Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) (78618 Views)

Photos Of Governors' Wives And High Ranking Women At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters / In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by coolitempa(f): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Macelliot:
Very Beautiful..
Nice one...
GEJ till 2019..

.......crave plenty for here o.... cheesy
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by funmi4love(f): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
lalasticlala:
.more 2 Martha Udom Emmanue OF Akwa Ibom
dat is nt kogi first lady nd her name is halima wada
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by funmi4love(f): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
lalasticlala:
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by funmi4love(f): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
lalasticlala:
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by preciousMI1(f): 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Not yet. She go soon snap one. Good observation, sha.

Ok... I just thought she was drunk in love that she cant do without her hubby.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by fmolaooch: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
[/color][color=#770077] shocked tongue ;DOhhhhh my God mrs WIKE is the prettiest of them all ooo @rivers state.......
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by seangy4konji: 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
The chain weh deh dat ebonyi governor wife wear if she fit just give me make i sell am use am jollof for this hot weather.
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by baybeeboi: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
.Linda Ukwuye Ayade....wife of cross river state governor.....Prof. Ben Ayade.

Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by itunity007(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
shai dat ekiti lady wowo ooooo no wonder d hubby self dey do like mad man
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wike's wife all the way.
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by khalebzy(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Macelliot:

Where is Ishilove in that pics?
you are boring oh cheesy
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by somegirl1: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
funmi4love:

They are co-first ladies apparently.
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by mdmudy: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
All that glitters are not gold,tax payer's money to buy up damsels to comfort them where no comfort exist.Oshio Baba!i am not referring to you oooo
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Olanireti(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
All of them are graduates and purpose driven, i wish our girls would learn from them, if you have something to offer, good men will come your way. Instead of being desperate to marry someone, they should get life for themselves and purpose driven men will come their way.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Drsheddy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
Fine women. An igbo woman is first lady in kogi?

Yes she's is from Abia state.
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by stupep: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
;DSee how the ogun state madam( Mrs Amosun) make sense.......chai madam I love you so much$$$just only once, pls if I enter I won't move, let me just forget it there grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by HiGod: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Governor Wike has got eyes,his wife is the prettiest among the women lined up above.
Someone should please tell Governor Fayose's wife not to be bewildered,cos her husband won't be impeached...no they can't!

As a Photographer, i can prove it to you that the only picture in all those pictures that is 100% photoshoped is Wike's wife picture.

Completely photoshoped.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by ifax(f): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
fairygeh:
Op,that picture is not Mrs Florence Ajimobi,oyo state govnr's wife

Yes that is el rufais wife
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by ooshinibos: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
goshen26:

Millions or...

Ok ..or Billions
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Deejaygold(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Where ᶤ̲ˢ Olufunke Mimiko? sad
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by ifax(f): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
HiGod:

As a Photographer, i can prove it to you that the only picture in all those pictures that is 100% photoshoped is Wike's wife picture.

Completely photoshoped.

True, photoshopped. But still pretty

1 Like

Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by HiGod: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
ifax:

True, photoshopped. But still pretty

Awww!!! First time of seeing this, she is indeed beautiful.

Apology to her.
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Saorchy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
[b]Governor Wike has got eyes,his wife is the prettiest among the women lined up above.
Someone should please tell Governor Fayose's wife not to be bewildered,cos her husband won't be impeached...no they can't! [/b]
U lie bro....Mrs Amosun is d prettiest of them all.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by sukkot: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
ok let me edit. i cant let our loquacious brothers from that region of nigeria bring me down to the level of insulting a whole nation of people lol. although they can provoke a saint lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
These Abia couple get as e be.. Amosun, Iara tops it for me.
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by petitejolie(f): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dis poster Na wa o. Is dat osun state Firstlady? Is dat also oyo state Firstlady? Abeg make adjustment jaare
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by chucksbadt(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Begonia:
Nice. They're all beautiful women smiley

Iara doesn't fit in there. She needs to start tying gele smiley

OMG!......your such a Damsel....gosh! kiss kiss
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
some of your first ladies are wrong. Mrs Florence Ajimobi is not the one in the picture.
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by iyobosadavid: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Macelliot:
Very Beautiful..
Nice one...
GEJ till 2019..
wat is this heediot saying undecided
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Macelliot(m): 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
iyobosadavid:
wat is this heediot saying undecided
Is that your name?
Re: Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) by aishababa(f): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tolexander:
I have no business with their wives but the husbands!

Abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.