Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Fashion Bay- Naijagood Fashion Of The Week Is Akpos Okudu - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Bay- Naijagood Fashion Of The Week Is Akpos Okudu (456 Views)

Fashion Bay- Naijagood Fashion Design Of The Week Is Ugo Mozie / Fashion Bay- Naijagood Fashion Design Of The Week Is Chips & Jones / Fashion Bay- Naijagood Fashion Design Of The Week Is Maki Oh By Amaka Osakwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Bay- Naijagood Fashion Of The Week Is Akpos Okudu by facwa(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Naijagood selected carefully its fashion of the week to be Akpos Okudu, this is indeed a household name in Nigeria. Her designs and creations is one we can feel within and not just see and feel, she portrays different kind of style that best describes thoughts and imaginations. She is in no doubt a god of fabric.

She as a person is no distant from want she does because she interprets her inner most thoughts into a creative work of feminine wears.

she will say in quote:

I am inspired by lush fabrics like silk, satin, and brocade; bright colours; pop artists like andy warhol, Jim Dine; architecture, vintage jewellery and whimsical accents like frills on flamenco dancers’ outfits. My love for color is evident in each collection. I mix and layer them in the most unexpected ways because I think that they have the most amazing effect on women

Her collections are incredibly fabulous and it expresses what you think you can feel about your choice of fashion, check out her closet and start carting for your own choice of cloths delivered at your door step once purchased.

click here to cart.

You know the drill, nominate your next Fashion Designer for Fashion of the week, send your chioce to fotw@naijgood.com or tweet to us @naijagood1 or mention us with #Naiajgood

Source: http://naijagood.com/fashion-bay-naijagood-fashion-of-the-week-is-akpos-okudu/

(1) (Reply)

Quarters Of Canals Cause Blood Suga / Great Deals At E-bay- MICOSTARMALL / Photogenic Models Needed For A Cover Magazine Job With A Good Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.