Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Suicudal Note - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Suicudal Note (786 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Suicudal Note by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
I was born in the mid 80's to a loving family of four , I lived in Lagos all my child hood, I attended Okota Grammar School in Lagos State. I waited 2 years before I was able to secure admission into the University of Calabar, I With Hold my real name.
3 months immediately after I started school, I received a call saying my parents died in a car accident I was really distressed, My Uncles came and took over the house my father built, and left me on the street , I managed to get a one room apartment for me and my four siblings close to my school. I did menial jobs on campus for survival such as washing my mates clothes and running errands for the game boys at school.
Four years later , I graduated thinking life would be better since I made a 2.1 , I have applied for over 1008 jobs till today both online and offline , up to no avail. So today 1st of June 2015 , I take away mu I've hoping to meet my parents. I can't live in this wicked world again ,
To my sister Ada, I've always loved u, please be strong. Take care of the rest of the children..

And this will be the last words I will say before I climb up that rope ..

Jesus ! Jesus ! Jesus !
Re: My Suicudal Note by Bozzax: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Good bye.
Re: My Suicudal Note by yorex2011: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Huh?
Re: My Suicudal Note by 3Dee(m): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
This suicidal threat is getting too much biko. If we should all start relating our stories, infact you'll see ur case is even mild. Or is this the new format in town to get job? I'm confused oo.
Re: My Suicudal Note by 400billionman: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
If you commit suicide, you will goto jail.

2 Likes

Re: My Suicudal Note by uboma(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
@ op, kindly send me a PM as soon as you can.
Don't take any rash decision before we discuss.
Re: My Suicudal Note by jaybee3(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bye!
Re: My Suicudal Note by Caracta(f): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hian.

The last line though...

This thread is familiar. Is it you again?
Re: My Suicudal Note by chidekings(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Abeg no die yet,come pay me my money oooo,or else........
Re: My Suicudal Note by IGLE25(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
If you commit suicide you will get a job in hell...
Re: My Suicudal Note by Sveen: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
I was born in the mid 80's to a loving family of four , I lived in Lagos all my child hood, I attended Okota Grammar School in Lagos State. I waited 2 years before I was able to secure admission into the University of Calabar, I With Hold my real name.
3 months immediately after I started school, I received a call saying my parents died in a car accident I was really distressed, My Uncles came and took over the house my father built, and left me on the street , I managed to get a one room apartment for me and my four siblings close to my school. I did menial jobs on campus for survival such as washing my mates clothes and running errands for the game boys at school.
Four years later , I graduated thinking life would be better since I made a 2.1 , I have applied for over 1008 jobs till today both online and offline , up to no avail. So today 1st of June 2015 , I take away mu I've hoping to meet my parents. I can't live in this wicked world again ,
To my sister Ada, I've always loved u, please be strong. Take care of the rest of the children..

And this will be the last words I will say before I climb up that rope ..

Jesus ! Jesus ! Jesus !
Wait, before you die, give all your properties, I mean your clothes and cellphone, I'm aware you can't have money on you since you've got no job, give them to the beggars and hopefully, you might secure heaven through them.
Re: My Suicudal Note by puskin: 1:27am On Jun 02, 2015
Hmmm...........you wan commit suicide and you came to NL to inform us first.
99% of people that commit suicide don't even give an inkling to their intention.....they just do it.

If you really want to commit suicide, I get better NAMA rope, I fit lend am to you.

E be like say nah the upcoming format be this one now for NL. angry angry
Re: My Suicudal Note by justi4jesu(f): 6:50am On Jun 02, 2015
@OP Are you there yet?
Re: My Suicudal Note by biggal: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Pm me I will help u.
Re: My Suicudal Note by kalponik(m): 5:10am On Jun 03, 2015
Don't die. It's not good for ur health.
Re: My Suicudal Note by kristie26(f): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
U want 2 commit suicide and leave ur younger ones?

(1) (Reply)

Seun Please Edit My Username / Ever Used Papaya Lotion, How Good Is It / I Need A Good Bank Statement For My MBA Application.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.