Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) (4282 Views)

2017/2018 Oau Utme Aspirants Thread, Let Us Discuss Our Chances / See How MOUAU Students Prepare For Exams: Photo / See Mouau Departmental Cutoff Points For 2016/17 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by SmartBoldAmb: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
An education promotion company seeks for potential nigerian student as Campus Representatives all across nigeria. If u are interested kindly call 07039028188 or email content@scholarshipdraw.com. Plenty benefits available for our campus representatives. Thank you.
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by Linzo(m): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Am so so happy to crush into this thread today. Am so excited

Am clint and a potential Accounting student of MOUAU. I am 24yrs, i finish from the polytechnic with UPPER CREDIT in banking and finance, and applied for this yr direct entry with Umudike as a choice of institute to study Accounting, please the great students of MOUAU i will like you guys to tell me all i need to know about the sch, admmision process, Acct dept and DE admissions.

I look forward to hearing from you
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by nellyme(f): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Linzo you are @ the right place. I will continually post info about the admission process here. Firstly, remember you will have to take MOUAU post utme to qualify. Some people made that mistake last year and they were not admitted cos of that. I'm studying accountancy 300L. Nice to have you here. You are free to ask any question you have doubts about. Take care!
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by chuks87(m): 4:34am On Jun 19, 2015
xploiter:

Hi Nelson. How far? It's Sammy. I've not been seeing u lately at Afrihub.
sori 4 replying late... ve nt visited d thread all these while.... check my signature and let's chat on whatsapp. itz bn a while Sammy.
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by xploiter(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
chuks87:

sori 4 replying late... ve nt visited d thread all these while.... check my signature and let's chat on whatsapp. itz bn a while Sammy.
ok bro.
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by xploiter(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
nellyme:

School is school....lol
lol. No p. just that I'm away on I.t. Happy birthday in arrears.
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by nellyme(f): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
xploiter:

lol. No p. just that I'm away on I.t. Happy birthday in arrears.

Tnx o. U r enjoying ur I.t I guess...
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by xploiter(m): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
nellyme:

Tnx o. U r enjoying ur I.t I guess...
Yeah certainly I do. Thanks Nelly.

1 Like

Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by Edox4(m): 2:12am On Jun 20, 2015
Great umudyk. Am in colmas ACC 300L
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by nellyme(f): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Edox4:
Great umudyk. Am in colmas ACC 300L

Welcome on board...I hear say ogbada take attendance today. Me I traveled o...what's up?
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by Edox4(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
As in eh,d man was seriously calling the name s on d attendance after d class. Am gud sha, bring something while coming back
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by Linzo(m): 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
nellyme:
Linzo you are @ the right place. I will continually post info about the admission process here. Firstly, remember you will have to take MOUAU post utme to qualify. Some people made that mistake last year and they were not admitted cos of that. I'm studying accountancy 300L. Nice to have you here. You are free to ask any question you have doubts about. Take care!

Brother please am coming into the school through direct entry, what are my chances of getting admission in MOUAU with HND upper credit to study accountancy?
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by nellyme(f): 1:27am On Jun 21, 2015
Linzo:

Brother please am coming into the school through direct entry, what are my chances of getting admission in MOUAU with HND upper credit to study accountancy?

You have a great chance. Prepare for the post utme. Endeavour to score high. Thanks!
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by nellyme(f): 1:29am On Jun 21, 2015
Edox4:
As in eh,d man was seriously calling the name s on d attendance after d class. Am gud sha, bring something while coming back

Alright
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by Linzo(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2015
nellyme:

You have a great chance. Prepare for the post utme. Endeavour to score high. Thanks!

Ok,thanks and God bless. What's the area of concentration for accountancy aspirants? Do you have a soft copy of the past Utme screening for accountancy to help me with?
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by OMO4NANS001(m): 9:04am On Jun 21, 2015
He who has never learned to obey cannot be a good Leader on this note i will want to introduce to you a young and dynamic leader,a loyal boy to the core,he has been so much involved in the school politics from the faculty to the parliament,SUG etc,he believe that A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.this young Edo born believe on the vision and mission of NANS and those great past leaders and individuals who have paid alot of sacrifice to keep this vision going,he believe that improving more on the works of our past leaders will enhance the life of every nigeria student........i present to you Ogbegie Moore Osayomore vying for the position of president.together we can make it work. watch out for his manifesto shortly. Together let us build the NANS Of Our Dream!!! Aluta Continua,Victoria Ascerta #‎Osayomore4NANS001‬#Osayomore4NANSPresident
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by nellyme(f): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Linzo:

Ok,thanks and God bless. What's the area of concentration for accountancy aspirants? Do you have a soft copy of the past Utme screening for accountancy to help me with?

I dnt have it. Go to an academic bookshop and get it.
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by chuks87(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by zinylicious(f): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hello!!! Anybody home?
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by Linzo(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Where are the jambites and potential students of Umudike, come share your post Utme scores and get first hand info, because a stich in time saves nine
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by nellyme(f): 5:40am On Sep 01, 2015
Linzo:
Where are the jambites and potential students of Umudike, come share your post Utme scores and get first hand info, because a stich in time saves nine

Hello, happy new month.
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by nellyme(f): 5:41am On Sep 01, 2015
zinylicious:
Hello!!! Anybody home?
I'm home. Welcome back. What's up wif u?
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by chinwezdasilva: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2015
Pls aspirant of mouau
Bt 400L civil engr
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by nellyme(f): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2015
chinwezdasilva:
Pls aspirant of mouau Bt 400L civil engr
Nice to have you here.
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by zinylicious(f): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
I just finished my ND in computer science (MOUAU). Applied for direct entry, pray it favors me.
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by nellyme(f): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
zinylicious:
I just finished my ND in computer science (MOUAU). Applied for direct entry, pray it favors me.

Amen, by strength shall no man prevail. Always walk by faith and not by sight. Have you seen your result yet?
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by zinylicious(f): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
nellyme:

Amen, by strength shall no man prevail. Always walk by faith and not by sight. Have you seen your result yet?
Amen, not yet.
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by nellyme(f): 12:01am On Sep 04, 2015
zinylicious:
Amen, not yet.
Alright wish u all d best though...
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by zinylicious(f): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2015
nellyme:

Thanks dearie..
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by zinylicious(f): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2015
nellyme:

Thanks dearie..
Re: MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) by eugy45(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2015
zinylicious:
Sure it will...once u have gud grades,,,which course did u put?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Study In Uk - Dangote Foundation Fully Funded Scholarship (apply Now) / Jamb Is Officially Out.. I Just Checked MinE.. Drop ur registration number / Watch Moment A Hippopotamus Ate Up A Ghanaian Kid While Swimming (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.