Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday (2637 Views)

Those Wishing The President Dead, He Will Not Die- Olumba / The Last Great Prophet / Be Blessed By Wishing The Prophet Happy Birhtday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
2 chronicles 20 vs 20 - believe in the LORD your God and be established, believe in His prophets (prophet elijah, prophet isaiah, prophetudeme etc.) and you shall prosper.

I was born on 1st June 1990. Join me and give glory to the God of heaven for preserving me till this senile age. Be prosperous today by wishing me happy birthday...

Happy birthday to me.

Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by Rilwayne001: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
WTF! udeme4christ, who did this to you?
Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by An2elect2(f): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Who made you a prophet?

2 Likes

Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
An2elect2:
Who made you a prophet?
He that formed you in your mothers womb. He ordained me a prophet unto the nations. If you have a bible read jeremiah chapter 1 vs 4 - 10. Search the Scriptures the Law and the Prophets and the bible because it wrote and prophesied about my coming to this present generation to return the hearts of all of you to your God. Believe in me and prosper. Stay blessed
Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:
WTF! udeme4christ, who did this to you?
did what to me? Being a prophet is the greatest vision and title one can ever have.
Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by johnydon22(m): 12:04am On Jun 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
He that formed you in your mothers womb. He ordained me a prophet unto the nations. If you have a bible read jeremiah chapter 1 vs 4 - 10. Search the Scriptures the Law and the Prophets and the bible because it wrote and prophesied about my coming to this present generation to return the hearts of all of you to your God. Believe in me and prosper. Stay blessed

Hahahahahahahahaha funny...

Happy Birthday ProphetUdeme, I wish you long life and prosperity..smiley

2 Likes

Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by Youngsage: 12:16am On Jun 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
2 chronicles 20 vs 20 - believe in the LORD your God and be established, believe in His prophets (prophet elijah, prophet isaiah, prophetudeme etc.) and you shall prosper.

I was born on 1st June 1990. Join me and give glory to the God of heaven for preserving me till this senile age. Be prosperous today by wishing me happy birthday...

Happy birthday to me.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Proverbs 30:6
Do not add to His words
Or He will reprove you, and you
will be proved a liar.

Revelation 22:18 -19
I testify to everyone who hears the
words of the prophecy of this book: if
anyone adds to them, God will add to him
the plagues which are written in this
book...

Happy Birthday by the way.. smiley
Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2015
Youngsage:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Proverbs 30:6 Do not add to His words Or He will reprove you, and you will be proved a liar.
Revelation 22:18 -19 I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book...

Happy Birthday by the way.. smiley
lol thanks
Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by Youngsage: 12:20am On Jun 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
lol thanks
You're welcome man cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by An2elect2(f): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

You are a liar and need to repent before something befalls you. Don't be deceived, there are no prophets today only Jesus is.
Hebrews 1:1-2.
In the past God spoke to our ancestors
through the prophets at many times and in
various ways,

but in these last days he has spoken to us by
his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things,
and through whom also he made the universe.

1 Like

Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2015
An2elect2:

You are a liar and need to repent before something befalls you. Don't be deceived, there are no prophets today only Jesus is.
Hebrews 1:1-2.
In the past God spoke to our ancestors
through the prophets at many times and in
various ways,

but in these last days he has spoken to us by
his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things,
and through whom also he made the universe.

i can see your problem is ignorance. My people perish for lack of knowledge. Youre still a kid when it comes to God service. Grow up in the Spirit.
1 corinthians 14 vs 29 - let the prophets speak two or three and let others judge. If any thing be revealed to another. Ye may all prophesy one by one that all may learn and be comforted. And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.
1 corinthians 12 vs 4 and 7 - there are various gifts but the same Spirit and the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man. To one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom or healing or faith or PROPHECY, and the people who prophesy about the future are called PROPHETS . miss An2elect2. I hope those verses will brighten your understanding. Thanks
Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by An2elect2(f): 8:32am On Jun 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
i can see your problem is ignorance. My people perish for lack of knowledge. Youre still a kid when it comes to God service. Grow up in the Spirit

Smh
Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by Rilwayne001: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
did what to me? Being a prophet is the greatest vision and title one can ever have.
Who gave you weed? why smoke weed when you know your body can't take it?
Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by haffaze777(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

baddest guyest gringrin
Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

mr muslim. You have started again
Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by Rilwayne001: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
mr muslim. You have started again

What have I start?
Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by colored(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2015
f**k you! get a life! prophet my ass
Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
colored:
f**k you! get a life! prophet my ass
i just ran thru your profile and realized youre an atheist. So you have also allowed yourself to be deceived. There is still hope for you son as far as youre alive
Re: Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday by colored(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
i just ran thru your profile and realized youre an atheist. So you have also allowed yourself to be deceived. There is still hope for you son as far as youre alive
atheist? didn't know I was

(1) (Reply)

Know The Benefits Of Keeping The Laws Of YAHUAH/YAHWEH / Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? / No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.