull crap written all over it -- labeling people you disagree with politically as "slaves" -- even when history shows your own people have also been politically aligned with the North in the recent past (or acted as the North's "slaves" too). Talk about being a hypocrite.

Then you go ahead and pre-empt the man's decisions -- he's only been in office for barely ONE WEEK! Geez! Unless you are one of them fake prophets talking rubbish all over the place, you better STFU and quit making a fool of yourself.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by OkutaNla: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Northerners + Yorubas.
Coward why can't you stand on your feet and stop dragging another, let handle ourselves without reaching for a third party .

You are a big foo*l papa for that rubbish and nonsense you wrote up there. Most of your ffocking tribe's vitriol and attacks on NL have predominantly been targeted at Yorubas, to which you've been getting served pretty mercilessly, so what are you talking about dragging anybody? The reason why I alluded to your hatred for Yorubas along with Northerners is coz that is a statement of fact, and even your brother (aguiyi) whom I responded to was already making veiled reference to Yorubas by calling us 'slaves', so WTF? ? Papa, go and drink your kain kain, and don't vex me this afternoon. Agbaya like you.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by IGBOSON2: 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
chigo93:

^^^@Bolded: Not necessarily!

Wherever and whenever the bokos move their epicentre of attacks, the entire Nigerian military high-command will pick their bag and baggages and -like we see in Scobby Doo cartoons- chase after them with legs moving so fast all you see is a circular blur! wink

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, cowards always running to defend their masters whether they are right or wrong grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

which of my assertions are wrong pls.

Buhari even said the north has returned to repair Nigeria. an acceptance of the fact that the northerners destroyed Nigeria

Most killings across the country is done by hausa/fulani. from their traders to their cattle herdsmen. this is evidenced by most state govt pushing them to the outskirt of the towns. a recent one was in ekiti state/

70% of Buharis military rule is about the north and the actions he took favored the north the most. the evidence is still there even online.

the middle belt is gradually been annexed to the north and that is a fact with evidence .

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by MalcoImX: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
aguiyi:

nwa afor,

Pray you have Boko Haram so that 70% of whatever will be given your area.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^@Bolded: Not necessarily!

Wherever and whenever the bokos move their epicentre of attacks, the entire Nigerian military high-command will pick their bag and baggages and -like we see in Scobby Doo cartoons- chase after them with legs moving so fast all you see is a circular blur! wink
hahahhahah,they say he is an old time war tested general. The truth is that,terrorism is a modern war which requires an efficient way of gathering intelligence inorder to win.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by OkutaNla: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
aguiyi:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, cowards always running to defend their masters whether they are right or wrong grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

which of my assertions are wrong pls.

Buhari even said the north has returned to repair Nigeria. an acceptance of the fact that the norther destroyed Nigeria

Most killings across the country is done by hausa/fulani. from their traders to their cattle herdsmen. this is evidenced by most state govt pushing them to the outskirt of the towns. a recent one was in ekiti state/

70% of Buharis military rule is about the north and the actions he took favored the north the most. the evidence is still there even online.

the middle belt is gradually been annexed to the north and that is a fact with evidence .

grin grin grin grin grin

Were your people also the North's "slaves" when Azikiwe and Ekwueme served under Balewa and Shagari respectively as VP? God punish you if you don't respond.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by Yeske2(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Buhari remains the President of the FRN, deal with it OP.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by themilanway(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jonathan was never an Igbo man

His Bayelsa people and the whole Ijaw nation lambasted him for not doing anything tangible for that region.

He even confessed that he thought and expected"to be booed" as a welcome back home present from his people.(A hero right?)

Why are some Igbos crying more than the bereaved?

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
themilanway:
Jonathan was never an Igbo man

His Bayelsa people and the whole Ijaw nation lambasted him for not doing anything tangible for that region.

He even confessed that he thought and expected"to be booed" as a welcome back home present from his people.(A hero right?)

Why are some Igbos crying more than the bereaved?

what has jonathan got to do with this thread

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
OkutaNla:

Were your people also the North's "slaves" when Azikiwe and Ekwueme served under Balewa and Shagari respectively as VP? God punish you if you don't respond.

working with a person does not make you his slave. you only become his slave whenever you defend his actions blindly whether right or wrong

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
koboko69:

Clown.....but the army could reduce bokoharam to numbers 6 weeks to elections?
it's a shame that you are not well informed. Did you ever hear about the Arms embargo sanctioned against Nigeria by the u.s. Why not try do a Lil research work about the difficulties Nigeria faced in getting those weapons that dealt with boko haram. Even after the 6weeks,how come shekau still strikes decisively. Buhari will soon see and feel wat Gej felt as per boko haram. Talk is cheap they say. Boko haram will just hit soft target, pray none of your family member will be there.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by koboko69: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
chigo93:
it's a shame that you are not well informed. Did you ever hear about the Arms embargo sanctioned against Nigeria by the u.s. Why not try do a Lil research work about the difficulties Nigeria faced in getting those weapons that dealt with boko haram. Even after the 6weeks,how come shekau still strikes decisively. Buhari will soon see and feel wat Gej felt as per boko haram. Talk is cheap they say. Boko haram will just hit soft target, pray none of your family member will be there.

Sharap about arms. U dont know poo about the military.

Dont just argue what u don't know. If the military and the FG wanted to record success a long time ago....they would have.

I wonder why many Nigerians are this dumb.....we are fighting a rag tag group and the government is using no weapons as excuse....then they suddenly got arms run up to elections? what if we happened to be fighting a full scale war?

If you have a soldier friend ask more about the military or shut ur useless civilian mouth.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by OkutaNla: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
aguiyi:

working with a person does not make you his slave. you only become his slave whenever you defend his actions blindly whether right or wrong

WTF? ? ?. You are so stew.pid it's not even funny. So now when Igbos were in alliance with the North (even your shameless Ojukwu returned from exile cap in hand, and joined NPN) they weren't slaves then, but the Yorubas for the first time are in alliance with the North and we're now slaves? Fayose, Abati, Okupe and FFK who attacked Buhari are Igbos? The Yorubas who voted for GEJ in SW were from Mars? I repeat, like WTF? ?

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by themilanway(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
aguiyi:

what has jonathan got to do with this thread

Some of you crying about hypocrisy haven't lost a relation to Bokoharam,don't live in the north,haven't been to north,don't even know where to board the bus going to north.

You guys can't come up with fact base threads to make salients points,all you ever do is come up with lame theories and innuendos.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by PedroJP(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Revelations chapter 17 vs 16-17
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The North And Boko Haram by MeAboki(m): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
aguiyi:

nwa afor,

Truly, your stewpidity seems to have no end, a problem probably associated with your flat head; though its not surprising since nearly 70% of your brain is already dead - this may explain for your apparent fixation with 70% as 70% of your perspective is devoid of logic - BIG FOOL! angry

(1) (Reply)

Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] / Buhari's Cabinet : Fashola may Emerge As COS,Dambazzau NSA / What I Think About Saraki, Ndume and others - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.