Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ (45553 Views)

Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani / Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A / Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
The senator-elect for Kaduna Central Senatorial District, Shehu Sani, on Monday cautioned President Muhammadu Buhari against making First Lady office flamboyant, saying that it is wrong and unconstitutional.

Mr. Sani, a member of the All Progressive Congress, APC, spoke in Kaduna when the executives of the Federecion Internationale De Agbogadas (FIDA) Kaduna Branch paid him a courtesy visit.

He also cautioned President Buhari against business tycoons who led former President Goodluck Jonathan to economic misfortune.

“I want to advice our own party members who are in government at the executive level to be very much cautious about making the office of the First Lady flamboyant,” he said.

“This is because I am not aware whether the constitution of Nigeria recognized that the First Lady has an office and that she must be called Her Excellency. And it should therefore by very unconstitutional to allocate money to the office of the First Lady.

“It is very much wrong also for the office of the First Lady to be turned into a platform for celebrities and for all sorts of jamborees as it has always been. So, I think President Muhammadu Buhari should be very careful about that,” Mr. Sani said.

He said the same tycoons who destroyed the economy under President Jonathan, are already swarming around the new president with offers of help.

“I also want to warn the president to weary of the business tycoons who led former President Goodluck Jonathan to economic misfortune because now they swamping around the new president with promises of helping to resuscitate the Nigerian economy.

“President Buhari must set up an economic team that is made up of academics and economic experts and not businessmen and parasites in the corridors of powers who have always used the opportunities in being in the economic team of government to formulate policies that will better their own businesses,” he said.

Mr. Sani said coming from the civil society, he will resist any attempt by any government to make the poor people pay for the debt left behind by the outgone administration, saying he knew there might be attempt to task the poor and make life unbearable for them in order to generate revenues to carry out the activities of government.

In her remarks, the chairperson of FIDA, Kaduna Branch, Sidikat Adegboye, said the group will do all it can to defend women and the oppressed against any form of injustice and protect their integrity.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/184166-apc-senator-elect-shehu-sani-cautions-buhari-on-first-lady.html

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hajiya Aisha will do a coup if her hubby no give am first lady grin grin grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by ebamma(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
That ship has sailed Our president's wife is already flexing her post # 10million watch tins

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by SeverusSnape(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
What's there to "caution"?...The woman is already wearing a 10 million Naira wrist watch.

As PassingShot advised, I'm gonna visit her tonight to ascertain the price of her bra and panties. grin

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
[size=18pt]Change dole![/size]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
What's there to "caution"?...The woman is already wearing a 10 million Naira wrist watch.

Hajiya be like : Its my time to shine!

Interesting times lie ahead in this APC deceitful atmosphere

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by SeverusSnape(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Hehehehehehehehehehe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by Caseless: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
The first thing that will turn the core north against buhari is allowing his wife to be all over the place in the name of a firstlady. Buhari knows too well and would act appriopritely.
I just dont like the fact that she's in the news of late and, the enemies of buhari are trying to hit at him via his wife.
My general will tame his wife- he's not that clueless.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by Beremx(f): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
If only someone cautioned Jonathan about his wife,he would have been enjoying his second term now.

So sad!

35 Likes

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by SeverusSnape(m): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Caseless:
The first thing that will turn the core north against buhari is allowing his wife to be all over the place in the name of a firstlady. Buhari knows too well and would act appriopritely.
I just dont like the fact that she's in the news of late and, the enemies of buhari are trying to hit at him via his wife.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Caseless:

Shatap!

Maryam Abacha and Turai Yaradua where very powerful.

Turai was a defacto President when Yaradua was down.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by Agwoden(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
First lady ke. Anything short of scrapping the office as promised during campaign won't be acceptable. That woman I saw rocking a 10M wristwatch is another one chance waiting to happen.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by agarawu23(m): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Beremx:
If only someone cautioned Jonathan about his wife,he would have been enjoying his second term now.

So sad!
exactly

4 Likes

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by Mogidi: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
The advice is too late, Aisha is another Turai waiting to happen, lets pray nothing happens to Buhari.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by ebamma(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

I tells you
Money were fit build two bedroom flat na him our first lady carry wear for hand
# somethings will never change

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by gregg2: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
The 11m wrist watch is giving
them sleepless nights

8 Likes

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by ebamma(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
pazienza: Same Buhari that believes Abacha never stole. By the time Buhari is through with the Nigerian treasury, nah only Change go remain.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by doublewisdom: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Good. People are beginning to see Buhari and Aisha for what they truly are. Pretenders.

19 Likes

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by RockMaxi: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mogidi:
The advice is too late, Aisha is another Turai waiting to happen, lets pray nothing happens to Buhari.

See them unrepentant haters. wink

4 Likes

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by SeverusSnape(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
RockMaxi:

See them unrepentant haters. wink

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by ShowYourCertificate: 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Buhari should listen to the likes of Shehu Sani. He means well for Buhari's government by cautioning him against the flamboyant lifestyle of Aisha. Imagine Aisha claiming the status of "First Lady" and wearing a watch worth over 10 million naira. The likes of Beremx, Passingshot, Omenka will never caution Buhari because they don't mean well for this country. They are just sycophants looking for money and favours.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by Gepheral: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
On point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by damiloladuke: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
better

READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH #Part3
www.wenogetjob..com
Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by efilefun(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin

17 Likes

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by baybeeboi: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hajiya fit shoot person oo.

2 Likes

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by ichidodo: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
The Brainless Illiterate of Nigeria has been breaking campaign promises left,right and center, what makes you think that dauradullard wouldn't break this one close to his heart as it concerns his money laundry front lady Aisha Buhari? She probably has hundreds of millions of naira worth of jewels and accessories to flaunt yet you want the illiterate cattle nomad to scrap that very platform of ostentatious exhibition?...Think,man think.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by WASMOG(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Gf
Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by HonourablePomk: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
With this wristwatch saga now I pray she doesn't go the way of Patience

3 Likes

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by brixton: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Day 1; inauguration

Day 2; Releases portrait of her excellency, the First Lady of Nizeeria.

Day 3; Declares assets privately.
Appoints two spokesmen for same job

Day 4; First Lady shows off her #11m timepiece.

Indeed we have a new brand of Change!!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ by BarryX(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
[size=14pt]It is too late to cry (caution) when the one chance bus has moved

Wise words[/size]

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos / Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto / CBN Fires First Bank Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.