Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Help,want To Be An Apprentice Or Understudy Farmer. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help,want To Be An Apprentice Or Understudy Farmer. (611 Views)

Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion / Looking For A Fish/poultry Farm To Understudy In Lagos. / Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help,want To Be An Apprentice Or Understudy Farmer. by Eisenhower(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Good day great farmers,
Am a graduate of physics and been teaching for years now but since discovering this section in nairaland my passion for this business has blossom. I want to venture into it but will like to be an understudy for like 6-12months to any farmer in lagos environs.
I want to venture into cucumber,pineapple , and if possible poultry farming . I have about Six and half plot of land in the east to start with.
Please any body in lagos to take me on apprenticeship or understudy should kindly drop his contact.
Thanks in advance.
Godbless.
Cc: jasper7,lesgupnigeria,abit,jamp.
Re: Help,want To Be An Apprentice Or Understudy Farmer. by agrsolfarms: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
If u can understudy in ogun state on vegetable farming with only accommodation provision,then contact-08065896846,07081813655 or info.agrsol@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Help,want To Be An Apprentice Or Understudy Farmer. by OLAMIMO12(m): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2015
6-12 month is too much to stay somewhere now. Are you not married or responsible for someone's welfare? Dont let peopple take advantage of your innocence. lets talk inbox olakabeer@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Businesses With Finevmall.com / Professional Crops Care Services. / Large Quantities Of Corn & Groundnuts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.