Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,733 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

I'm In Shock!!!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm In Shock!!!!! (4547 Views)

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears.. / PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2015
Dbestmax:

talkative
is that news wink
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2015
Chaii!!
This one is strong o
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Dbestmax(m): 7:55am On Jun 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
is that news wink
my friend fly

1 Like

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2015
Dbestmax:

my friend fly
I'm human not a bird wink

humans don't fly wink
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by dinachi(m): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Your name be mumu raise to the power of 10. grin
them wan push another man pregnancy for your head you sef wan collect am . you see various evidences you still dey do mumu tins. You better tell the babe to deliver after which dna will be conducted to know the paternity meanwhile I don't think the girl in question loves you if she does she won't threaten to terminate the pregnancy given to her by a man she claims to love. If it was a one night thing that you don't know her its a different ball ham
you better wise up
Shut up your rotten mouth she-cow! Why must all your contributions stink the way you do? You are so short and insultive!

8 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 8:41am On Jun 02, 2015
dinachi:

Shut up your rotten mouth she-cow! Why must all your contributions stink the way you do? You are so short and insultive!
are you through? Fellow arindin
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Dbestmax(m): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I'm human not a bird wink
humans don't fly wink
seems u got some attitude. ..
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2015
001ng:
There's this pretty girl that attends a church opposite my house, I bought her likings. Approached her, we became friends and later started dating after a long time.
She told me that she's a virgin, so, for a long time we didn't have anything like sex. Later, we had a hot romance based on the assumption of her being a virgin and I fing.ered her and there was nothing like feeling of hymen. Wanted to go in, she told me that her dad use to take her to hospital every 6month to know her if she's still a virgin, I believed her with one mind.
Months later, one day she came around and we did it, lo and behold, she was far from being a virgin. After my discussion and observations, I found out that she has another another bf . We started dating and I forgot about that lie. She told me that she has broken up with the guy. I later found out through her friend that she's still dating the guy. I confronted her and she confirmed my fears and I gave her options to make a choice, she didn't say anything. I left her for months without talking with her. Later she called me to make up with me, that she has taken her decision, we reconcilled. On the 3rd of May we had sex unfortunately for me, I had no CD and it was raw for the first time since I knew her. After two weeks plus, she called me that she has not seen her menses. I was kinda happy because im ready to settle down but she insisted on removing the baby. I tried convincing her but she insisted, her friend convinced her . But I had a serious financial issues that I want to take care of and I told her to relax I will see her parents by June middle. She said No that she can't wait till then. I oblige for her to terminate the pregnancy. We did it last Saturday and I took her to my house. I went through her phone on Sunday and found a chat with ex bf on the 16 April telling him that she has missed her period and the boy informed him thathe didn't release inside him, I was shocked. I confronted her and she denied it. Today I went to the hospital and ask the doctor how many months pregnancy it was, to my greatest surprise, he said it was 8 weeks pregnancy..
I'm still shocked, I would have fathered another person child. I have not confronted her.

Dude what question are you asking us exactly. Where did you find this kind of girl. Please try to be wise, I'm sorry you were very foolish from the get go.
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2015
Dbestmax:

seems u got some attitude. ..
You're just knowing. Yes I have an attitude wink
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Dbestmax(m): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
You're just knowing. Yes I have an attitude wink
silly gurl....replying every word.....worst behavior
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2015
Dbestmax:

silly gurl....replying every word.....worst behavior
does that make you happy now? wink

Next
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Dbestmax(m): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
does that make you happy now? wink

Next
to whom it may concern
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by sevantex(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2015
Dump d babe and move on alreadi...,U got ur life to enjoy bro.,Learn from d experience nd be wise wit ur next love. God help us all!
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2015
fem29:

Dude what question are you asking us exactly. Where did you find this kind of girl. Please try to be wise, I'm sorry you were very foolish from the get go.
that's what most ladies are like now. Like 70% have 2 or more boyfriends sampling them. Went through the phone of a female colleague while helping her sort somethings out. You can imagine she lied she was pregnant for a guy just to get 25k from him to abort while she was asking the original owner of the pregnancy another money to go abort it. All these she was discussing with her friend with much glee and fanfare. They abound here.
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by 001ng: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
fem29:

Are you sure you are a female?
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by 001ng: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
johnny1980:
that's what most ladies are like now. Like 70% have 2 or more boyfriends sampling them. Went through the phone of a female colleague while helping her sort somethings out. You can imagine she lied she was pregnant for a guy just to get 25k from him to abort while she was asking the original owner of the pregnancy another money to go abort it. All these she was discussing with her friend with much glee and fanfare. They abound here.
Fear woo to men
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by mrsmith11(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
@ Op I can see you love her so much

You are man, old enough to raise a family and you can't make decision on this issue

Well,its
already a faulty foundation built with lies and cheating. what do you think will be the outcome if you continue?
They say love is blind but the last time I heard" T.B joshua don heal am and he don dey see”
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

If you continue in this relationship.........(Hypertension)

My 10 cent
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
johnny1980:

Hmm, I just wonder what kind of upbringing they had, I know the country is hard but we do not need to lose all sense of morality for money.
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
001ng:

Are you sure you are a female?

