Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

A Guy in need of advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Guy in need of advice (400 Views)

The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) / See Photo: Is This The Dumbest Guy In The World? / This Dude Thinks His One Of The Most Handsome Guy In His School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Guy in need of advice by Skyeplus(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
hi guyz its my first time of posting, pls help me out, i just concluded my ND program(INSURANCE) , and am currently doing my I.T. i was informed about the discremination between diploma and bsc, but due to ignorance i was adamant and thought all na degree. Now i've witnessed it, and have been seeking advice from many source, some suggest a part-time program for bsc either in unilag or at one of the schools in cotonou cos the program is roughly 5years for lag and 3year for d cotonou sch, the latest one i got was a hint for UI part time and i was told its will be from 200lv if its D.E. its not as if i can't run a full time program but due to my g.p chances are said to be low, dats y i decide to share it to my fellow youths, afterall a problem shared is a problem solve, before i miss every chances, pls suggest, for me and not just names of universities dat accept lower credit but the one with the highest chances of admission as long as its a nigerian fed/state university.
regards
Re: A Guy in need of advice by medoyin(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Since you have opted for a degree course.I will suggest you do away with the Cotonou Uni because you may have issues when applying for job. I don't know your age though, if you're still young, early 20 's I mean, part time is not advisable.

What about giving HND a second thought? With your low GP, you can get admission into your former poly, serve and start your life.

#my thoughts

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! / Hi / Warwick University Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.