Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,267 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

You Can Never Travel To Conchrepublic Even Though You Get The International Pass - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Can Never Travel To Conchrepublic Even Though You Get The International Pass (707 Views)

5 Reasons Why Your Spouse Will Never Travel With You / 5 Reasons Why Your Spouse Will Never Travel With You / Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Never Travel To Conchrepublic Even Though You Get The International Pass by yommexslid: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2009
YES,IT IS TRUE THAT YOU CAN GET THE CONCH REPUBLIC PASSPORT BUT YOU CAN NEVER USED THE PASSPORT TO TRAVEL OUT OF NIGERIA.SO MY DEAR FRIEND ON NAIRALAND ,DO NOT LISTEN TO THE ADVERT PASTED ON THIS TOPIC BY ANY BODY IN THIS HOUSE BECAUSE YOU CAN ALSO DO IT BY YOURSELF.WHAT YOU NEED IS TO GO TO THE SITE AS FOLLOWS WWW.CONCH REPUBLIC.COM.IF YOU NEED ANY THING ON IT ,JUST ASK BY POSTING WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ON THIS SITE ALSO.I WILL ANSWER YOU. PERHAPS,THE CONCH REPUBLIC IS NOT A COUNTRY IT JUST LIKE A LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN FLORIDA.PLEASE BEWARE BY ASKING YOUR FRIEND IN UNITED STATE OF AMERICA ABOUT IT.

(1) (Reply)

China Visa / Bigmodo In New York, Catch Me In Big Apple, Chei! / Can L Apply For A Finland Schengen Visa Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.