, what are you on about.

Listen, we have to be sensible in things we do. A girl lied to about being a virgin, you found out that was a lie and she actually had another dude she was sleeping with. You 'forgave' her. You don't out she is still dating him, she begged you. She got pregnant and had an abortion, then you find out she told him it's his baby. And yet you are still wondering what to do .

1 Like

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by 001ng: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
fem29:

, what are you on about.

Listen, we have to be sensible in things we do. A girl lied to about being a virgin, you found out that was a lie and she actually had another dude she was sleeping with. You 'forgave' her. You don't out she is still dating him, she begged you. She got pregnant and had an abortion, then you find out she told him it's his baby. And yet you are still wondering what to do .

Read the topic again and get it clearly dear.
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by 001ng: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Guys, I didn't say that I don't know what to do with her. I'm was just shocked . That's just it.
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by kristonium(m): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
001ng:
There's this pretty girl that attends a church opposite my house, I bought her likings. Approached her, we became friends and later started dating after a long time.
She told me that she's a virgin, so, for a long time we didn't have anything like sex. Later, we had a hot romance based on the assumption of her being a virgin and I fing.ered her and there was nothing like feeling of hymen. Wanted to go in, she told me that her dad use to take her to hospital every 6month to know her if she's still a virgin, I believed her with one mind.
Months later, one day she came around and we did it, lo and behold, she was far from being a virgin. After my discussion and observations, I found out that she has another another bf . We started dating and I forgot about that lie. She told me that she has broken up with the guy. I later found out through her friend that she's still dating the guy. I confronted her and she confirmed my fears and I gave her options to make a choice, she didn't say anything. I left her for months without talking with her. Later she called me to make up with me, that she has taken her decision, we reconcilled. On the 3rd of May we had sex unfortunately for me, I had no CD and it was raw for the first time since I knew her. After two weeks plus, she called me that she has not seen her menses. I was kinda happy because im ready to settle down but she insisted on removing the baby. I tried convincing her but she insisted, her friend convinced her . But I had a serious financial issues that I want to take care of and I told her to relax I will see her parents by June middle. She said No that she can't wait till then. I oblige for her to terminate the pregnancy. We did it last Saturday and I took her to my house. I went through her phone on Sunday and found a chat with ex bf on the 16 April telling him that she has missed her period and the boy informed him thathe didn't release inside him, I was shocked. I confronted her and she denied it. Today I went to the hospital and ask the doctor how many months pregnancy it was, to my greatest surprise, he said it was 8 weeks pregnancy..
I'm still shocked, I would have fathered another person child. I have not confronted her.
you are too dull for my liking!
imagine how this girl kept dribbling you like Messi and you here thanking God!
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by smartigo: 12:21am On Jun 03, 2015
001ng:

My dear, I love the girl, I can't lie about that. I don't know why I meet the wrong persons. Anyway, I thank God for all these.

. Young man stop being stupid in love. Can't you see all along she was fooling with your emotions. I will never blame the girl, in fact, you deserved it for being dull n silly( sorry for my choice of words).

What do u want to do now?
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by skyface00(m): 12:56am On Jun 03, 2015
People like u shouldn't be anytin close 2 sex......just stay away for now. Pls
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Richy4(m): 3:26am On Jun 03, 2015
OP now that you know you can't trust her goodmornings? What are you gonna do about it?
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by dickhardener: 6:46am On Jun 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
pray for your self first before you remember me. Your prayers are more important for your mental development than me

next
you sound like a daft... Just saying though, no offense.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2015
dickhardener:
you sound like a daft... Just saying though, no offense.
everyone has an opinion even a ram

next
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by 001ng: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2015
smartigo:

. Young man stop being stupid in love. Can't you see all along she was fooling with your emotions. I will never blame the girl, in fact, you deserved it for being dull n silly( sorry for my choice of words).

What do u want to do now?
I wonder how you guys comprehend texts. Where in my text did I mention that I want to write off what she did? You think you are smart and you are where you are?
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by 001ng: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2015
kristonium:

you are too dull for my liking!
imagine how this girl kept dribbling you like Messi and you here thanking God!
You are smart enough and you are not known like smart messi huh?
Any body can fall but the ability and courage to find your path again make you different, strong and going .
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Joy1706(f): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2015
Abegi! I don't pity guys like you. I'm sure there was one good girl somewhere that you could have dated but maybe because she insisted on no pre marital sex, u dumped her for an ashewo. Well you got the sex you wanted.....enjoy it and move on.
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by smartigo: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2015
001ng:

I wonder how you guys comprehend texts. Where in my text did I mention that I want to write off what she did? You think you are smart and you are where you are?
Like Snow, you know nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Report A Case Of Child Abuse, How Do I Go About It? / What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) / Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.