Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital (53663 Views)

3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by lalasticlala(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
An angry 18-year-old auxiliary nurse has accused the owner of a private hospital of negligence after robbers raided the hospital and four of the robbers raped her in turns.

The robbers also carted away valuables belonging to patients on admission at the hospital. Lagos State Western Nigeria.
The incident happened at private hospital in Egan, Lagos State, western Nigeria.

P.M.NEWS gathered that this year alone, robbers have raided the hospital three times.
The victim (name withheld) alleged that the owner of the hospital did not provide security for his staff and thereby subjected her to mental torture after she was raped and she lost her virginity.

She reported the incident to the police at Igando Division and the medical director was arrested and later released on bail.

P.M.NEWS gathered that the robbers stormed the hospital around 3 am recently and scaled the fence before gaining entry into the premises.
They overpowered a 19-year-old security guard from Niger Republic, tied him with rope and locked him in a room before carrying out their operation.

The staff on night duty were brutally attacked and wounded and when the roobers could not get enough money, they resorted to raping the teenage nurse in turns.

The Medical Director of the hospital, Dr. Adegbola Dominic confirmed the incident and said he could not be held liable for the rape of the nurse.
Dominic told our reporter that he was contacted by a staff on duty that robbers invaded the place and broke into his office.

He said when they did not find any money, they broke into the patients’ ward and carted away their hand sets and money found on them.
He said he was also informed that one of his staff was raped and when he asked the victim, she denied.

He said that he was surprised when her parents came to the hospital with police and dragged him to the station over the nurse’s claim that she was raped.

Dominic said he told the police that he could not be liable if the victim was raped because he did not send the robbers, adding that the nurse was a victim of circumstance.

He said when the incident happened, he reported to the police who are now investigating the matter.
Dominic revealed that it was not the first time robbers have raided the hospital.

He said the robbers invaded the hospital 10 days ago in the same manner and robbed patients before the latest attack.
He said he did not know their motive because it is a public place where they can’t see much money if actually they were looking for money.
He said he was making arrangement with the residents to prevent further attacks.

When our reporter visited Igando Police Division, the DPO was not around to comment on the matter.
Police sources at the station confirmed the incident and said investigation has since commenced on the matter.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/01/robbers-raid-hospital-rape-nurse-in-turns/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by propzncribz: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is irritating. Robbing people is bad enough and you go on to rape her. What is the gain in that. I hope the guys get caught and I also pray for the young lady gets strenght to get through this. It is well

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by robosky02(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
too bad

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
of all people, why the nurses possessed fellows angry

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by Bozzax: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
So is life.
Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by holicalpha(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
My condolences to her...

The word "Rape" makes me sick... Imagining 4 bastards on her turn by turn makes me feel sorry for all girls.

And the worst part is she Lost her Virginity to those bastards. God be with her,IJN.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by Menace2Society(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
blame buhari, is dis d change we voted for?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by Thebrightest(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
BUHARI when will you start fighting corruption as you promised?

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by Hemanwel(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Na wa oh!Only in Nigeria robbers rob in a hospital.What's there to rob in a hospital?Syringe?the cot?drugs?or the sick patients?
Which kind OWU dey blow these robbers?
But because at all at all na bad market,they had to compensate themselves with an 18-yr-old's kpekus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by alaoeri: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Are you sure these ppl are robbers & not rapismeetsesides what will a robber be looking for in a hospital? There is more than what meet the eye.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by HonourablePomk: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
The hospital needs a tightened security

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by 1DNMC(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Baba one chance just legalize weed and this boys will stop raping about hun!!!!!!!!

#i smoke 2 joints in the morning

1 Like

Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by pecothecash: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
bad ooooooooooooo
Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by bennynaza(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ha
Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
seankafor:
its nothing new in naija. Infact am bored. And i may sin now
how many vaseline do u want?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
ajibolabd:
O ga o
I catch you!
Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by kilode100(f): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
What a sad way to lose one's virginity.
I'm trying to remember when I lost mine and under what circumstance.

Shit happens.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by danielous(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
ajibolabd:
O ga o
Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by nerodenero: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Why would robbers raid same hospital three times this year alone?

Wish I could rely on Police to do a thorough job. The thieves might be within or not far off. A thorough investigation is needed to prevent future occurrence.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by neolboy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
wat a world we live in
Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by dridowu: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Honestly speechless, anyway the hopsital should improve on their security is all i have to say.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by peeparty(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
this is so disheartening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Perry The Tiktok Girl Speaks Out After She Was Beaten By Cultists In Edo (Video) / Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? / Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.